Two Free Dundee Utd game tickets offer

vegas-voss

I wouldnae be able to give them away. I told my mates about the fiver offer to try and get a few mates to come along, and their reaction was "is that all they'll pay me". :P

Yeh rite!

PresidentRomanov
I wouldnae be able to give them away. I told my mates about the fiver offer to try and get a few mates to come along, and their reaction was "is that all they'll pay me". :P

Maybe you should be a bit choosier about your choice of mates then, all mine have a season ticket - and the new top :P

Guest JamboRobbo
Maybe you should be a bit choosier about your choice of mates then, all mine have a season ticket - and the new top :P

aye, but they also hang out in robbos. :P

Guest JamboRobbo
If there Jambos thats the examples i was talking about.

Well, I'm sure my mates will be glad to know what you think of them

Perhaps if there werent so many Fans so quick to turn their backs on the club as soon as things arent so good then Hearts wouldnt need to be giving FREE TICKETS away. Never thought about that?

Your speaking to someone who has bought a ST regardless of ALL THE ****E.

Well, I'm sure my mates will be glad to know what you think of them

Your speaking to someone who has bought a ST regardless of ALL THE ****E.

And what gave you the impression i was speaking about you? Chip and shoulder by any chance? I was refferring to the fair weather fans, if your mates fit that category then i couldnt give a flying **** what they think of my comment. If they dont like it tell then to get of their backsides and start supporting the team they claim they are fans of.

Guest JamboRobbo
And what gave you the impression i was speaking about you?

I said you're speaking to someone who has a ST, not speaking about someone who has a ST.

Chip and shoulder by any chance?

Inability to read properly by any chance?

I was refferring to the fair weather fans, if your mates fit that category then i couldnt give a flying **** what they think of my comment. If they dont like it tell then to get of their backsides and start supporting the team they claim they are fans of.

Aye, whatever. If slagging off people you've never met floats your boat, I'll leave you to it.

I said you're speaking to someone who has a ST, not speaking about someone who has a ST.

Inability to read properly by any chance?

Aye, whatever. If slagging off people you've never met floats your boat, I'll leave you to it.

Why tell me you are a season ticket holder then? I had already gathered that from your previous posts, when in fact you said you are, if you werent inferring i was speaking to you? telling me your a season ticket holder means nothing unless you were assuming i was meaning you :)

I can read very well thank you see above for reasoning

As for slagging people off ive never met, you seem quite happy to do that daily on here, and i wasn;t slagging them off by being personal, i was talking about there the reason FREE TICKETS are being given away because they have turned their backs on the club because were not winning. You seem to like having a pop at the decent fans who do actually go to games and forever having a pop at Hearts but so eager to defend the ones who have turned their backs on the club? why would that be?

Guest JamboRobbo
Why tell me you are a season ticket holder then? I had already gathered that from your previous posts, when in fact you said you are, if you werent inferring i was speaking to you? telling me your a season ticket holder means nothing unless you were assuming i was meaning you :)

I was attempting to diffuse your hostility towards me, by making it clear that I'm a ST holder. thought it might calm you down a bit.

As for slagging people off ive never met, you seem quite happy to do that daily on here, and i wasn;t slagging them off by being personal, i was talking about there the reason FREE TICKETS are being given away because they have turned their backs on the club because were not winning. You seem to like having a pop at the decent fans who do actually go to games and forever having a pop at Hearts but so eager to defend the ones who have turned their backs on the club? why would that be?

and their is where your logic fell down. You're assuming you know why my mates won't go to games.

So there will be no flack flying my way for having that opinion then? :P

No, JamboAl said I was wrong due to something AdamAnt said, that "JR is right there should be a voucher in the ST book". Someone pointed out there is a voucher in the ST book, and JamboAl somehow managed to turn that into me being wrong. Despite the fact I never even mentioned any voucher in any ST book at any point.

I said you were wrong because you had inferred that they didn't look after the ST holders first and they did with the ?5 offer. Because your father and brother ended your hollow protest (I'm not renewing until we gwt a manager)by coercing you into buying a ST you had that privilege and now you can ALSO have 2 free tickets if you buy a top. What good judgment on your family's part.

Guest JamboRobbo
I said you were wrong because you had inferred that they didn't look after the ST holders first and they did with the ?5 offer.

