David Icke

spud

There is a poster on here who is a bit of a disciple of David Icke, the conspiracy guru. Icke has some strange views about lizards, crop circles and aliens. All a bit mad but essentially harmless stuff.

The poster that I refer to is always on about digging deeper and keeping an open mind, so I thought in a spare moment or two that I would dig deeper on the David Icke web page.

You really don?t have to go too deep. Here?s a sample of Icke?s not so funny stuff, the actual agenda that this guy supports. This is just a random sample, there are lots, lots more, all equally odious.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/13616/59/

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/12288/32/

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/8221/32/

The views expressed in the last one are not illegal in the UK but they are in 16 other countries.

As Will Offley said on his website (http://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm);

?All we need to do is look at Austria to see why these politics have to be confronted, isolated and defeated, and the price we will all pay if they are not?.

Wow. I had no idea that Icke was so blatantly anti-semitic.

I thought he was quite entertaining when he laid off the lizard talk. Your post has shown what a plank he really is. Thanks.

Guest GhostHunter

He said it himself - then realised there was money in his "madness".

One of my very greatest fears as a child was being ridiculed in public. And there it was coming true. As a television presenter, I'd been respected. People come up to you in the street and shake your hand and talk to you in a respectful way. And suddenly, overnight, this was transformed into 'Icke's a nutter'. I couldn't walk down any street in Britain without being laughed at. It was a nightmare. My children were devastated because their dad was a figure of ridicule.

Gotta worry about people who actually believe what he drivels on about...

maroonlegions

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15154&page=78#vid-490af946,

John Lennons radio interview on what he believed he saw a on summers night outside his apartment in New York.:107years:

And Spud you are really mis informed and ill informed about Icke , you have cut and pasted things from his site that are merely there for information only, these things are not all expressions of Ickes beliefs and it does state on his forum ,that certain information that is posted on this site David does NOT necessarily hold or believe or agree with these views:cool:, naughty, naughty young man, if you are that bothered about him why don't you e-mail him and talk to him face to face on these stories , (or anything for that matter) that you have posted on your OP, iam sure he would reply with some interesting stuff, Icke is not Anti semetic , that one has been tried on him in the past and it has never stood and if he was do you not think the media would have had a field day by now, WHY has this not happened or even continuing to happen, because it is usually started by people who have not got a clue about the NATURE of his information on the hidden agendas his is begin g to expose. If you took the trouble to really look at his writings and talk seminars ,(every one is selling out) you would see that he is not anti semetic or a loony , you are trying to paint a false picture of him by linking him to every word of every article on his open forum , why?

maroonlegions
John Lennon was smacked off his tits.

prove it , was he in that way when he saw it , how do you now . physic are we.;)

maroonlegions
He said it himself - then realised there was money in his "madness".

Gotta worry about people who actually believe what he drivels on about...

drivel or not, once you have grasped the connecting dots and actually take time to see were all your information comes from (mainstream media), then its a big bet that those who believe in the information they are spoon fed 24/7 by the media will in fact be the ones to really worry about when this agenda and all the s*** that it comes with finally hits the fan.:cool:

Art Vanderlay

David Icke is an incredible person whichever way you look at it.

Stark raving bonkers one minute, incredibly insightful the next - you'd be surprised. He has been smeared time and time again since he chose his alternative path, unfairly.

That said, once he gets into reptilian territory, it does get difficult to defend the guy...

This isn't actually David Icke material but it is from a link on the website (see link below). It's a bit of a long read but does provide some unintentionally hilarious moments.

Ridiculous nonsense if you ask me. I don't completely dismiss all conspiracy theories but this idea that there's some organisation that has been running the world and 'enslaving' us for nigh on 6000 years is just a bit much. In my experience of the general fallibility of humans I find it highly unlikely that something this complex has been going on successfully for that long. Then again, I suppose they're probably not human are they. :rolleyes:

http://rense.com/general77/histor.htm

maroonlegions

Zionist crazies brand Bishop Tutu an anti-Semite

'The utterly charming thing about the Zionist Thought Police is their apparent inability to restrain themselves, even from the very excesses that will prove to be their own undoing. Having asked sane and rational people to believe that Jimmy Carter is a Holocaust denier simply for pointing out the obvious about the apartheid regime Israel maintains in the occupied territories, the same crew now want us to believe that Archbishop Desmond Tutu is an anti-Semite.

