Robbie Neilson

Martin_T

I'm not slow, and i'm certainly not as full of myself as you obviously are either.

Strange that when debating on a "Robbie thread" it always seems to get that little bit more personal :sad:

If some people can't handle differing opinions without having to add snide comments to their posts then I suggest that a football forum is not the place for them to contribute their views.

I am not full of myself, I merely attempted to clarify your confusion, despite you saying that I was the confused one. If I were you, before posting the second two paragraphs, I would have looked at my prior post to see if I had done anything similar. ;)

I will assume that since you haven't answered my questions and viewpoint on the subject of this post, that you don't want to debate a football opinion on a football forum.

I am not full of myself, I merely attempted to clarify your confusion, despite you saying that I was the confused one. If I were you, before posting the second two paragraphs, I would have looked at my prior post to see if I had done anything similar. ;)

I will assume that since you haven't answered my questions and viewpoint on the subject of this post, that you don't want to debate a football opinion on a football forum.

Nope, wrong again. I read the childish jibe at the end of your first paragraph and ignored the rest of your post.

Nope, wrong again. I read the childish jibe at the end of your first paragraph and ignored the rest of your post.

Aw bless! :)

I can confirm that BigHusref is indeed full of himself, has a remarkable love for Dundee and it's inhabitants and also frequents CC Blooms in a cowboy outfit.

He doesn't like Robbie Neilson though.

I can confirm that BigHusref is indeed full of himself, has a remarkable love for Dundee and it's inhabitants and also frequents CC Blooms in a cowboy outfit.

I thought as much ;)

I don't think anyone has ever claimed that Robbie is the most talented player at Hearts. We know that he is a limited player in some respects, but for sheer guts, determination, consistency and pride, I don't think there is anyone who can touch him in the current squad.

Perhaps it is better to have a limited player who tries it utmost than a talented non-trier? I think Neilson commands respect from his team mates and would be a worthy captain of our football club....and I say all this as one of those who thought today's substitution was bizarre.

Robbie is the most talented player at Hearts.

Robbie's experience is hugely valuable to the team and was probably a huge contribution to the win.

Robbie starting a right mid? I'm not too sure, in fact normally I'd say no because against Hamilton we should be attacking as much as possible.

BUT

a midfield of: Driver Palazaelos Aguiar Neilson would certainly have a good attacking and defensive balance and would give us the chance to play 2 strikers.

According to Csaba at the bottom of this article about Miko's injury he says he'd like to see Robbie be able to play in more than one position so a repeat of his sterling efforts on saturday at right midfield cannot be discounted.....

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1450922,00.html

Robbie has now successfully played well at right back, left back and right midfield for the first team (and one game unsuccessfully at right midfield!).

Charlie-Brown

I've got a vague recollection of Neilson playing left back in a game at Tynie years ago, I think after that Levein swapped Robbie & Maybury over.

I've got a vague recollection of Neilson playing left back in a game at Tynie years ago, I think after that Levein swapped Robbie & Maybury over.

Was at Dunfermline I think on that year that they had a plastic pitch.

:laugh:

I suppose, it is different from you sending me texts with nothing other than "hobo" in them :)

I can confirm that bighusref does not love Dundee, merely one of it's daughters. I am still waiting on you bringing my cowboy outfit back, the mankini you gave me in return has not been working out.

As for adamant, he is a "rude boy" desperately stuck in a decade long forgotten and a county that is even less celebrated. Despite this, he can often be spotted posting things suggesting he is "down with the kids" and relevant. Proper annoying dad syndrome ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
he says he'd like to see Robbie be able to play in more than one position

talk about being able to run before you can walk? :P

Something to consider

The St mirren boy who done Miko ws the same boy who tried to do the same in the past,perhaps he had been telling Miko that he was getting done all game.

Who is the handiest guy on the bench when it comes to looking after himself and retribution.The SM boy would have kicked lumps out of wee temps.

"Stick me on boss ,Ill sort the @@@@@@@ out"

There no many at Tynie these days who would say that,and also thake a dull one when he got on.

All Theory of course

CK, it was the other way around. Potter was stretchered off the last time we played at Love Street back in March after an accidental boot in the face from Miko.

CK, it was the other way around. Potter was stretchered off the last time we played at Love Street back in March after an accidental boot in the face from Miko.

He must have been asking for it then :P

I don't think anyone wants to see Neilson start on the right of midfield, I think it just happened to work well when we were down to 10 men.

Archived