Who is going to score for us tonight??

iaing

I know that Hamilton have only taken 1 point in 7 games and usually you would think that we will beat them at home, but I have to ask the question, just who is going to score our goals tonight. Our strikers are clearly not up to the task and to add to their problems of service to them, miko and chesney are both out and again through miko we lose a reasonable threat depending how well or how bad he plays. This question also has to be asked, how many players will we have sent off tonight???

Guest juvehearts

No players sent off,

i suspect we will get a penalty & hammer them 6-0 with nade scoring a hat-trick & gary glen banning in a brace

this will be the start of a partnership between nade & Glen.

we will finish 3rd, get into europe.

some one next season will buy out vlad, we will demolish the old stand & a new one put in place for the 2010/2011 season.

believe.

p.s ive just scored myself!

I'm really worried about tonight.

These are games unquestionably we should be winning but with our lack of goal threat we'll struggle to beat anyone, just remember the recent Airdrie ( or should that be Airdire ) game.

Plus I would expect tonight to be our lowest gate of the season, no atmosphere and if we don't start well the crowd may turn on the team.

Right that's the negativity out the way, come on lads lets start at a high tempo, early goal, crowd behind the side and maybe get 2 or 3.

Right that's positivity out the way, I'm still worried:sad:

Sexton Hardcastle

Fancy a pretty easy win tonight. 2/3-0. Nade, like most of our players is due a goal. Reckon hel get invloved and get a couple.

Fancy a pretty easy win tonight. 2/3-0. Nade, like most of our players is due a goal. Reckon hel get invloved and get a couple.

A shot on target from Nade would be a start.More chance of Big Zal scoring than him.:)

No players sent off,

i suspect we will get a penalty & hammer them 6-0 with nade scoring a hat-trick & gary glen banning in a brace

some one next season will buy out vlad, we will demolish the old stand & a new one put in place for the 2010/2011 season.

believe.

save me some of what you're drinking, it's sounds great.

Hopefully the team will carry the momentum from the second half on Saturday into the game tonight.

Nade is on the verge of very good form as he is much fitter and putting a lot more work in.

Gokuzo_The_Jambo
A shot on target from Nade would be a start.More chance of Big Zal scoring than him.:)

Lol, big zal might :P

I sit in the gorgie stand behind the goals, and let me tell you this, his shots are bloody fast and hard (stinging hands), so if he can get them on target, he has a chance.

But thats only if he can get them on target :P they mostly turn into crowd missiles.

Hopefully the team will carry the momentum from the second half on Saturday into the game tonight.

Nade is on the verge of very good form as he is much fitter and putting a lot more work in.

Agreed but he never looks like scoring.The days for for getting a 20 goals a season are gone.We are now looking for a 5 a season man.

I know he is playing on his own but even with a strike partner his finishing ability's are in question.Cannot ever think when i have been confident in him scoring.He seems to scuff more shots in the box than good clean strikes.

Don't know who will score, but i'm willing to bet it won't be any of our (ahem) 'Strikers', Maybe Csaba should give me the nod, I scored a hat-trick at 5 a sides last night, got to be a better option than Jamie feckin Mole surely.

Funny feeling the strikers are going to shut alot of people up tonight

Hamiltons defence isn't exactly rock solid, and maybe its the boost mole/nade need!

I'll go for a 2-0 win with nade and mole both scoring :cool:

Nade will score tonight.

I do hope so. He deserves it after the work he's been putting in lately...and it might be the confidence boost he needs. Then he'll go on some sort of crazy 3 goals per game run...yup...I can feel it in my bones. ;)

Scott_HMFC1874

totally off topic, but, anyone any idea when the ticket office shuts today? Is it just before kickoff like saturdays?

Larry Kingston to score first....if he hasnt got vlad flu :rolleyes:

Its Nade's night!

We get those daft quotes about Nade scoring every week but he like Mole cannot hit a barn door so save your money and put it on ie Bruno for example.

Grumpy.

P.S I hope Nade can score tonight lol.

No players sent off,

believe.

Is Glen in the squad?

iamcraigbeattie

I reckon we'll win but it'll be a deflection or a mi**** from one of our prolific strikers. Sorry think positively Aly, i fancy a cheeky header from Berra this evening.

Who is going to score for us tonight??

I heard Andrew Driver will be getting his 'Nat King Cole' tonight as he is going out with the most beautiful girl in the world, now I am sure there is a song there. ;)

I'm really worried about tonight.

These are games unquestionably we should be winning but with our lack of goal threat we'll struggle to beat anyone, just remember the recent Airdrie ( or should that be Airdire ) game.

Plus I would expect tonight to be our lowest gate of the season, no atmosphere and if we don't start well the crowd may turn on the team.

Right that's the negativity out the way, come on lads lets start at a high tempo, early goal, crowd behind the side and maybe get 2 or 3.

Right that's positivity out the way, I'm still worried:sad:

The difference being that Hamilton will try to play football and not put 10 men behind the ball. I quite fancy a win tonight. Incidentally, if the hobos beat the arabs, a big "if" certainly, and we win we'll be in third spot, not bad considering we all agree we've been dire this season.

Guest juvehearts
ah crap, i thought it was kestrel super

Nah thats for later.

i prefer the german superstrenght out of lidl.

2 can dan they call me after a few. 9.0% :eek:

pure magic

many a true word said in jest :)

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm quietly confident about tonight and will go with 3 different players scoring for Hearts tonight. No names.

coatbridgejambo
No players sent off,

believe.

sure does sound like you have scored.....a big bag of amsterdams finest ;)

Bruno and Driver to score.. Hearts to win 2-0..

Nade wont score for at least another 5-6 games.. He's looking alot better though..

C'MON THE HEARTS!!!

Archived