No jokes! That was the reason cited for Tutu being banned from speaking at St. Thomas University in Minneapolis. "We had heard some things he said that some people judged to be anti-Semitic and against Israeli policy," explained university official Doug Hennes.'

donald-duck-snowboarding

The Zionists' next target

Read more ...

The above is taken from Ickes forum and is for people to read and see and also make their OWN minds up about certain claims that he is anti semetic:rolleyes:, If you can see the nature of his views on Zionists then i think it is clear that he is indicating that they are infact not liked by the majority of the Jewish people , he dies believe that the numbers of those unfortunate people who perished at the hands of the Nazis was exaggerated by a certain number of Zionists , WHY, well , their was millions of donations coming in to the holocaust victim's and the money was not going to the victim's, it was going somewhere else , now is that not why these holocausts victim's numbers were exaggerated ?. pure and plain greed, that is the reason for Ickes views on the holocaust , NOT because he is anti-semetic but because he was and still is trying to highlight a very misunderstood point , that to question the numbers of victim's for these reasons alone is enough for some people to lable him or anyone else ANTI-SEMETIC.:cool:

maroonlegions

and yet more from ickes forum on, there is even a link to, TRUE JEWS AGAINST ZIONISM , a web site by Jews who know the BIGGER picture , like Icke and 1000s of others.

Traditional Jews Are Not

Zionists - 'Zionism Is A Curse'

JewsAgainstZionism.com

2-16-7

Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.

Rabbi Mordechai Gifter, Dean of Telshe Yeshiva, Cleveland Ohio

We know the truth. The truth is that Zionism is a curse, and that's the way it is. Zionism is murder! And that's what it really is, because it is true! Who threw the Jews into the ocean when they wanted to travel to Eretz Yisroel in 1941? Who sank the boat (called the 'Patria') with about 1000 Jews on it? Who? The Nazis? Zionists did it! Yes, the Zionists! What is that? Is it not murder? Murderers!! Because of Zionism, one is allowed to kill Jews? Didn't these murderers say that the Jews of Europe are the "sacrifices" which we have to bring to have a Jewish "state" in Eretz Yisroel (G-d forbid)? Didn't they say this? Don't they have printed black and white statements which everybody can read? Didn't this man with the name, "Yitzchok Greenbaum" say in Warsaw that all religious Jews should be thrown into the ocean? And all this because of Zionism! And he wasn't ashamed of these words! I ask you: Is this right? Is this being nice? Is this grace? This is MURDER! Without any excuse, it is murder! G-d comes and punishes us, and He says to us that if we brought up in our midst such and Esau - one who is against Torah, against religion, against everything a Jew is - then we suggest a hint to the world, and it calls us Racists, Murderers, Terrorists! We are called murderers, who kill women and children. The Gentiles say this and it makes an impression on us, and we scream. How terrible! How can they speak this way about the Jewish people?

Read more - http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com

Disclaimer

in their bedding,any useless ****e you want to know im yir man:cool:

You were certainly a useless ****e when you played left back Edward.

;)

maroonlegions

New UFO witness reopens 1970s mystery of the 'Welsh Roswell'

One of Britain's greatest UFO riddles refuses to go away as a new witness emerged today - 34 years after the alleged 'close encounter'.

The Government is said to have covered up 1974's event in North Wales, where scores of residents reported a massive tremor, strange lights in the sky and secret-service-style 'men in black' scouring the area.

It has been dubbed the 'Welsh Roswell' after the famous U.S. case in which aliens were allegedly found by authorities in New Mexico.

