Csabas Celebration.

Everybody loves Baz

The bottom line is that our strikers this season have contributed, between them, 1 GOAL...while a promising young striker is kept out the picture because "the fax says no...doh".

Says who?

No, Don't. He told you at Falkirk.

Why of course.

Eh??

Okay......Slowly.......

Who......told.......you......that......it......was......the......fax......machine....that....was......keeping.......the.....promising.....young.......striker.....out.....of........the....picture......?

Charlie-Brown
Okay......Slowly.......

Who......told.......you......that......it......was......the......fax......machine....that....was......keeping.......the.....promising.....young.......striker.....out.....of........the....picture......?

Fax machine said Templeton who has been playing & scoring for the reserves on the bench today, Glen who's hardly played much or hardly scored this season at any level wasn't included......it's a conspiracy!

Correct Malky ... If Enzo or Lacoste or whoever he is was honest he would realise your ordinary supporter was as powerless and disconnected about events at the club when Bobby Parker, Wallace Mercer, Chris Robison were in control of the club as they are now..........Enzo imagines some great revolt but the reality is that the only thing that will ever change anything as it did in the past is money / new owners money buys the decision making power and ordinary fans are as disenfranchised as they ever were.

Parker, Mercer and Robinson, to a lesser exent, kept us informed about the goings on at the club and made us feel part of our club. There is absolutely no comparison with the dangerous little scrotum that is in charge just now. Anyone who seriously thinks that you can separate a win against St Mirren from the perilous state of our club really needs to have a think to themselves

Charlie-Brown
Parker, Mercer and Robinson, to a lesser exent, kept us informed about the goings on at the club and made us feel part of our club. There is absolutely no comparison with the dangerous little scrotum that is in charge just now. Anyone who seriously thinks that you can separate a win against St Mirren from the perilous state of our club really needs to have a think to themselves

What decision making influence did fans have under Parker, Mercer or Robinson?

What does the current expertise on Hibs.net have to say about this?

Okay......Slowly.......

Oh of course...the anyone but Romanov theory. Well let's just choose a popular scapegoat. How about:

The Daily Record OR

Glasgow referees OR

Maggie Thatcher OR

George Bush OR....

I can pull some strings and arrange for you to stand next to the fax machine next Saturday if you want ..in case you still think this all a big myth perpetuated by those nasty, horrible journalists!!

Robinson.

There is absolutely no comparison with the dangerous little scrotum that is in charge just now.

And yet again you prove yourself to be nothing more than a wind up merchant at best.

Seriously.

Do one.

:hobofish:

I can pull some strings and arrange for you to stand next to the fax machine next Saturday if you want ..in case you still think this all a big myth perpetuated by those nasty, horrible journalists!!

So in reality, you read it on here and decided it's gospel. Same old, same old.

But please, pull those strings.

It would be much appreciated.

Ta.

There is absolutely no comparison with the dangerous little scrotum that is in charge just now.

As I have said many a time I seriously doubt that the FAX MACHINE is doing the clangers just now. You know why? The guy, or as you call him "little scrotum", is busy in the business world which involves millions of pounds / Euros / dollars, very possibly in the hundreds of millions. I am sure he may even have watched the match today and enjoyed the result.

But people must get it into their heads, I am sure he is dedicated in his desire to see Hearts do well, but do you really think he has time to fiddle around with the team. Ass-like. He will want someone he feels he can trust to do the job while he works out how to deal with all the sh*t the greedy sods that have ruined HBOS, etc, from destroying his businesses. Do you think you rate that highly in his life? Get real!

I enjoyed that rant;)

Jam Tarts 1874
I'll start to take an interest when he ditches the fax machine and stands or falls by his own decisions. Beating St Mirren means nought.

Charlie-Brown

I don't think Enzo is a hobo JT1874 and I'm sure he's a long time Hearts fan however I do think he's let Hibs.net have overdue influence on his thinking.

however I do think he's let Hibs.net have overdue influence on his thinking.

Well anyone that allows that to happen deserves all the :hobofish: they get imo.

Lacostelad talks some sheite.

Again, IMO.

I don't think the poster can be LL, he has made it very clear on other forums that JKB is personae non grata as far as he is concerned. He is too much a man of principle and faithful Hibs.net fan to ever sully the doors of JKB. It would also be totally out of character to give such an evocative opinion of Romanov without it being restricted to those who sent a PM to have the message of any comments or information about Romanov confidentially passed on.:::sarcasm:

The Real Maroonblood
Well anyone that allows that to happen deserves all the :hobofish: they get imo.

Lacostelad talks some sheite.

Again, IMO.

You certainly can relate to that.

Archived