So I'm "wrong" based on your inference now. okay doke. :rofl:

Because your father and brother ended your hollow protest (I'm not renewing until we gwt a manager)by coercing you into buying a ST you had that privilege and now you can ALSO have 2 free tickets if you buy a top. What good judgment on your family's part.

Dear stalker, I know you like to keep track of my family history, but what does any of this have to do with the price of cheese?

JR. No assumption needed you said it yourself.

Guest JamboRobbo
JR. No assumption needed you said it yourself.

Aye - that was the response I got when I offered the tickets to them. It doesn't mean that money is the reason they won't go to games.

you assumed, and you assumed wrongly.

Aye - that was the response I got when I offered the tickets to them. It doesn't mean that money is the reason they won't go to games.

you assumed, and you assumed wrongly.

What has money got to do with it? Please show me where I have said your mates dont go to games because of money?

I said they wont go because were not winning, which would be a logical reason, unless they cant afford it, which I have never said.

Sergio Garcia
They would be better offering season ticket holders cut price tickets for friends in my opinion. Jamborobbo is 100% correct in this respect.

Like the two friends for a fiver voucher that your get when you purchase a season ticket.

Attendances are down, its good in the run up to christmas to encourage people to buy the tops and come to the game. Maybe they might come along next week and the week after.

Lets look on the bright side of life today....

ah well, thats ok then. either way, you're paying 30 quid or whatever, and getting two tickets and a top for your money.

Whilst as a ST holder, I had to pay regulare price for the game, plus 40 quid for a top.

Sorry to be picky, but as a season ticket holder you are not paying the regular price per game as the season ticket reduce the cost per game. Well mine does anyway. I suppose this is the loyalty being repayed perhaps?

Chad Sexington

Only on JKB could the club get slagged off for offering punters a discount.

Some folk really are only happy when they are moaning.

:rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
aye, but they also hang out in robbos. :P

We're the more mature, sensible customers, who sit quietly in the corner though :)

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Only on JKB could the club get slagged off for offering punters a discount.

Some folk really are only happy when they are moaning.

:rolleyes:

Some folk are only happy moaning about other folk moaning about other folk moaning about other folk

moaning about other folk moaning about other folk

Could go on all night but i don't want to put in the "moaners" bracket :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :)

So I'm "wrong" based on your inference now. okay doke. :rofl:

Please read my post - I said YOU inferred as illustrated by post #9.

As an existing ST holder you had 3 possible advantages

1. A ?30 discount - if you hadn't been such a man of principle. My a*se!

2. ?5 for 2 Cat B games - if you had 2 friends

3. 2 free tickets DUFC - if you want a top.

Non ST holders didn't get the 1st 2 possible advantages

Dear stalker, I know you like to keep track of my family history, but what does any of this have to do with the price of cheese?

Dear pathetic victim, I could not give a sh*t about your family history, you really flatter yourself, but it is not wise with half the claptrap that you've posted on here to say anything about STs. You and your principles are too vulnerable. Your contribution here started with a thoughtless, unwarranted attack on the club because you are so keen to have a go at Romanov and sooner or later you try to wangle things round to make it look as though you are the victim rather than just admit you were wrong.

The People's Chimp

It is really getting a bit pathetic where every thread JR posts on means that certain other posters then descend en masse and dissect every single thing he says.

It is really getting a bit pathetic where every thread JR posts on means that certain other posters then descend en masse and dissect every single thing he says.

No; it's more to do with the fact that he is wrong a lot of the time.

We're debating the posts, not the poster, so to speak. :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson

I'm a season ticket holder, it was my choice to pay the money up front and go to every home game. I'm delighted not bitter that Hearts marketing has come up with this offer. More money into the club shop and a bigger attendance at an important game is win, win IMO.

The People's Chimp

Ok, but it's become totally tedious this whole scrum who queue up to have a pop. It becomes impossible to actually debate the posts, so concerned are half the people on this thread with trashing him.

Ok, but it's become totally tedious this whole scrum who queue up to have a pop. It becomes impossible to actually debate the posts, so concerned are half the people on this thread with trashing him.

Agreed. JR has a lot of faults, like we all do on this board but the relentless pursuit and counterance of his opinion is becoming very boring.

It's because it's easy...He moans for the sake of moaning!