UFO believers claimed aliens crash-landed in the Berwyn mountain range and their bodies were transported by the MoD to top-secret Wiltshire research base Porton Down.

UFO

A scene from Channel Five documentary Britain's Closest Encounters reveals a flying saucer hovered for 10 minutes above the mountains in North Wales in 1974 before disappearing

No new details of the alleged incident emerged in May when hundreds of MoD documents about UFO sightings were released.

But now, fresh claims by retired gamekeeper Geraint Edwards, of Llandderfel, Denbighshire, have reopened the debate.

He told the makers of a new Channel Five documentary - being broadcast tonight - that a flying saucer hovered for 10 minutes above the mountains on February 15 1974 before it disappeared into space at impossible speed.

He said: 'It was definitely a flying saucer. It was a pity I didn't have a camera because it was there for at least 10 minutes, just hovering.

'We were on the way down to play darts when something caught our eye in the south-east, so we stopped.

'It looked like a rugger ball, but the ends of it were more pointy. When it took off, it just went like lightning on the same line as it hovered.

'I wrote it down in my diary. It was 6.45pm on the Friday night.

'If we were coming back from the pub, people would be saying, "They've had one or two." But we were going TO the pub.':107years:

Three weeks before, on January 23, 1974, the villages of Llandrillo and Llandderfel, near Corwen, were rocked by a tremor measuring 3.5 on the Richter scale.

Roswell

Mystery: An image of the so-called Roswell alien allegedly found in New Mexico - an incident that has been compared to the story of the Welsh close encounter

Reports of coloured lights and objects in the sky immediately afterwards, and unusual military activity in the following weeks, fuelled speculation that a UFO had crash-landed.

Sceptics maintain the explanation was an earthquake and a coincidental meteor shower. :107years:The 'men in black' are explained as being seismologists researching the quake.:107years:

They also insist that a bright, twinkling moon-sized 'orb' seen by Mr Edwards's former neighbour Pat Evans was just a lamp carried by poachers on a nearby mountainside.

But one of the poachers has now told the Five documentary they had finished for the night by that time and their lights were switched off.:107years:

Farmer Huw Lloyd, 48, who was a teenager at the time, said: 'Whatever it was, it was kept quiet. I think there are things we should know about.;) And things that have happened have been covered up.';)

Firefighter Adrian Roberts, who was thrown from his settee by the tremor in January 1974, told the programme makers: 'What are they hiding? There was a lot of military action in the area. Areas were secluded off from the public. It was about three months before anyone was allowed to go near the site.:eek:

'What people have seen and reported simply could not be made up.';)

Retired North Wales Police Assistant Chief Constable Elfed Roberts, who was a sergeant at the time of the UFO incident, was rushing to Llandrillo moments after the tremor with his superior when they saw the mysterious lights.

He said: 'As we were driving, all of a sudden we saw this green light in the sky ahead of us and it seemed to be an arcing light, but it was very sudden, totally unexpected, different to anything ever seen before.'

taken from the Mail on line.No doubt the official explanation will be believed.

maroonlegions
This isn't actually David Icke material but it is from a link on the website (see link below). It's a bit of a long read but does provide some unintentionally hilarious moments.

Ridiculous nonsense if you ask me. I don't completely dismiss all conspiracy theories but this idea that there's some organisation that has been running the world and 'enslaving' us for nigh on 6000 years is just a bit much. In my experience of the general fallibility of humans I find it highly unlikely that something this complex has been going on successfully for that long. Then again, I suppose they're probably not human are they. :rolleyes:

http://rense.com/general77/histor.htm

Well its up to you what you see in it but you can trace patterns as far back as that linked to modern time family's of nobility and especially the royals of Britain and Germany and Sweden , interconnecting royal family bloodlines is there , of course history only goes so far back in its recording by man , just take a look at the bible , no disrespect to those who swear it as gospel but my own view is i know what one i would entertain as a real possibility , an ongoing agenda by blood linked family s who had at their possession and still do, masses of knowledge of who we really are and how to bring about complete control of the world by a ongoing systematic hidden agenda by forces we could hardly comprehend in our current state of ignorance , me included too.:rolleyes::cool: Mind you Ickes 30 years of research can be discredited by one sentence, mmm, 30 years of research or , eh, its all crap by , well , i will say no more.:rolleyes:

deesidejambo has not made any friends yet:rolleyes:

Befriend deesidejambo:eek::eek:

ML is Welsh. And a hibee (hence the delusions)

My main problem with UFO sightings are that all the people claiming to see them look like this

HillbillyOveralls.jpg

Im not saying they dont exist, just that they never show themselves to normal coherent people.

