inverness

eddie fenwick

Guest juvehearts

6 days away & you kannae wait eh lol

i shall be in attendance but taking the nightshift so driving all night up there en route around scotland lol

p.s we have a midweek game 1st lol

im still not sharing a bed with you so stop asking;):cool:

The same boozer is as close as you're getting,matey!

:)

Should be a good night.Better warn the brewers to get stocked up.

6 days away & you kannae wait eh lol

i shall be in attendance but taking the nightshift so driving all night up there en route around scotland lol

p.s we have a midweek game 1st lol

Are you going to the midweek game or are you still on your self-imposed exile?

Just mind where you park your car at night as Inverness is now the famous dogging capital ;):)

Guest juvehearts
Are you going to the midweek game or are you still on your self-imposed exile?

Chip,

Honestly I dont know.

I hate the way the club is being run,

I hate the fact that our majority shareholder is hiding in another country,

I hate the negitive tacticts employed by shabba,

I hate seeing players not giving 100% for the cause.

I Hate not being able to stand up to anyone that brings MY club down.

I Hate feeling the way i feel about Hearts.

I want to come back,

i want to go back to games & not pick & choose,

I hated going to love street yesterday & feeling these emotiones that i havent felt in a long time comming back to me.

I feel now worce than ever, because i am cut up inside, it might be something to do with today & seeing what i saw yesterday at love street yesterday thinking & regretting my decision at the start of the season BUT the underlying decision not to renew is still there.

Hearts are still not the same club i grew up to know & love anymore, One game isn't going to convince me to come running back to see my heart broken once again.

We still need a striker

we still need direction

We still need communication from the top

I am more hopeful than i was at the start of the season that we are moving in the right direction.

I am not one of these fans that are staying away because something hasnt changed or something else needs done & making excuse after excuse not to go.

I will still pick & choose my games, so the answer to your question is YES i am still on self-imposed exile :(

I hate feeling this & love This club too much,my problem is that I personally feel that i have been lied to, betrayed & been made out to be a dumbass for believeing.

fool me once...................

Juve

anyone else staying on saturday night?

Me plus 3 are staying on Friday and Saturday night, really looking forward to what will be my first ever away match at Inverness.

:)

Chip,

Honestly I dont know.

I hate the way the club is being run,

I hate the fact that our majority shareholder is hiding in another country,

I hate the negitive tacticts employed by shabba,

I hate seeing players not giving 100% for the cause.

I Hate not being able to stand up to anyone that brings MY club down.

I Hate feeling the way i feel about Hearts.

I want to come back,

i want to go back to games & not pick & choose,

I hated going to love street yesterday & feeling these emotiones that i havent felt in a long time comming back to me.

I feel now worce than ever, because i am cut up inside, it might be something to do with today & seeing what i saw yesterday at love street yesterday thinking & regretting my decision at the start of the season BUT the underlying decision not to renew is still there.

Hearts are still not the same club i grew up to know & love anymore, One game isn't going to convince me to come running back to see my heart broken once again.

We still need a striker

we still need direction

We still need communication from the top

I am more hopeful than i was at the start of the season that we are moving in the right direction.

I am not one of these fans that are staying away because something hasnt changed or something else needs done & making excuse after excuse not to go.

I will still pick & choose my games, so the answer to your question is YES i am still on self-imposed exile :(

I hate feeling this & love This club too much,my problem is that I personally feel that i have been lied to, betrayed & been made out to be a dumbass for believeing.

fool me once...................

Juve

It's all about perception at the end of the day but I don't buy this "this is not the club I grew up with" mantra.

If anything, the hearts and minds of the fans have been tainted by an unusually successful season and ultimately a series of empty promises by our present incumbents.

Hearts are a club which is perpetually in turmoil, certainly in the 20 or so years I've been following them.

It strikes me that some people have goldfishesque memories when it comes to Hearts. And whether some people like it or not, there is an inherent suggestion of racism bubbling under the surface. Certain fans don't like the fact that we're owned by a foreigner, who has the basic, generic characteristics of the majority of club owners around the world; egotisitcal, narcisstic and headstrong. The frustration spills out from the stands and our Lithuanian players bear the brunt of this.

In my lifetime, Hearts have had 2 exceptional seasons, that being 1998 and 2006.

I certainly recall more relegation battles in my time than cup final excitement. And I can certainly recall far inferior and less committed players than we have now. I dread the thought of Tambo and those tumultuous recent years under the Pieman.

I implore the naysayers to have a sense of perspective; things are far from rosey but it's about time fans exercised a little more discretion when they swallow the constant lies which are spread about our club. These are times to come out fighting, unified; not fractionalised and bitter.

Guest juvehearts
It's all about perception at the end of the day but I don't buy this "this is not the club I grew up with" mantra.

If anything, the hearts and minds of the fans have been tainted by an unusually successful season and ultimately a series of empty promises by our present incumbents.

Hearts are a club which is perpetually in turmoil, certainly in the 20 or so years I've been following them.

It strikes me that some people have goldfishesque memories when it comes to Hearts. And whether some people like it or not, there is an inherent suggestion of racism bubbling under the surface. Certain fans don't like the fact that we're owned by a foreigner, who has the basic, generic characteristics of the majority of club owners around the world; egotisitcal, narcisstic and headstrong. The frustration spills out from the stands and our Lithuanian players bear the brunt of this.

In my lifetime, Hearts have had 2 exceptional seasons, that being 1998 and 2006.

I certainly recall more relegation battles in my time than cup final excitement. And I can certainly recall far inferior and less committed players than we have now. I dread the thought of Tambo and those tumultuous recent years under the Pieman.

I implore the naysayers to have a sense of perspective; things are far from rosey but it's about time fans exercised a little more discretion when they swallow the constant lies which are spread about our club. These are times to come out fighting, unified; not fractionalised and bitter.

I agree 100% with that

You dont feel the same way I feel about romanov tho or yet. but we are none the less hearts fans.

i just feel hearts fans can fight & fight & fight all they want with this man but he wont listen. If someone is not going to listen to your views about the club then what is the point in lending your support when he is at the club.

he feeds too much lies & im thinking about the boy that cries wolf here.

i am still not convinced that romanov is the man for hearts & never will.

call me a rasist or whatever you may wish, i personally dont like romanov, never have & never will. even when he was sniffing about dunfermline, dundee & dundee utd.

Archived