How much lower can they sink? ( merged threads )

Professor.Arturo

This is an absolute disgarce. I strongly DESPISE celtic and their supposed "best fans in the world", however i never thought i'd see the day when something like this was suggested.

They are a bunch of vile, horrible people who's family members probably fought in the war and are the reason they are here.

To say i am outraged by this is an understatement.

I hope the real terrorists and war criminals take themselves into septic park with a bomb strapped to them and do the honours for all of us and for all the british servicemen who fought/are fighting for our country who are being disrespected by absolute VERMIN.

CELTIC GTF and take your IRA nonsense with you.

What are the thoughts of you all on the hearts loyalist site which has clear sectarian and racist views of hearts and how we should be?

My point, all fans have a minority, I dont think you can blame celtic as a club or their fans as a group for a minority of morons.

As much as I despise celtic, it is a minority that think this

What are the thoughts of you all on the hearts loyalist site which has clear sectarian and racist views of hearts and how we should be?

My point, all fans have a minority, I dont think you can blame celtic as a club or their fans as a group for a minority of morons.

fair point

Certainly didn't seem like a minority on Sunday. I've known very few Thelick fans who, to a greater or lesser degree, didn't lap up the whole "Irish freedom fighter" pish.

There's already a thread on this, by the way.

Certainly didn't seem like a minority on Sunday. I've known very few Thelick fans who, to a greater or lesser degree, didn't lap up the whole "Irish freedom fighter" pish.

There's already a thread on this, by the way.

I watched most of the Sundays game in Robbo's, didnt seem like a minority of hearts fans either....

Fact is there will be 50k odd celtic fans at parkhead most week, whilst some will share bigoted thoughs, I doubt most are included in this little campaign.

How many smeltic fans sing pro IRA songs at Parkhead, a minority?

I watched most of the Sundays game in Robbo's, didnt seem like a minority of hearts fans either....

Fact is there will be 50k odd celtic fans at parkhead most week, whilst some will share bigoted thoughs, I doubt most are included in this little campaign.

How many Dhims fans have you known who weren't into the whole Irish Freedom Fighter thing, to a greater or lesser degree? I've certainly not known many.

How many Dhims fans have you known who weren't into the whole Irish Freedom Fighter thing, to a greater or lesser degree? I've certainly not known many.

I only know one for what its worth.

I only know one for what its worth.

I bet most of us know celtic fans, and I best most are perfectly civilised people thus proving that it is a minority of them who are Phannies.

Its funny how its always the same people who are so anti celtic though, I hate celtic, I also hate rangers, I am not convinced everyone who posts anti celtic feeling is the same though :eek:

Living in Glasgow. I know plenty of Celtic fans and I honestly don't know any who are into that stuff.

Saying that, I don't know too many Rangers fans who are rabid bigots either.

I guess I wouldn't hang about with them if they were.

Living in Glasgow. I know plenty of Celtic fans and I honestly don't know any who are into that stuff.

i dont know may on either side but now that i think about it it's the rangers fans who are more likey to have Hello Hello as their ring tone and pictures of the red hand of ulster etc etc

Thig Ar Latha

If you give them a spade they'll keep digging. Who knows how far they can go. Celtic should moniter them and not allow them back in the Stadium after their protest. They should also confiscate their season tickets. At least they can claim to be doing something about it.

Thig Ar Latha
I bet most of us know celtic fans, and I best most are perfectly civilised people thus proving that it is a minority of them who are Phannies.

Its funny how its always the same people who are so anti celtic though, I hate celtic, I also hate rangers, I am not convinced everyone who posts anti celtic feeling is the same though :eek:

Just for once, I agree whole heartedly with one of your posts. :o:P

I stated on another thread that I hate both celtic and rangers equally. I have just changed my opinion. Disgusting *******

This is the lowest they can sink I would suggest. Despise that lot.

War criminals?!? Most of the IRA/Sinn Fein operations were war crimes!

I am also pretty sure Artur Boruc is relatively happy we intervened in WWII.

What about the Irish regiments that faught the opposition, is this a protest against them also?!?

Also, pretty ironic that they use a free democratic country and press; gained by those that died for them, to make their protest

They are either VERY silly or VERY confused people.

Guest Dipped Flake

Damn, finally agreed with one of your posts:)

It is always our resident bigots that jump up and down the most about the celtic bigots

Disgusting, Despicable, Vile, Bigotted, Terrorist Loving, Filth the lot of them.