The Blind Disciple: The people in this, pitiable, category are those who have decided, for some reason or another, to believe the teachings of a Holocaust Denier "scholar" of some kind or another, to the exclusion of everything else (including reality). They can be recognized in discussions through their tendency to parrot, quote from, or link to the works of their teachers, without ever contributing a single original thought to the debate. Blind Disciples tend to proliferate wildly among internet fora, especially those run by people who disagree with them.

Lets agree that there are these world-wide secret organizations that, as Icke says and ML agrees, are so secret and powerful that they are able to fund WWI, they are able to influence the armistice agreement and are far sighted enough to squeeze the German people through the 1920?s, that they have enough power to finance the rise of Hitler and fund WW2. They hide the fact that they are lizards and have a power base that influences the earth.

This is a secret society so huge that they can bring the earth to two world wars sacrificing 50 millions casualties and bringing economic ruin to more millions. Their scheme for world domination is century?s old and depends on secrecy for its success. Not only do they conspire to rule the earth but they need human sacrifices to survive.

But when an ex-goalkeeper from Leicester reveals the secrets of their organization and world domination plans, they just let him. They are capable of appalling mass murders but faced with the genius of an ex news reader they just don?t know what to do.

Don?t you think that there might be another explanation? It?s just bollocks.

Lets agree that there are these world-wide secret organizations that, as Icke says and ML agrees, are so secret and powerful that they are able to fund WWI, they are able to influence the armistice agreement and are far sighted enough to squeeze the German people through the 1920?s, that they have enough power to finance the rise of Hitler and fund WW2. They hide the fact that they are lizards and have a power base that influences the earth.

This is a secret society so huge that they can bring the earth to two world wars sacrificing 50 millions casualties and bringing economic ruin to more millions. Their scheme for world domination is century?s old and depends on secrecy for its success. Not only do they conspire to rule the earth but they need human sacrifices to survive.

But when an ex-goalkeeper from Leicester reveals the secrets of their organization and world domination plans, they just let him. They are capable of appalling mass murders but faced with the genius of an ex news reader they just don?t know what to do.

It would make a good film though. David Icke could be played by Alan Rough.

Anyone who takes a bit of notice of Icke needs certified and tied up in a straightjacket as well.

He's a mental heed.

Anyone who takes a bit of notice of Icke needs certified and tied up in a straightjacket as well.

He's a mental heed.

Careful, or Icke will set The Clangers on you. Or if you are young, the Tellytubbies.

Careful, or Icke will set The Clangers on you. Or if you are young, the Tellytubbies.

I'm 39 mate. The Clangers I can understand, Icke is a complete and utter tit.

CIA/MI6 et al are powerless because not only did he used to present the snooker highlights, but he also did the sport segment on Saturday Superstore!

marshallschunkychicken

I love these threads, however I am beginning to get a little concerned.

How anyone can even BEGIN to try defending, let alone promoting, David Icke beggars belief.

The man is as mad as a box of frogs. Certain moments of relative lucidity doesn't change that.

:(

I love these threads, however I am beginning to get a little concerned.

How anyone can even BEGIN to try defending, let alone promoting, David Icke beggars belief.

The man is as mad as a box of frogs. Certain moments of relative lucidity doesn't change that.

:(

Thats it. Its the Clangers for you too mate. And dont be fooled by the little wooly personas you see on the TV. That is just the Political Wing you are looking at. They are evil little ^^^^s and will have you just for looking at them the wrong way. Fecking heretic.

