We are going bust.....again

Robbo27_22

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=134356

Love Sid Burns contribution - it's like Vicky Pollard has been let loose on a keyboard!!! Yeah but no but Hearts have caused so much heartache down the years that the only thing I have left to cling to is their demise despite my own team being ****ing rank rotten!

I love these clowns. :107years:

Guest jambomickey

we've been here for over 130 years and we will be here for over another 130 years! and we'll always be the biggest and best club in edinburgh

let me get this right....

hearts won at the weekend, did they not?

hobos lost, did they not?

ahhhhh, i see now, a wee 'ad-minny-stray-shun' thread to make themselves feel a bit better.

saddos.

Ha ha, reading that thread the Hibs fans on there seem as bored reading the administration threads as we are! You'd think they'd take a hint.....

Its a pipe dream for them a kind of comfort for them to dream about us going bust, dream on hobos, you should also dream about winning a big cup, i suppose that subject is a bit of a nightmare for them.:107years:

Reading this on the mobile. What's the admin count up to now? 26?

a paltry 12 mate, no one is interested, still I'm sure they are working themselves into a frenzy on wee team.net

Lets be honest they ain't got nothing else to get excited about, maybe a few more defeats for them and the fat Finn will be there center of attention.:107years:

found this on hobo.net.

"and we will win the Scottish cup this season."

what are they smoking in fester road nowadays?

Nucky Thompson
What's the reason behind the 'yams' name??
Because it rhymes with Jam as in Jambo. Probably made up by some 10 year old Hobo and all rest of them think it is some sort of insult to us:107years:

I love these threads on accounting.net

We have been going bust more time than ratboy has tried to get into nightclubs

Steady on.:cool:ratboy wont be entering any Edinburgh nightclubs for a long long time:)

ToadKiller Dog
So what is the latest prediction from Sir Gay and Mystic Mike?

I imagine Sir gay has been sniffing his nail varnish remover again ,i heard thats how he gets her predictions.

I was told by a hobo that one of the posters on sadanddeluded.net is friends with Hearts players and they have been told to "take a 30% wage cut or be sold at XMas because the club needs to cut its wage bill or go into administration".

The poster in question wasn't mentioned but I'd hazard a guess at hobonomics experts Sir Gay and Fat Mike.

You couldn't make it up (well they could)!

These ladyboys really need to take a reality check and smell the coffee. Their predictions with "reliable sources" constantly quoted fall by the wayside every few months yet they keep regurgitating them.

The sad thing is that there are hatkickers on here that lap up everything these losers say because it suits their "blame vlad" agenda.

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=134356

Love Sid Burns contribution - it's like Vicky Pollard has been let loose on a keyboard!!! Yeah but no but Hearts have caused so much heartache down the years that the only thing I have left to cling to is their demise despite my own team being ****ing rank rotten!

I love these clowns. :107years:

Thats it "To the bridge chaps" and can I jump first:rolleyes:

Same old story diffrent day:rolleyes:

Hearts will never go bust, it about time they ****** i mean hobbos over at pish.net relize this.. Even there own fans are getting board of this " Hearts going bust" threads..

I think they should start worrying about there own team before they worry about us..:107years:

Archived