Team for tomorrow

Toxteth O'Grady

Toxteth O'Grady

With Zaliukas suspended how will Csaba shuffle the pack?

Karipidis to drop back into central defence and find another holding midfielder or will Rapnik or McGowan get the nod?

Captain Lithuania

Karipidis to drop back into central defence and find another holding midfielder or will Rapnik or McGowan get the nod?

Team likely to be:

Balogh

Wallace Berra Karapidis Thomson

Driver Stewart Jonsson Kingston

Aguiar

Nade

Seymour M Hersh

See training today. It might give you an idea.:)

Guest jambomickey
i would go:

balogh

jonsson karipidis berra wallace

kingston stewart aguiar driver

obua

nade

only change i'd make to that is glen instead of obua

Captain Lithuania
i would go:

balogh

kingston stewart aguiar driver

obua

nade

Obua is lacking match practice and simply wont start. Aguiar will play in 'the hole'.

Guest jambomickey
Obua is lacking match practice and simply wont start. Aguiar will play in 'the hole'.

so was aguiar but still came in.

if no obua... i hope that don't just resort to the same 4-1-4-1, it's time for something different. aguiar has shown he's too good not to play in a creative role. has to be either 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2.

maybe kingston behind nade? at least he wouldn't expose RB if he's in that kind of role... someone else can expose RB!!!

balogh

kingston stewart ruben driver

bruno

nade

subs: mcdonald, glen, mole, miko, rapnik, ksanavicius, thomson

if karipidis cant play- thomson right-back jonsson centre-back

I think the team pretty much picks itself just now;

Balogh

Jonsson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Kingston Stewart Palazuelos Driver

Aguiar

Nade

We also could have some minor swaps, Jonsson for example can play RB, CD or CM, Karipidis the same, Thomson could come in as well.

Toxteth O'Grady
Karipidis if fit? if not then Jason Thomson at right back and Eggert in the middle?

Is there problem with Karipdis?

I hope Karapidis stays in the midfield and young Rapnik gets the nod for centre half. A debut away from the harsh critisicm of Tynie could be super.

Jam Tarts 1874
only change i'd make to that is glen instead of obua

Have you seen any of Glen's performances in the reserves this season?

Csaba will decide what the team and formation will be when he gets told by Fax!!:mad:

.................Balogh

Jonsson Karipidis Berra Wallace

........Stewart Palazuelos

......Kingston, Aguiar, Driver

.................Nade

Guest jambomickey
Have you seen any of Glen's performances in the reserves this season?

no but i seen enough of him last seaon to know he's better than makela or mole. we aint scoring goals so surely he deserves a chance?

no but i seen enough of him last seaon to know he's better than makela or mole. we aint scoring goals so surely he deserves a chance?

So your suggesting someone with a bad attitude, who doesnt perform well in our second string get shoe horned into the first team????

What sort of example does that set?!

well judging by the subs last week when Ruben was given game time, I think this indicates that Karapidis will drop back and Ruben will come in to DM. This is the sensible option IMO but will it happen?

well judging by the subs last week when Ruben was given game time, I think this indicates that Karapidis will drop back and Ruben will come in to DM. This is the sensible option IMO but will it happen?

Or Thomson into RB ad Jonsson to CM with Kari droping back.

Toxteth - The info is on the thread called training today. Karipidis wasnt doing full training as he has a leg knock. Was doing laps of the pitch.

im gettin fed up hearing about Glen. I want him to have a long and successful Hearts career, but give it a rest man!

He played 5 zero-pressure games against pish teams at the end of a pish season. If CLum had played and scored 2 goals, would you be clammering for him???

YOU DO NOT SEE HIM EVERY DAY IN TRAINING

Sheesht!

Nade to net a brace today!

Lawrence just hinted slightly that Eggy may slide along to CH with possibly Thomson in at RB.

Now thats not an obvious change if Kari doesnt make it, unless its been pre-advised IMO.

Lawrence just hinted slightly that Eggy may slide along to CH with possibly Thomson in at RB.

Now thats not an obvious change if Kari doesnt make it, unless its been pre-advised IMO.

Sky sports has said karipidis is a doubt so is chesney.

Archived