In another thread I asked ML if Icke was a holocaust denier. He actually didn?t know so he went across to the Icke forum and started a new thread asking what their views were.

Now he is back with his answer

Icke is not Anti semetic , that one has been tried on him in the past and it has never stood and if he was do you not think the media would have had a field day by now

Which rather spookily bears a striking resemblance to the first answer he got on the Icke forum;

?I dunno. He probably doesn't want to talk about it since he's been accused of anti-semitism before. If he said it was a hoax they'd have a field day labeling Icke an anti-semite?.

And to think that there were some people accusing ML of having no original thoughts. Shame on all of us.

What a fraud.

In another thread I asked ML if Icke was a holocaust denier. He actually didn?t know so he went across to the Icke forum and started a new thread asking what their views were.

Now he is back with his answer

Which rather spookily bears a striking resemblance to the first answer he got on the Icke forum;

?I dunno. He probably doesn't want to talk about it since he's been accused of anti-semitism before. If he said it was a hoax they'd have a field day labeling Icke an anti-semite?.

And to think that there were some people accusing ML of having no original thoughts. Shame on all of us.

What a fraud.

Death by Clanger. You were warned.

Art Vanderlay

I don't find it difficult to believe that major world events have been influenced, even dictated, by an unseen and powerful sect. It's just as plausible to me as the textbook version of history... more fun as well.

I used to be really into conspiracy theories and the Illuminati before such notions entered the mainstream consciousness. David Icke shows how conspiracy theories can spiral out of control, banging on about shape-shifting lizards... but his early work was not without basis.

I find Icke interesting because there is such a contradiction going on: he is an intelligent and articulate thinker who makes a convincing case for his own sanity... but then - jeepers - he'll remind you of his belief in the underground network of extra-dimensional reptilains!!

The reptilian thing aside, I would say there are threads of validity to his construct of an agenda moving towards single world government. Also, for anyone who immediately and categorically dismisses the idea that a shadowy cabal could ever engineer a war, or coup, or depression - check out the French Revolution. It is accepted (although not trumpeted!) as historical fact that the whole thing was cleverly orchestrated by a secret society...

Who can say how deep it goes??!

Icke is a loon.

However some of what he says actually has basis. There is loads of evidence that Zionists (and there is a difference between Jews and Zionists, even a large number of Jews are anti-Zionists) have had a big hand in shaping history and bringing about wars, just don't expect to have it laid out in front of you because most of the mass media is run by/owned by them. As Malcolm X said "The media is the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent".

You really think WW2 was just brought about by some crazy anti-semite? The Nazis were given a lot of funding from American gold money stolen from the American people during the great depression. One of the main driving forces behind the war was the creation of Israel.

The Zionists were also behind the modern banking system that has totally ****ed up and enslaved the world in debt, now governments are powerless because they are under the duress of the central banks that lend to them, if our 'democratically elected' governments are slaves what does that mean for us? You don't have to look far to see just how unstable the global economy (based on paper wealth) now is and how easy it is to have grip over governments (and the general population) around the world by simply playing with numbers on a computer screen.

The Zionists have a huge influence over America, it's their playground and Obama is just the latest in a long line of their puppets. It's little wonder America and the UK are Israel's only true allies, both are in the Zionist's back pocket and it was the UK/US that helped create Israel. Look up an orginisation called AIPAC if you want to see how they how much they meddle in US politics behind the scenes. Also watch the documentary 'money masters' (that has been mentioned on numerous other threads) if you want to know the truth about the world financial system/NWO, it's a great documentary yet the topics uncovered in it are barely brought out into the open. I wonder why???

I'm sick of the anti-semite card being played evertime anyone questions any of this stuff, becuase of the words of a few whackos eveyone who dares to raise questions can be tarred with the same brush. I personally have nothing against Jews because I can see that their is a distinction between ordinary Jews and Zionists, just like there is between ordinary muslims and the suicide bombing fanatics.

