So Csaba...

Dirk Diggler

Nucky Thompson
Tactical genius.

That's how it works, right?

It seems he spotted what the team was lacking/needing. Tactical genius right enough;)

I asked on the other thread, how did we line up when the sub was made? Did Neilson play right mid or did they re-shuffle.

As said on the match thread, this is a huge result for us, particularly for team morale. Strange 4th official decision reduces us to ten men in the first half, yet we fight back and win the game.

Fingers crossed this is a spring board for a wee run of good results/performances.

Tactical genius.

The team got 3 points in a difficutl game at St Mirren...

And your first reactio nis to have a dig at the gaffer...

You and your post is a great example of why some people think KB is dying a death.

Try supporting a team, and the gaffer....it helps.

you cant even celebrate a difficult win away from home...

Jesus christ.

Patrick Bateman

You and your post is a great example of why some people think KB is dying a death.

Jesus christ.

I don't think that was a dig at Csaba, rather those fans who (perhaps rightly at the time) criticised him for bringing on Neilson for Mikoliunas.

I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong to criticise the substitution and also I'll say well done to Robbie. Not the best player ever but he leads by example, might be what we were missing. It seems both he and Eggert are becoming quite the utility men!!

Eggy up top on his own on Wednesday?!

Jesus christ.

I read it like JF was actually having a dig at KB's knee-jerk reactions to results.

I don't think that was a dig at Csaba, rather those fans who (perhaps rightly at the time) criticised him for bringing on Neilson for Mikoliunas.

OK, either way...a scrappy difficult win...

Why are people looknig for fights and negative slants?

Whats wrong with the fans being happy with the win for a while?

The fact they cant or find it diffcult shows up many fans.

I asked on the other thread, how did we line up when the sub was made? Did Neilson play right mid or did they re-shuffle.

As said on the match thread, this is a huge result for us, particularly for team morale. Strange 4th official decision reduces us to ten men in the first half, yet we fight back and win the game.

Fingers crossed this is a spring board for a wee run of good results/performances.

From what I can gather BH, RN played right mid.

He would have been slaughtered on that decision alone had we lost, 'He hasn't a clue', 'He's lost the plot', 'He obviously made that decision together' etc etc.

It's not a decision I would have made tbh, Shows what the average punter sitting behind a computer screen knows.;)

Seeing as we won, I reckon it's only fair....

All hail Csaba Laszlo. Tactical Genius

:pray:

Nucky Thompson

Jesus christ.

I think you have got this totally the wrong way round mate:)

lets hope so ,sometimes a spirited 10 man performance is enough to kick start the whole squad and give them a bit of belief , feck the refs and 4th officials etc just roll your sleeves up and get on with the job you are being well paid for. Well done hearts.

I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong to criticise the substitution and also I'll say well done to Robbie. Not the best player ever but he leads by example, might be what we were missing. It seems both he and Eggert are becoming quite the utility men!!

Eggy up top on his own on Wednesday?!

No we need to go 2 up against Hamilton.....Eggy and Robbie it is :P

Jesus christ.

:o

Jesus Christ indeed.

I think you have got this totally the wrong way round mate:)

Ok, maybe so.

And if so, my apologys.

But I read it as a dig as Csaba not knowing anything about tactics etc...and RN coming on was a bad decision...the win was pure luck.

Im not suggesting the opposite. Im saying that in the curcumstance with MS of etc, we didnt have the luxury of much tactics...yet got 3 points in a scrappy game. And we should appreciate that...not moan about it.

But If I read the OP wrong, then my bad.

He would have been slaughtered on that decision alone had we lost, 'He hasn't a clue', 'He's lost the plot', 'He obviously made that decision together' etc etc.

It's not a decision I would have made tbh, Shows what the average punter sitting behind a computer screen knows.;)

Seeing as we won, I reckon it's only fair....

All hail Csaba Laszlo. Tactical Genius

:pray:

Absolutely.

I may be generalising your thread, but my opinion on ALL of these strange things that we Hearts fans see on a nearly weekly basis is that if it works (no matter who picked it or how daft it sounded) I will be happy. Today, for whatever reason, it worked. As said above, huge result.

:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm still highly doubtful about him but hands up ... we got the win today under difficult circumstances.

Theres still not been a time when I have thought ... **** me, this guy is the real deal.

We really should kick on from here and pick up a few points in time for the January window.

chester copperpot

Robbie sounded very good according to HW.

We didn't concede either, and seemed very strong defensively.

Fingers cross Zal is not shoe horned back next week. :)

lets hope so ,sometimes a spirited 10 man performance is enough to kick start the whole squad and give them a bit of belief , feck the refs and 4th officials etc just roll your sleeves up and get on with the job you are being well paid for. Well done hearts.

That is EXACTLY what I hope the players are saying in the changing room right now.

"We'll stuff it right up those cheats" etc....

I read it like JF was actually having a dig at KB's knee-jerk reactions to results.

Yeh so did I.

well, on the match thread i was WTF at the sub too, but it worked so fair play to shabba and well done to the team

well done to robbie who sounded like he played VERY well indeed

a fine, and deserved win for us, and something to build on.

all the meals at bar roma to help with morale will never beat a difficult game being won like this

well done to all involved!

Guest Fabuloso
OK, either way...a scrappy difficult win...

Why are people looknig for fights and negative slants?

Whats wrong with the fans being happy with the win for a while?

