Temps scores again!!!

lewis2006

on a side note.... Glen doesn't seem to be in the reserve squad either... anyone know if he is injured or if csaba has just deamed him not good enough for the reserves as well?

Charlie-Brown
on a side note.... Glen doesn't seem to be in the reserve squad either... anyone know if he is injured or if csaba has just deamed him not good enough for the reserves as well?

Glen went off at half time in the reserve derby 2 weeks ago & since then he's missed 2 first team games, 2 reserve games and 2 U19 games so the logical assumption would be he has picked up a knock?

Glen went off at half time in the reserve derby 2 weeks ago & since then he's missed 2 first team games, 2 reserve games and 2 U19 games so the logical assumption would be he has picked up a knock?

the key word being logical

There is no logic to hearts

In all honestly I dont expect Temps to get a chance, plenty of youngsters before him such as McGowan,and Eggert have done well in the reserves and still didnt get a chance at first team level for a long time after

A perfect example is Husband, been a stand out for the u19 and reserves for the last year despite only being 17 and still doesnt get a chance

We need to stop mollycoddling the young guys and let them sink or float. Jonny Brown is another perfect example

Charlie-Brown
According to the person on the Hearts live blog, Glen was 'not picked for the squad'.

Which squad which game? who was the blog person?

Which squad which game? who was the blog person?

The first team on Saturday.

The person on the blog was Amal on Hearts TV. She explained Karipidis had a haematoma in his calf, and why Kingston wasn't playing, and said Glen hadn't been selected for the squad.

Charlie-Brown
The first team on Saturday.

The person on the blog was Amal on Hearts TV. She explained Karipidis had a haematoma in his calf, and why Kingston wasn't playing, and said Glen hadn't been selected for the squad.

Glen is eligible for 1st team, reserve & U19 and in the last 2 weeks hasn't featured at all in 6 games that have been played, not even on the bench - why did he go off at half time in the reserve derby?

Glen is eligible for 1st team, reserve & U19 and in the last 2 weeks hasn't featured at all in 6 games that have been played, not even on the bench - why did he go off at half time in the reserve derby?

What's your point?

Charlie-Brown
What's your point?

He hasn't played any football in 2 weeks now - did he get a knock in the reserve derby? is that why Kostadinov replaced him at half time in that game?

He hasn't played any football in 2 weeks now - did he get a knock in the reserve derby? is that why Kostadinov replaced him at half time in that game?

I don't know.

jamboinglasgow
Get Ryan Wallace in there aswell. He's a player.

I think there is something Csaba sees in Ryan Wallace, the fact that he was training with the first team during the summer, and has only played for the reserves despite being eligable for the under 19s (except the youth cup but Husband also played in that.)

To me Wallace is small but uses his size well to move quickly past players and with a jump that can amaze any defender. Think Csaba knows how to get a good player out of him.

Seymour M Hersh
I don't know.

I told you he did via the trainer at HMFC but you were quick to tell me he was not playing. My mistake was not realising Tam was referring to the mini derby the week before. So in answer to Charlie's question yes he took a knock in that game. Whether he's recovered yet I have no idea.

Im sure this thread title is about how well Templeton seems to be doing and not about how out of favour Glen is.Hardly a mention for a player that is playing well as oppossed to one that is not.

Im sure this thread title is about how well Templeton seems to be doing and not about how out of favour Glen is.Hardly a mention for a player that is playing well as oppossed to one that is not.

yeah sorry for the tangent was just intrigued.... well done Tempelton fingers crossed he gets a run out against hamilton...

... may have to cross my toes as well

Archived