It's easy to shape people's way of thinking when you control their supply of information (film, press and television). Hundreds of holocaust films have been made and they are still being churned out today to constantly keep the images in our heads, yet there is never much said about the Soviet Holocaust. In most Hollywood films Jews are almost always heroic or comedic while muslims are portrayed as evil/terrorists. Blacks are now being portrayed in a better light also, hence we are now in the age of the 'token black guy', even Dickens adaptations have to comply. The press have also run a campaign of fear (propaganda) against Islam, with a stream of alarmist documentaries and bias news coverage, yet at the same time we see hardly anything about the true story behind the creation of the federal reserve or who funded WW2 in the mainstream media. Antisemitism is painted as some huge crime and anti-semite is such an easy tag to trot out even when it doesn't really apply (Marlon Brando got that tag when he had the balls to speak the truth), however you can say what you like about anyone else. :rolleyes:

I don't find it difficult to believe that major world events have been influenced, even dictated, by an unseen and powerful sect. It's just as plausible to me as the textbook version of history... more fun as well.

I used to be really into conspiracy theories and the Illuminati before such notions entered the mainstream consciousness. David Icke shows how conspiracy theories can spiral out of control, banging on about shape-shifting lizards... but his early work was not without basis.

I find Icke interesting because there is such a contradiction going on: he is an intelligent and articulate thinker who makes a convincing case for his own sanity... but then - jeepers - he'll remind you of his belief in the underground network of extra-dimensional reptilains!!

The reptilian thing aside, I would say there are threads of validity to his construct of an agenda moving towards single world government. Also, for anyone who immediately and categorically dismisses the idea that a shadowy cabal could ever engineer a war, or coup, or depression - check out the French Revolution. It is accepted (although not trumpeted!) as historical fact that the whole thing was cleverly orchestrated by a secret society...

Who can say how deep it goes??!

I actually agree with you. I am quite open to discussing this if there are facts to discuss. My point is though that if there are secret organisations who are capable of mass murders, famine, wars and the rise of dictatorships, why do they just sit back and have all their secrets revealed in books and on the internet by Icke and do nothing about it?

Do nothing about it? They don't really have to, it's too forking late for anyone to stop them they have the world by the balls - just look at the state we're in due to globalisation and centralisation of finances.

Maybe if the internet had come about sooner they might have been goosed, unless they censored it. People have tried to expose them many times in the past, even ex-presidents, but nobody wanted to listen (especially true if times were good) because their voice would be drowned out. It would be next to impossible to get the message out via the press because the media is largely in the pockets of the 'money masters' and exists primarily for the purpose of propaganda/brain washing. However in a way the errosion of rights (in the name of public protection) is in effect going to take away our ability to resist. The police state is the next step, the US election was a very nice diversion to get people to believe change is coming, well change is coming but not for the better.

It would make a good film though. David Icke could be played by Alan Rough.

David Icke might be a Tuned to the F****** Moon Lunatic...BUT, He was a Goalie, what has Fat Alan Rough have in common with hm?? :107years:

Icke goes on about SHAPE SHIFTERS...Not SHOPLIFTERS!! :P Allegedly...:rolleyes:

Art Vanderlay

Some good posts from Maximus... it has been ages since I read up on these things and it's a real mind-f--- when you do, as it gets very hard to separate evidence from fantasy...

This is something that works in favour of the "Illuminati"... conspiracy nuts strain too hard to find patterns and will basically lose the plot... different theories get crossed over and tangled and the end result is a mess that looks at first glance to show up any and every conspiracy theory as utter nonsense.

So - I doubt that if this "secret" organisation exists that they would be troubled by David Icke because most folk, quite justifiably, will think of him as deranged.

It's now been absorbed into popular folklore - the subject of bestselling books and big budget movies - very few people will actually take the Illuminati idea all that seriously and even if they did it's hardly going to threaten the unseen power that has for centuries controlled the world, is it?

Do nothing about it? They don't really have to, it's too forking late for anyone to stop them they have the world by the balls - just look at the state we're in due to globalisation and centralisation of finances.