The fact they cant or find it diffcult shows up many fans.

I won't be happy until the wider issue at Hearts has gone (literally). In the meantime winning or losing means little. Sorry to spoil the party however Hearts will win some games and lose some games this season - nothing great, nothing terrible. Until transparency returns to the club fans will be apathetic.

I won't be happy until the wider issue at Hearts has gone (literally). In the meantime winning or losing means little. Sorry to spoil the party however Hearts will win some games and lose some games this season - nothing great, nothing terrible. Until transparency returns to the club fans will be apathetic.

Pfft.

Hearts winning makes my weekend, Always has, always will.

I pity fans like you.

Tactical genius.

Tactical genius no. But praise where praise is due, he made a change that he thought would improve the performance of the team and it did. Good foresight.

Why your trying to create some pro Csaba - anti Csaba argument literally minutes after a vital win beggars belief. MOD EDIT

With 11 men on the field it was certainly a strange substitution.

Using Robbie to nullify Miranda is Csaba's thinking I guess. Was it the right decision considering we had 11 men and should have been attacking? That's debatable.

One thing though, when you're ten men down away from home - you want players like Robbie Neilson on the park.

He may have been brought on purely because of his experience and it ended up being desperately needed. You can only praise Csaba for that.

From listening to Hearts world, it seems like once Stewart was sent off, we played with a midfield trio of Ruben Robbie and Bruno with Driver backing up Nade/Mole. This seemed to be a constant thread to St. Mirren. Again- credit must be given to Csaba for doing this.

Tactical genius no. But praise where praise is due, he made a change that he thought would improve the performance of the team and it did. Good foresight.

Why your trying to create some pro Csaba - anti Csaba argument literally minutes after a vital win beggars belief. Your a tube.

Thanks.

x

thehibsareintheirbeds

On my way home from the match. We were awful 1st half and the sub was A weird one. He played right mid and came on to a cracking game after sending off, got forward, tracked back and put in a proper shift.

Guest Fabuloso
Pfft.

Hearts winning makes my weekend, Always has, always will.

I pity fans like you.

Thanks for the concern. Sometimes reality can be hard to accept.

Anyhow you enjoy your weekend and keep thinking 'short term'.

I will, thanks.

You take care whilst thinking 'long term,' and try not and cut too deep.

MOD EDIT

i honestly have not heard anyone who says they are a Hearts fans say they dont really care about the results of a game....

Staggering.

Its ok to enjoy the success short term AND have an idea on the long term.

I for one would like to be successful short term...AND long term.

No idea what your actually on about.

Don't worry. We might lose next week. :P

Nucky Thompson
Sorry to spoil the party however Hearts will win some games and lose some games this season -
No sh*t Sherlock:rolleyes: That's been happening for the 35 years I've been going to the football.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your

Start getting that 'right' then I might concede you're correct.

Until then,

x

Haha. Nightmare. You clearly take this website way to seriously.

Fabuluso, he is trying to create a polar opposite argument so that he can abuse other members with his little slit wrist pictures. Ignore him and report his post if you think that is distasteful.

We are all concerned about the wider issues of the club, but surely you can agree its nice to win a game after such a winless streak of games.

You clearly take this website way to seriously.

Clearly.

Says the man asking others to report a post.

Neilson right midfield & Eggert Jonsson centre back - players out of position or total football? :)

Personally, I think the flexibility of ideas and the apparent willingness from the players to at least attempt to adapt to possible new positions is not something that we as fans should react to in a nano second. At least attempt to observe the wider picture...

Eggy is still relatively young, and has been tried at CM and RD and today CD. Has he disappointed in any of these positions?

Guest Fabuloso
i honestly have not heard anyone who says they are a Hearts fans say they dont really care about the results of a game....

Staggering.

Its ok to enjoy the success short term AND have an idea on the long term.

I for one would like to be successful short term...AND long term.

No idea what your actually on about.

Hearts winning is never a bad thing however let's not get carried away by thinking everything's rosy again. Let's not lose sight of the fact that we need to get VR out. Winning some games will pacify some fans for a while..

If I'm being brutally honest the best thing would be for Hearts to go on a poor run of results and therefore provoke a reaction from the fans/club. Unfortunately from a supporter's perspective this is not an attractive proposition - even a negative s.o.b. like me wouldn't wish this to happen. Speed up the process though.

Wrong. If we had lost, Vlad, according to the JKB massive, would have picked the team. ;)

Guest Fabuloso
No sh*t Sherlock:rolleyes: That's been happening for the 35 years I've been going to the football.

You've, quite literally, taken this point out of context!

Clearly.

Says the man asking others to report a post.

10,000 posts. :o

Eek, get back to your spelling competitions and stop trolling.

Hearts winning is never a bad thing however let's not get carried away by thinking everything's rosy again. Let's not lose sight of the fact that we need to get VR out. Winning some games will pacify some fans for a while..

If I'm being brutally honest the best thing would be for Hearts to go on a poor run of results and therefore provoke a reaction from the fans/club. Unfortunately from a supporter's perspective this is not an attractive proposition - even a negative s.o.b. like me wouldn't wish this to happen. Speed up the process though.

I havent seen a single person say everything is rosy.

10,000 posts. :o

Eek, get back to your spelling competitions and stop trolling.

I clearly have no life away from this message board.

You got me. Clearly.

Anyone with over 1519 posts is clearly a saddo.

Clearly.

Archived