I hate Madfud with a Passion, Wouldn't buy anything from the Hearts shop anymore but don't start Thread after Thread after Thread just to moan about the same thing...No wonder he's got nearly 20,000 posts...19,877 of them are sheeite!! :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
Sorry to be picky, but as a season ticket holder you are not paying the regular price per game as the season ticket reduce the cost per game. Well mine does anyway. I suppose this is the loyalty being repayed perhaps?

Agree, but how much is the discount over a season though? 40 quid? 100 quid?

That was pretty much my point I was getting at, that ST should be rewarded more than those who turn up for one game.

Guest JamboRobbo
It's because it's easy...He moans for the sake of moaning!

I hate Madfud with a Passion, Wouldn't buy anything from the Hearts shop anymore but don't start Thread after Thread after Thread just to moan about the same thing...No wonder he's got nearly 20,000 posts...19,877 of them are sheeite!! :rolleyes:

another response which doesn't just resort to attacking the poster cause your incapable of debating the point. :eek::P

They would be better offering season ticket holders cut price tickets for friends in my opinion. Jamborobbo is 100% correct in this respect.

They done that did they not ?

Guest JamboRobbo
Dear pathetic victim, I could not give a sh*t about your family history, you really flatter yourself

In that case, feel free to explain why you've repeatedly brought up my family history, on repeated threads, including the post above in this very thread?

but it is not wise with half the claptrap that you've posted on here to say anything about STs. You and your principles are too vulnerable. Your contribution here started with a thoughtless, unwarranted attack on the club because you are so keen to have a go at Romanov and sooner or later you try to wangle things round to make it look as though you are the victim rather than just admit you were wrong.

A thoughtless and unwarranted attack on the club? Or a ST holder giving an opinion?

I guess it depends whether you think people are entitled to an opinion or not really.

Guest JamboRobbo

So if I'm wrong, why can people not debate the point and prove me wrong?

e.g. the first response on this very thread was

"Sorry, did you not get a voucher book with your season ticket with plenty of money saving deals?

Or are you just wanting to moan about Hearts again?".

Debating the point, or attackig the poster? Fine line IMO.

Chad Sexington
So if I'm wrong, why can people not debate the point and prove me wrong?

e.g. the first response on this very thread was

"Sorry, did you not get a voucher book with your season ticket with plenty of money saving deals?

Or are you just wanting to moan about Hearts again?".

Debating the point, or attackig the poster? Fine line IMO.

But to be fair JR, you do moan about Hearts...a lot :P

not bad deal for folks who didn't bother to buy season tickets.

Nice to see HMFC looking after it's loyal customers as usual. :eek:

What do you want?

In that case, feel free to explain why you've repeatedly brought up my family history, on repeated threads, including the post above in this very thread?

Is that your family history? I keep bringing up your feeble worthless protest only when you bring up nonsense and make false accusations. The club did offer a ?30 discount that you didn't take up on principle (on which you later capitulated) and yet you slam the club, WRONGLY, for trying to maximise it's trading. I repeat - go back to post 9 (and 2)!

A thoughtless and unwarranted attack on the club? Or a ST holder giving an opinion?

Well it is thoughtless because they had considered ST holders first and unwarranted because what you said was incorrect. You are fully entitled to give an opinion, or nearly 20,000 of them in your case, but at least don't cry when someone pulls you up for being unfair or wrong.

I guess it depends whether you think people are entitled to an opinion or not really.

It depends on whether your opinion is fair and justified. As I said above you are entitled to 20.000 opinions if that is your inclination but don't be surprised if others have opposite viewpoints. They could be right sometimes.

Finally I would like to apologise for having let this slide below what is desirable for 2 people supporting the same club and ultimately seeking the same goals.

Guest JamboRobbo
But to be fair JR, you do moan about Hearts...a lot :P

That is fair yes. I think it's a positive tho - I want the best for HMFC, and I'm not willing to accept less. Obviously there's little choice when it comes down to it, but setting high expectations is a good thing IMO.

Guest JamboRobbo
It depends on whether your opinion is fair and justified.

Shall I email you to check before I post next time? :P

As I said above you are entitled to 20.000 opinions if that is your inclination but don't be surprised if others have opposite viewpoints. They could be right sometimes.

Couldn't resist the old bog standard dig at me for having a lot of posts eh. Congrats, very original.

Finally I would like to apologise for having let this slide below what is desirable for 2 people supporting the same club and ultimately seeking the same goals.