Maybe if the internet had come about sooner they might have been goosed, unless they censored it. People have tried to expose them many times in the past, even ex-presidents, but nobody wanted to listen (especially true if times were good) because their voice would be drowned out. It would be next to impossible to get the message out via the press because the media is largely in the pockets of the 'money masters' and exists primarily for the purpose of propaganda/brain washing. However in a way the errosion of rights (in the name of public protection) is in effect going to take away our ability to resist. The police state is the next step, the US election was a very nice diversion to get people to believe change is coming, well change is coming but not for the better.

Fair enough. I don't agree with you but you have your opinion.

But my question remains, in the face of all these secret societies looting and pillaging the earth, imposed censorship and denial of rights, how is it that an ex newsreader evades the clutches of the secret societies and is not censored?

If the secret societies are so all pervasive, then surely when Icke first started his rebelliousnees, they would nip him in the bud and silence him before he got too well known and gave away all the secrets.

You can't have these societies being so ruthless, powerful, secret and bent on world domination on the one hand but allowing their secrets to publicised on the other.

- very few people will actually take the Illuminati idea all that seriously

Of course they wont. There is not one single shred of evidence that supports this. Eye witness reports are not even accepted in British courts. There must be some physical corroborative evidence.

Take the fact that Ronald Regan was one. Yet when he was shot, none of the medical people reported anything different about his morphology. So they had to be in the conspiracy as well. So what about the security staff, which would have to be in on the secret as well. Now was Reagan a member when he was an actor. He must have been, so most of holywood had to be in on the secret. His opponent would have had to be an Illuminati as well, in case Regan lost. And what if he had died of the gunshots, the vice president would have to be one as well. And so it goes on. Taking seven degrees of relatedness to its conclusion, everyone must be in on the secret, even me.

Art Vanderlay
Of course they wont. There is not one single shred of evidence that supports this. Eye witness reports are not even accepted in British courts. There must be some physical corroborative evidence.

Take the fact that Ronald Regan was one. Yet when he was shot, none of the medical people reported anything different about his morphology. So they had to be in the conspiracy as well. So what about the security staff, which would have to be in on the secret as well. Now was Reagan a member when he was an actor. He must have been, so most of holywood had to be in on the secret. His opponent would have had to be an Illuminati as well, in case Regan lost. And what if he had died of the gunshots, the vice president would have to be one as well. And so it goes on. Taking seven degrees of relatedness to its conclusion, everyone must be in on the secret, even me.

Lol - do you mean Illuminati as shapeshifting lizards? That would be the extreme version, one of the versions that makes the notion overall seem laughable.

A slightly less outrageous idea of a small and covert group of powerful men controlling world affairs is something that I wouldn't discount. The Bavarian Illuminati definitely existed - from 1776 onwards, and exercised no small influence on Europe at that time. As I mentioned in a previous post, a similar organisation in France was successful in overthrowing the monarchy and restructuring the republic of France (while making it look like a peasants' revolt to the outside world)...

Whether these organisations were connected, and whether the Illuminati reaches further back into history, and/or further forward (does such an organisation still exist?) - well there's a whole lot of conjecture and speculation. Most of it apparently ludicrous.

Re: Reagan. Yes his opponent will have been a member of the Illuminati, if we are to believe that there is a connection between the that ancient order and the Council on Foreign Relations. Not sure how far back the record stretches - ?from the beginning of last century? - but in every US election both candidates have been members of the CFR. Make of that what you will - probably not much, cos no-one really knows WTF the CFR is or WTF it does.

If I were a betting man I would say it involves intercourse with goats and the sacrifice of virgins.

maroonlegions

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/pres.htm

Apparently in an interview on his campaign trail he said he takes it seriously and would look into its findings , strange that someone so intelligent and soon to be even bigger in the American and world eyes would openly admit that he sees the UFO sightings are worthy of further investigation but will he act upon his words, time will tell eh.:cool:

Archived