Fight night.

Lt.Speirs

Hope Joe win`s tonight looking at a stoppage calazaghe last 4 rounds at least 28/1 to stop him, good odds

i really don`t see calzaghi stoppping him, anytime in the fight, at all. He`s not a big enough puncher, and Jones has been in with heavyweights and won so there`s no doubting his ability to take (or dodge) a punch.

As much as it`d be great to have a british boxer to be lauded as one of the greatest fighters of all time with a 46-0 record i just think this could be one fight too far.

Especially, for me, as he was very very lucky to get the points decision against a battle weary Hopkins in his last outing.

Jones to win on points.

it`s new york so it shoukldn`t be too late, read somewhere that it`d be around 2am, but i guess it could depend on the fights before

Half 3 at the earliest. HBO PPV only starts at 9pm eastern time, 2AM here and they will have a couple of fights on before hand. 4ish I would say.

i just went on the setanta site and they`ve got a countdown to the fight which at the moment (by my rough grasp of math) makes it a 4am start.

Archived