Me and Mr Brown

TyphoonJambo

Met the PM this week as he visited troops out in the gulf, he stopped and asked me where I was from and I told him proudly, "Edinburgh". "Football supporter he asked". "of course" I replied Then he asked which team I supported. "Hearts" I even more proudly replied, "What the hell has happened with your idiot owner? he then asked. "I dont even talk about it" was my now less than proud reply. "Ah well, I am a Raith Rovers fan" he then stated. "Well that makes you more ****ed than me" I told him. He laughed, his security man flinched and my boss looked at me like I was a piece of ****!!!! At least I got to swear at the PM. Result, but never got the chance to ask for a few squillion quid for a buy out, sorry!!!!!

the jambo poet

Quality !!! :)

You should have asked if he had any inside info on "our idiot owner".....ie MI5 and stuff he he he....maybe next time he comes over to the UK we could have him interrogated to see what his real intentions are !!!

I P Knightley
Ach, she's senile now...:rolleyes:

HA HA!! You beat me to it.

I was going to reply to Seymour's post with "He's doing the speech circuit at ?100k a throw."

Seymour M Hersh
HA HA!! You beat me to it.

I was going to reply to Seymour's post with "He's doing the speech circuit at ?100k a throw."

I'll think you'll find the OP was in fact talking to the "idiot" who is largely responsible for the mess the country is in.:P

I'm surprised that the Prime Minister didn't ask you about the administration rumours. :rolleyes:

He'd get all the info he needs from the financial experts on strawclutching.net

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'll think you'll find the OP was in fact talking to the "idiot" who is largely responsible for the mess the country is in.:P

Thats right, the current climate is only hampering Britain, nowhere else in the world at all.

Brown/Blair and the lads are responsible for the problems in America and Europe.

Archived