So Csaba...

Dirk Diggler

I clearly have no life away from this message board.

You got me. Clearly.

Anyone with over 1519 posts is clearly a saddo.

Clearly.

Stop trolling. I am glad we finally agree.

Stop trolling. I am glad we finally agree.

Just ignore me and report the post.

As far as i can see, you were the one who started with the insults. What's wrong? You like giving but can't take it back?

I think you're a bully.

:mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Wrong. If we had lost, Vlad, according to the JKB massive, would have picked the team. ;)

I'm not in the 'JKB massive' but he probably did have a say in it. Or members of the committee did. What's your point?

I'm not in the 'JKB massive' but he probably did have a say in it. Or members of the committee did. What's your point?

That all in all, Vladimir Romanov/Anatoli Korobochka/Angel Chervenkov/The Committee, combine to be actually a half decent SPL management team?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

:)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I dont Kickback sometimes. We've gone away from home, had a player (rightly or wrongly) sent off in the first half as well as having a player injured, and people are still having a pop. Of course Csaba's tactics and subs worked today, we won the game. I couldnt give a flying **** if we lucked out with 11 players playing out of position. What we did was obviously better than what they did and as such we walked away with 3 points.

Of course everything in the gardens not rosy, otherwise we would be topping the table. You could argue that everything in the garden isn,t rosy for about 95% of league teams throughout the world. Even if we arent playing well, I can handle 4th place in the table right now considering the form we have shown.

Or am I in the minority.

That all in all, Vladimir Romanov/Anatoli Korobochka/Angel Chervenkov/The Committee, combine to be actually a half decent SPL management team?

Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

They finished 8th last season so I would say they are mediocre. :)

Charlie-Brown
I havent seen a single person say everything is rosy.

Hearts won, Hibs lost - tonight everything IS rosy in fact to celebrate I think I'll open a bottle .... of Ros?. :)

chester copperpot
Hearts won, Hibs lost - tonight everything IS rosy in fact to celebrate I think I'll open a bottle .... of Ros?. :)

Heh heh.

Well done Csaba tonight, dumbfounded me today, but we won.

Nucky Thompson
Correct :mj_zivili:

They finished 8th last season so I would say they are mediocre. :)

All in all, they won us a cup, got us a 2nd placed finish, have admittingly given us a few average seasons since but currently have us in a position where we can challenge again for a European spot this season

All in all, I'd say that was pretty decent.

'The Committee' rocks.

FACT.

All in all, they won us a cup, got us a 2nd placed finish, have admittingly given us a few average seasons since but currently have us in a position where we can challenge again for a European spot this season

All in all, I'd say that was pretty decent.

'The Committee' rocks.

FACT.

Were the committee here in that season?

Were the committee here in that season?

The head honcho was. Or was it only after we had won the cup that he started interfering?

In fact, given that it was only VR (and Valdas, I assume he was part of the committee at that point?) I think VR's record steps up from 'half decent SPL manager' to 'Fanatastic SPL manager'

Vladimir Romanov rocks.

FACT.

Ach chill man, I'm only playing.

Hearts winning is never a bad thing however let's not get carried away by thinking everything's rosy again. Let's not lose sight of the fact that we need to get VR out. Winning some games will pacify some fans for a while..

If I'm being brutally honest the best thing would be for Hearts to go on a poor run of results and therefore provoke a reaction from the fans/club. Unfortunately from a supporter's perspective this is not an attractive proposition - even a negative s.o.b. like me wouldn't wish this to happen. Speed up the process though.

I've honestly never come close to understanding that sort of approach. It's akin to admitting that you'd be prepared to watch the club/team and supporters struggle through yet another crap period just so that your own wishes are realised. Isn't that sort of experience what caused us the issues in the first place?

And don't tell me that it was Vladimir rather than the experience of crapness which gave us problems, because I'd put money on the fact that nobody would be half as antsy about things if we were playing well week in, week out.

Anyway...celebrating a win doesn't suddenly mean that you've forgotten all the other things which concern you. It might make you a bit happier for a wee while though.

Drylaw Hearts

A fantastic fighting spirit won the match today.

The introduction of Neilson was bizarre considering Templeton was sent out to warm up when Miko went down injured.

Talking of Csaba..........

He was unusually subdued today until the final whistle where he went absolutely mental !!!

Archived