Apology accepted. :food-smiley-004:

Shall I email you to check before I post next time? :P

No, just think before you type biased sh*te.

Couldn't resist the old bog standard dig at me for having a lot of posts eh. Congrats, very original.

About as original as your digs at Romanov/HMFC most of which are repetitive drivel. That is bog standard with the accent on "bog".

Apology accepted. :food-smiley-004:

I half thought the apology might signal some sort of olive branch but then hell might freeze over first before you even hint that you might be wrong.

I reckon a night with Janet for each ST holder would be a fair deal. :P

Hmmm, interesting... :)

Thing is though, I would say the ?5 offer is a better deal than the strip offer. The only thing above that would be to actually give out free tickets to season ticket holders, which, of course, would be a bit of an ask.

I think everybody is benefiting from the current offers, the season ticket holders more so than - do you still disagree?

Unless of course you (the season ticket holder) personally want something extra? Is that what you mean?

Guest JamboRobbo
Hmmm, interesting... :)

Thing is though, I would say the ?5 offer is a better deal than the strip offer. The only thing above that would be to actually give out free tickets to season ticket holders, which, of course, would be a bit of an ask.

I think everybody is benefiting from the current offers, the season ticket holders more so than - do you still disagree?

Unless of course you (the season ticket holder) personally want something extra? Is that what you mean?

Ok, I'll give you an example. I see today we are selling half season tickets.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1443763,00.html

There is a perfect example of somewhere that we could've used the tops to help sell, and which DOES encourage loyalty etc. e.g. Buy a half ST, get a free top.

At least then we have sold tickets for the whole second half of the season, rather than the short term option - giving away a load of tops just to try and fill the ground for one match only.

Guest S.U.S.S.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1443763,00.html

There is a perfect example of somewhere that we could've used the tops to help sell, and which DOES encourage loyalty etc. e.g. Buy a half ST, get a free top.

At least then we have sold tickets for the whole second half of the season, rather than the short term option - giving away a load of tops just to try and fill the ground for one match only.

So, having purchased a FULL season ticket do i get two tops?:)

Guest JamboRobbo
So, having purchased a FULL season ticket do i get two tops?:)

Yes. One has green and white hoops, and the other is green with white arms. The question is, which one are you going to wear to the game tonight? :P

Guest JamboRobbo
I half thought the apology might signal some sort of olive branch but then hell might freeze over first before you even hint that you might be wrong.

If you want to make peace, thats fine with me. Hopefully we can debate the issues in future, without it resorting to calling me a Hobo or questioning why I bought a ST beside my family etc etc.

:food-smiley-004:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Yes. One has green and white hoops, and the other is green with white arms. The question is, which one are you going to wear to the game tonight? :P

I've decided to let Hearts reinvest the money and declined the offer of a new top. :)

Although with the number of Celtic minded posters on here its an offer that could cost Hearts a lot of money.

Will Fressley be the name they get on the back?

Guest S.U.S.S.
If you want to make peace, thats fine with me. Hopefully we can debate the issues in future, without it resorting to calling me a Hobo or questioning why I bought a ST beside my family etc etc.

:food-smiley-004:

BESIDE the family?

god, i know people that pay a supplement to sit elsewhere!:)

I don't know why they would do that.

It is unlikely that many extra sales will be gained from that promotion, as a free strip is unlikely to be incentive enough for somebody to by a season ticket. Those buying the season tickets would probably do so anyway, regardless. Plus, you're adding a cost per head marketing spend on each ticket (the cost of the strip), so you are paying for the promotion.

However, the strip promotion is more likely to drive future sales as you are giving those who may have bought a strip anyway, free tickets to see a match in the hope that they will return. You're also not adding a cost per head marketing spend, as the seats would have gone unsold anyway.

I suspect they have targeted the Dundee Utd match as its the biggest match outside the Old Firm that won't sell out and that we have a decent chance of winning, or it being a decent game. Therefore they hope that the sample will turn into returning custom.

At the end of the day though, if you find it unfair that the promotion is only going to out to prospects and not loyalty, why not sell your seat for this match and buy a strip?

Guest JamboRobbo
I've decided to let Hearts reinvest the money and declined the offer of a new top. :)

Mate, the debate is over. You are OFFICIALY, the best Hearts supporter in the world ever. If anyone ever says otherwise, they don't know what they're talking about.

Archived