Csabas Celebration.

Everybody loves Baz

Everybody loves Baz

Would like to think someone at the game got footage of this,

Apparently going mental at FT ?

Aye our Csaba is a bit highly strung eh? Think the SFA will become very well acquainted with our manager during his Hearts tenure somehow!

Love to see emotion from our club though. I'm all for it.

:)

any one with a hearts connection went mental at full time. i think alot of it was just relief but nice touch from the whole team who came and applauded the fans at the end. Csaba was goin mental and it was nice to see :D

He also sat on the bench for most of the game. on his bet behaviour i think given the SFA hearin is comin up soon.

letsalllaughathobos

i was at the game and you would have thought he had just won the champions league,

ffs we just scraped through.

letsalllaughathobos
any one with a hearts connection went mental at full time. i think alot of it was just relief but nice touch from the whole team who came and applauded the fans at the end. Csaba was goin mental and it was nice to see :D

He also sat on the bench for most of the game. on his bet behaviour i think given the SFA hearin is comin up soon.

spot on pure relief.(from all related to hearts)

Guest jambomickey

he went mental at full time mate! looked like hr punched the grass

The Real Maroonblood
i was at the game and you would have thought he had just won the champions league,

Was this not the year that Romanov said we would win it.

:):):)

Captain Lithuania
he went mental at full time mate! looked like hr punched the grass

Yeah, you'd think he'd thrashed the hibs 4 - 0 in a scottish cup semi :P

WTF?

We won the game. Have a word!

john brownlee

well I don't know what it was but It was certinly my biggest cheer of the year

nearly punched the ceiling of my computer room

portobellojambo1

In all honesty I thought his celebration was just a tad over the top. We had just scraped through in a relatively poor game by 1-0, and I thought he was getting just a touch carried away in the manner of his celebration (there again he may have been told he was on his way out if we failed to win today).

It's one millions time better than having Stevie Fail in there, passionless and out of ideas.

Csaba's a winner, lads.

Manager celebrates win despite being up against it from officials shocker.

I also would have went deliberately OTT if I were him today.

FFS, cut him some slack.

The Old Tolbooth

Mate, the leagues so damn tight that every win is to be celebrated because we seriously are a poor enough side to go down!

I really hope Csaba can pull 2 or 3 rabbits out of the hat in January.

The hearts performance was dier, the game itself was worse, the refereeing was worse still. When we scored it got it right up the St Mirren fans who felt it neccessary to boo Neilson for staying down when he wasnt even moving, aswell as the officials. Hearts were crap today, and to win with 10 men, under the circumstances, then I think the celebrations are completley justified.

Everybody loves Baz
In all honesty I thought his celebration was just a tad over the top. We had just scraped through in a relatively poor game by 1-0, and I thought he was getting just a touch carried away in the manner of his celebration (there again he may have been told he was on his way out if we failed to win today).

Know what you're saying Ian, but would you rather he just stood there ala Rixxy with a cuppa than show no emotion/relief ?

I know which i prefer.

Plus i think the game needs characters like him, not enough players/manager show emotions anymore.

Romanov Stole My Pension

It was an absolutely fantastic win to get 3 points even though down to 10 men for most of the game. With Hearts, that's an extreme rarity. That's the happiest I've been after a Hearts game for a good while.

letsalllaughathobos
Mate, the leagues so damn tight that every win is to be celebrated because we seriously are a poor enough side to go down!

I really hope Csaba can pull 2 or 3 rabbits out of the hat in January.

so do i mate, it was like playing 15 players out there today(including officials).

were you at the game?

letsalllaughathobos
It was an absolutely fantastic win to get 3 points even though down to 10 men for most of the game. With Hearts, that's an extreme rarity. That's the happiest I've been after a Hearts game for a good while.

i was buzzing to it's been a while since fellow jambos have been singing in the street after the game.

letsalllaughathobos

were you happy with the 90 mins hearts performance today?

i am delighted we won but i tell you what it was to close to call today.

It's in the hands. Best hands since Tommy Cooper. The shoes just have to go, though.

IMG_1366edit.jpg

Romanov Stole My Pension
were you happy with the 90 mins hearts performance today?

i am delighted we won but i tell you what it was to close to call today.

No doubt about it, we played a lot better against the Hibees and the Sheep, but today was all about grit and determination and grinding out a result, which they did. So often Hearts would have dropped their heads and gotten beat 2 or 3-0 after going down to 10 men. Today Hearts got the luck that we've not had in the last few games. All of those 10 players today put in some shift today.

I'm a lot happier today after a flukey freekick to win the game, than against Aberdeen where we really should have score 3 or 4.

maltese jambo

To clinch a vitory away from a situation where everything else was conspiring to defeat us was immense.

At the goal and at the end was just sheer relief and we all know it was an important win as we were slipping down the table in a season where it doesn't look like theres going to be one team in particular which will go down.

portobellojambo1
Know what you're saying Ian, but would you rather he just stood there ala Rixxy with a cuppa than show no emotion/relief ?

I know which i prefer.

Plus i think the game needs characters like him, not enough players/manager show emotions anymore.

I understand what you are saying too Colin, maybe it was just the fact it was a bit unexpected, it is not the sort of reaction I would normally expect for a victory against a team like St Mirren. As I said I thought maybe it was a bit out of context, over the top, given the opposition.

In saying that I didn't find it objectionable in the slightest, although my own reaction at full time was more "thank feck for that".

As I said earlier the performance, the game in fact, wasn't particularly good, hence my surprise at his reaction at the end.

winston churchill

50 minutes with ten men

playing away from home

gfa putting the boot in.

great result i'd say.

50 minutes with ten men

playing away from home

gfa putting the boot in.

great result i'd say.

