Anyone else getting really really worried about the Jts

championsleaguefan

championsleaguefan

The players have no passion. The fans are losing faith. The Owner has no Brains. The new manager is a waffeling teet who talks a good game. The strikers could not hit a barn door. And M Stewart thinks he is bigger than Hearts.

Bottom 6 again I feel my biggest concern is how many bottom 6 finishes we can take before the club dies.

Bet we lose to the wee Tic today

The players have no passion. The fans are losing faith. The Owner has no Brains. The new manager is a waffeling teet who talks a good game. The strikers could not hit a barn door. And M Stewart thinks he is bigger than Hearts.

Bottom 6 again I feel my biggest concern is how many bottom 6 finishes we can take before the club dies.

Fair enough but what are you basing the Stewert comment on?

Judging by your username you are on the wrong forum, and 'supporting' the wrong team. Away and follow the OF.

Hamilton win today and it's only 2 points from the bottom.The league is that tight with Utd now looking like pulling away from the rest for third and everyone else just struggling.

When people start these sort of threads my first reaction is always 'have you been living in a cave for 3 years'?!

Why would I suddenly be getting worried now? What's happening at the moment that hasn't happened already?!

Said at the beginning of the season that if we got a top 6 finish in may then it has to be classed as a good season.At the moment we are very poor from the owners to the management to the players.But should still manage top 6 .

When people start these sort of threads my first reaction is always 'have you been living in a cave for 3 years'?!

Why would I suddenly be getting worried now? What's happening at the moment that hasn't happened already?!

:P

caveman_thumb.jpg

championsleaguefan
Jog on mate how many negative threads do we need on the forum at any one time?

Ok so you start a positive thread then.

Oh willie the grounds man has a new lawn mower. He was quoted this week saying the the Romanovs were great as the have never interfered with the grass cutting on the field. Although he has recived a few faxes about the lenth of the grass for certain games. He is happy at the club and thinks that he will see out his cutting days at Tynecastle or Sighthill park or where ever Hearts end up playing.

Archived