first substitution

peebles jambo

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

What on earth is he thinking of?

Robbie for Miko?

Our club is in the hands of lunatics.

Mind you, if we win...

obua could of gone left mid n driver right mid, or bring on a striker 4-4-2 but robbie on at right mid :S he hasnt played in ages and isnt a winger.

It's tactical genius. Robbie is of course known for his attacking skills and speed ;)

Obua on the left and Driver switching to the right would have seemed the most obvious option??

Why was Miko subbed anyway?

Will be the first time we might have a midfielder that will come back and defend though.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

Will be the first time we might have a midfielder that will come back and defend though.

If thats the case then thats sad, do we really need to be more defensive against St Mirren than when we kicked off? Thats really negative.

Dont try an through logic at it mate, let these bums have a wee suicide pact on this thread. That way they wont bother anyone else.

One things for sure, should Hearts lose the game, all hell will break loose on here.

Should we win, I doubt he'll get much credit.

One things for sure, should Hearts lose the game, all hell will break loose on here.

Should we win, I doubt he'll get much credit.

More than likely. Oh and Stewert Is off...!

How are we lining up now?

I assume that Balogh is still in the nets?

I am GUESSING that we now have Neilson in the centre of defence with Thomson at right back and Jonsson in midfield?

Robbie played well!!! And that without even a reserve game!!!

Extra protection for that right flank and good distribution!!!

Nade outstanding according to Gary MacKay!!!

Jonsson excellent in central defence!!!

I usually reserve this for opposing fans, but to use the Masoteric Text -

GIRUY!!!

Robbie played well!!! And that without even a reserve game!!!

Extra protection for that right flank and good distribution!!!

Nade outstanding according to Gary MacKay!!!

Jonsson excellent in central defence!!!

I usually reserve this for opposing fans, but to use the Masoteric Text -

GIRUY!!!

I Feckin Agree!! GIRUY!!!

Cardiac Rucksack

some folk need to step away from football manager. Good sub by all accounts by Laslo

At the time it did seem to be a strange decision but it seemed Robbie was brought on to nullify St. Mirren's main attacking thread Miranda.

Even with ten men he seemed to be doing that and played as a makeshift holding midfielder when Stewart got himself sent off.

laslo's a tit

Just checking...

Are you talking about today or some random time some weeks ago?

Either way, you just don't get ANYTHING right, too much rugby down your way methinks.;)

Rod.

Dont try an through logic at it mate, let these bums have a wee suicide pact on this thread. That way they wont bother anyone else.

:Funny-Post:

Skacel'sLeftFoot
some folk need to step away from football manager. Good sub by all accounts by Laslo

Aye, there are some talented managers on here who clearly know everything that's going on in the game. Tubes. Well done Hearts on a gritty performance today.

Robbie added the power and strength which was required. So it turned out to be a good substitution. At the game I thought that Rapnik on and Jonsson to midfield would have made more sense, but Robbie was tremendous and it is fair to say turned the game.

Clearly he needs to shift back to right back on Wednesday, but it is a good lesson that we don't always need to play with 2 wingers.

at the time it was a strange sub to make! robbie was the last sub i thought he would put on! templeton or obua or makela! as a straight swap for miko or rapnik on and move johnson forward to midfield! luckliy enough it worked today

well if you were at the game you would have seen nielsen play very well.

Exactly. Close to a man of the match performance from Robbie.

explain to someone who wasnt at the game... was the miko-neilson substitution tactical rather than an injury?!

Nope. But there was the option of using Obua or Templeton instead.

loveofthegame

Admittedly its a strange one then, but by the sounds of things it worked. On a side note good to know Templeton is making the bench.

Miko was injured after taking a sore one and being roundly booed by the home fans for cheating (no surprise there then!). He could hardly run. I was as surprised as anyone at the choice of Neilson as sub, but it worked and he had a great game. As someone else said, he was close to being man of the match, but that has to go to Christophe Berra - never put a foot wrong and won every header.

Edit - meant to reply to post 33 but must have clicked wrong link by mistake - sorry FJ!

Archived