Spot on.

**** them all.

50 minutes with ten men

playing away from home

gfa putting the boot in.

great result i'd say.

I'll start to take an interest when he ditches the fax machine and stands or falls by his own decisions. Beating St Mirren means nought.

Charlie-Brown
It's in the hands. Best hands since Tommy Cooper. The shoes just have to go, though.

IMG_1366edit.jpg

It was the shoes what won it though.......shoes off if you hate Hibees. :)

I'll start to take an interest when he ditches the fax machine and stands or falls by his own decisions. Beating St Mirren means nought.

i think you will find beating st mirren got us three points not nought and keeps in touch with third place. if we can grind out results against hamilton and inverness and get to january where we can sign a couple of players hopefully then this result will have been massive.

csaba's celebration shows the passion and desire he has to succeed, i cannot belive some on here are having a go at him

winston churchill

tell rangers that.

I must be a different type of fan than you then mate!

After seeing the p*sh getting knocked out of us again by the GFA- another "refereeing" precedent being set, nade getting booked for a great piece of skill, our players gettting booed by wannabee weegies and then us scraping a win against ALL the odds - it meant a fekken GREAT deal to me!

Haven't heard us singing in the streets after the game for yonks and it felt sooooo good!

GERRIN!

Nucky Thompson
What about the pish Hobos :107years: Couldn't beat a bunch of highland monkeys who had lost their last 5 games:obscene:

Beating St Mirren means nought.

And there we have it. If ever proof was required that opinion on JKB is not representive of the core Hearts support.

Hearts beating anyone always means something, the quicker you johnnycomelately's/Hobo's/painsinthering/*delete as applicable/ feck off for good the better.

Seriously, your post takes head.

Charlie-Brown
And there we have it. If ever proof was required that opinion on JKB is not representive of the core Hearts support.

Hearts beating anyone always means something, the quicker you johnnycomelately's/Hobo's/painsinthering/*delete as applicable/ feck off for good the better.

Seriously, your post takes head.

JF some people place their hatred of vlad above the happiness of ordinary Hearts fans who just want the team to win on matchdays, these people have gone beyond 'supporting' in the normal sense if the word.

What about the pish Hobos :107years: Couldn't beat a bunch of highland monkeys who had lost their last 5 games:obscene:

What the feck have the Hobos got to do with this????????

I'm only interested in Hearts ...the sooner the young team rid themselves of this "what about the Hibs" paraonia the better. It's tedious, tiresome, immature and boring!

Moving on...anyone who believes we will sign new players in January is in need of help. Look at the big picture.....yes, any victory is good...but the fundamental problems still exist and will only be sorted when the poisoned dwarf is removed!!!

winston churchill

I'm only interested in Hearts ...the sooner the young team rid themselves of this "what about the Hibs" paraonia the better. It's tedious, tiresome, immature and boring!

Moving on...anyone who believes we will sign new players in January is in need of help. Look at the big picture.....yes, any victory is good...but the fundamental problems still exist and will only be sorted when the poisoned dwarf is removed!!!

why mention wee burnie.

JF some people place their hatred of vlad above the happiness of ordinary Hearts fans who just want the team to win on matchdays, these people have gone beyond 'supporting' in the normal sense if the word.

..but the fundamental problems still exist and will only be sorted when the poisoned dwarf is removed!!!

:eek:

Paisley Jambo

csaba's celebration shows the passion and desire he has to succeed, i cannot belive some on here are having a go at him

Well said.

Where on earth do some people get off. Defeat would have meant 10th spot tonight. That was a vital 3pts today.

Let's start criticising OUR manager when he shows he cares!

That is what OF fans would do.

Charlie Brown...you Hearts fans who "believe" and are "together" for the present moment deserve credit...but some of us are more experienced and street-wise enough to delve a bit deeper and look at the bigger picture.

Charlie-Brown

Charlie Brown...you Hearts fans who "believe" and are "together" for the present moment deserve credit...but some of us are more experienced and street-wise enough to delve a bit deeper and look at the bigger picture.

What age are you? seriously......

but some of us are more experienced and street-wise enough to delve a bit deeper and look at the bigger picture.

And that bigger picture is joining the school of thought that Heart of Midlothian beating St Mirren means 'nought'?

So tell me Enzo, what is the bigger picture?

Eh ??

Or some of us are big enough to be able to seperate the team on match day from the regime.

Yes things aren't great but by god when Hearts win that brightens up my weekend and at that point whatever is happening in the background of the club doesn't matter at all

FFS enjoy being a Jambo especially when we win, it's the only bloody thing we have any control of

Charlie-Brown
Or some of us are big enough to be able to seperate the team on match day from the regime.

Yes things aren't great but by god when Hearts win that brightens up my weekend and at that point whatever is happening in the background of the club doesn't matter at all

FFS enjoy being a Jambo especially when we win, it's the only bloody thing we have any control of

Correct Malky ... If Enzo or Lacoste or whoever he is was honest he would realise your ordinary supporter was as powerless and disconnected about events at the club when Bobby Parker, Wallace Mercer, Chris Robison were in control of the club as they are now..........Enzo imagines some great revolt but the reality is that the only thing that will ever change anything as it did in the past is money / new owners money buys the decision making power and ordinary fans are as disenfranchised as they ever were.

What age are you? seriously......

First game I went to was in 1977 against Hamilton Accies. Fair enough...of course beating St Mirren means something ...3 points...but, and I say this seriously, if any of you are still deluded enough to think that a couple of good results will sort everything out then.....I think you need to take the scarf off and take a step back!!

The bottom line is that our strikers this season have contributed, between them, 1 GOAL...while a promising young striker is kept out the picture because "the fax says no...doh".

Archived