Hibs...

Martin_T

I remember someone on here around the time of the Riordan signing saying that they expected Hibs to 'shoot up the table', hasn't quite happened has it?:107years:

Yes they do have decent strikers, certainly more potent that what we have at Hearts, but I would argue as I did back in August, that in Goalkeeper, Defence and Midfield, Hibs are absolutely abysmal, I would go so far as to suggest they are amongst the worst in the league in those positions.

Mixu Paatelainen what a S@*%& signing!:107years:

MacDonald Jardine
I remember someone on here around the time of the Riordan signing saying that they expected Hibs to 'shoot up the table', hasn't quite happened has it?:107years:

Yes they do have decent strikers, certainly more potent that what we have at Hearts, but I would argue as I did back in August, that in Goalkeeper, Defence and Midfield, Hibs are absolutely abysmal, I would go so far as to suggest they are amongst the worst in the league in those positions.

Are you sure it was the table they were to be shooting up?

To be fair, they have managed to score a goal, which I think at the time of the signing they hadnt :107years::107years:

chester copperpot

It was vein, not table.

Charlie-Brown

"Granted about the quality of players leaving but IMHO the squad we have is comfortably the 3rd strongest in the league, problem is Mixu has no clue how to play them."

Some incredible stuff gets posted over there............................

winston churchill
"Granted about the quality of players leaving but IMHO the squad we have is comfortably the 3rd strongest in the league, problem is Mixu has no clue how to play them."

it's called green bubble syndrome.

fat mikey apart,they don't like it pr ic ked.

Inbred, junkie, peg selling retards the lot of them.

Mixu has to stay surely petrie wont fork out the money in compensation, not after bringing back the ned messiah ratboy.

I would like to be able to say i feel their pain.....but i dont, i revel in it

Bunch of afterbirths

Saw that one, what a total zoomer!

As someone's already said, outside of Fletcher, ratboy and Nish they must have one of the worst teams in the SPL. How that guy can claim dross like Makalamity, Bambi, Hogg, Keenan, van Zanten, Thicko and Yantorno are "comfortably the 3rd strongest in the league" I have no idea.

Charlie-Brown

I like Cat & Boomtown, the kinda guys I imagine would have set off the fire alarms or thrown smoke bombs into 'Hands of Hibs meetings' :laugh:

winston churchill
I like Cat & Boomtown, the kinda guys I imagine would have set off the fire alarms or thrown smoke bombs into 'Hands of Hibs meetings' :laugh:

i'd prefer the blow torch approach.

Absolutely hillarious. All the reptiles are :ahhhhhhh: at the moment. Its like a suicide pact are forming :sterb147::jambobanana:

Cant we have a suicidal hobo smiley?

:4_1_72: :107years: :4_1_72: :107years: :4_1_72: :107years: :4_1_72:

I hate watching these clowns, Mowbray brought something so good back to Easter Road, wait a minute....."football".

This is a disgrace would rather watch the under 19's try and play the game they way it should be played.

Mixu - Joke

Petrie - Joke

Get a manager that knows how the game should be played as we have players in there that could do a job if organised.

It was only a few weeks ago petrie was being forgiven for everything for bringing back ratboy....

Pure comedy

:107years::107years::107years::107years:

Archived