End of the road?

H.A.N.S

Charlie-Brown
As Lost in Leith says, who knows what the furture will bring? Just before Romanov came in we looked no better than a 3rd(at a push) 4th place team but all of a sudden we finished 2nd and won a cup.

It`s easy to feel despondent in desperate times but the history of Heart of Midlothian has always been about comebacks.

The hard thing to take just now is the closeness of all the non OF teams. Why? Because i feel if Hearts were properly run we`d step ahead of them.

I think we`ll be in a right fight to get 3rd/4th this season and it`s hard to see an inconsistent Hearts side win the Big Cup(but you can only hope).

It is the words of the club song.......though we sometimes go down we can aye come back up......

Professor.Arturo
Regular my @rse, we only ever got there once !

Each have delivered one Scottish Cup.

FFS there's plenty to critise Romanov for without making up crap !

Clown

U pumpin Roman methane boy?

To answer the original question, if we sign some decent strikers in January, we'll be there next year. If we don't I'd guess within the next 3 years.

I think it is a possibility, not because Hearts at this time are a strong efficient team, just the opposite, however that can be said about all the teams outside the OF, and it will be a battle of attrition between a bunch of potential non achievers.

Jam Tarts 1874

Some people have very short memories - perhaps that is because they have only been supporting Hearts since 2005/06.

I think this thread domonstrates exactly why JKB is "dying a death", it is a microcosim of the lunatic views of the noisy minority of part-time glory hunting mal-contents. No wonder HMFC doesn't regard JKB as being representative or worth communcating with.

Under Romanov we had our best season for nearly 20 years and have had the best crowds we have had for years. We are not playing at Murrayfield with a part-time squad of players in front of less than 10,000 every week. We are in fact still at Tynecastle with crowds on a par with much of what we have had prior to Romanov, we still have some decent players and as such we will still have the odd good season and have the odd good cup run.

Yes - This year. Anyone who doesnt have faith and is resigning themselves allready can go **** themselves. Until is mathematically impossible for us to do it, I will still believe we can and give my team and manager the full backing.

Try getting behind the team you never know we might just ****ing make it.

Not as in existence but........

Does anyone think we'll ever seen European football again, win a cup or split the OF?

Can't believe anybody is actually falling for this wind-up merchant.

Some people have very short memories - perhaps that is because they have only been supporting Hearts since 2005/06.

I think this thread domonstrates exactly why JKB is "dying a death", it is a microcosim of the lunatic views of the noisy minority of part-time glory hunting mal-contents. No wonder HMFC doesn't regard JKB as being representative or worth communcating with.

Under Romanov we had our best season for nearly 20 years and have had the best crowds we have had for years. We are not playing at Murrayfield with a part-time squad of players in front of less than 10,000 every week. We are in fact still at Tynecastle with crowds on a par with much of what we have had prior to Romanov, we still have some decent players and as such we will still have the odd good season and have the odd good cup run.

Post of the century. :)

:bravo:

Hello,

I am fairly certain that the OP is the same as HANS007!? Why?

Well the named was banned and then the OP turns up, therefore I deduce not only from this current thread but and his numerous others that the OP should stand trial(Only to give the OP a fair hearing).

Anyway, of course Heart of Midlothian will have European competition.

(Thanks to all the Hobos, for attempting to create a merde debate.)

Can't believe anybody is actually falling for this wind-up merchant.

I don't think anybody does, but for any bona fide Hearts fan, it's a valid concern.

Archived