I KNow a few Celtic fans and have worked with many more over the years (Yes some do have jobs not many) and I have yet to come across one single Celtic fan who is not swayed towards the whole IRA, Irish Freedom,, Irish Love Bull. That is not an exageration either. There are degrees on which the filth get involved in, some openly go on about it all the time others say nothing until a debate or whatever sparks up, but they all share the same common belief that they are Irish whether they have ever been to Ireland or not or have relatives who are Iriah and they all hate Britain. Im not fooled by the ones that say they have nothing to do with that nonsense ive sen and heard it so many times, one minute there telling you they dont participate in the sectarian bull, then as soon as a match is on or Rangers are mentioned the bile starts.

Last Sunday it took only a few minutes of the game to start before we were subjected to their IRA filth now the poppy scandel. When are the authorities going to start getting involved? should we all (I mean every club outwith the OF) start writting letters to UEFA reminding them about their pledge to root out sectarianism and the consequences of clubs and Football Associations if it is not stopped and dealt with? I think this is what its going to take because there is no way the SFA/SPL are going to do something about it, they are spineless, they cant afford to fall out with either of the bigot two after all thats where most of their money comes from declared AND Undeclared, and all their freebie lunches and receptions etc.

Sorry about the Rant guys but this has really got my blood boiling even more so than listening to their vile filth at the match.

harthill jambo

Both Celtic and Rangers fans are fully fledged 90 minute bigots, but over the last few days reading some of your replys you seem to be a celtic apologist.This is only an observation

alwaysthereinspirit

There are no words to describe how far some people will lower themselves for a wee bit of publicity. It's really not worth getting your knickers in a twist over. They're a poor excuse for human excrement and need to be ignored. Thousands of Celtic fans will ignore them tomorrow.

The People's Chimp

Snap.

i invite you to winchburgh and allow you to witness the bile that comes from 'the best fans in the world' when they come off their supporters bus from the celtic games, and see if you will still have the same opinion of them

It's funny how you used to post the exact same things on different forums, then come on here and act sanctimonious about it.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I'm at Glasgow Uni, and it's unbelievable how some of my really clever tim pals are IRA sympathisers. Had many a drunken discussion over that. In Glasgow sectarianism is a problem in everyday life, in Edinburgh it's an extreme rarity. I find it unbelievable that Hearts' sectarian "problem" is so well publicised.

Johanes de Silentio

Just when you think you can't hate Celtic any more...

I remember hearing these jokers on BBC Radio Scotland months ago talking about this - not exactly eloquent!

I don't believe that they dislike Reid because of his alleged 'war criminal' status.

It's very simple - they dislike him because he was the main 'Brit' government guy in Ireland for a while, and they will not accept a 'Brit' at the head of their club.

I ****ing despise this mob intensely!

If they love Ireland that much, why don't they **** off back there - there's plenty tatties to munch these days!

Rancid *****!

Damn, finally agreed with one of your posts:)

It is always our resident bigots that jump up and down the most about the celtic bigots

You and your mate make me boke! ****** U both!

So when the teams are doing a minutes silence for those that have lost their lives during the war, Does that mean these nuggets will boo during the minute??

we do but how many change when they become a crowd

jack D and coke

Why is anyone really shocked? Nothing they do surprises me and most. I actually find it very difficult to have much to do with people when i find out they support celtic such is my deep hatred for them. They make every hair on my body stand up and my skin crawl.

(quote)I KNow a few Celtic fans and have worked with many more over the years (Yes some do have jobs not many) and I have yet to come across one single Celtic fan who is not swayed towards the whole IRA, Irish Freedom,, Irish Love Bull. That is not an exageration either. There are degrees on which the filth get involved in, some openly go on about it all the time others say nothing until a debate or whatever sparks up, but they all share the same common belief that they are Irish whether they have ever been to Ireland or not or have relatives who are Iriah and they all hate Britain. Im not fooled by the ones that say they have nothing to do with that nonsense ive sen and heard it so many times, one minute there telling you they dont participate in the sectarian bull, then as soon as a match is on or Rangers are mentioned the bile starts.

My nephew was a season ticket holder at parkhead,had been for many years but gave it up because the guy in the seat in front of him kept spouting ira p**sh at every home game.

He doesn`t go to football at all now.

Seems to be according to the press that there will be minutes applauses at todays games in rememberence of those who gave their lives in war(s).

Shocking decision imo, this is the one time when it must be a minutes silence.

I think it is being done to cover up a certain teams fans who would no doubt have a section who would look to disrupt a silence.

I am sure the SPL will be the only place(s) on earth who are holding an 'applause' this weekend.

Seems to be according to the press that there will be minutes applauses at todays games in rememberence of those who gave their lives in war(s).

I think it is being done to cover up a certain teams fans who would no doubt have a section who would look to disrupt a silence.

I am sure the SPL will be the only place(s) on earth who are holding an 'applause' this weekend.

It depends whether you want the commemoration to be as respectful as possible or run the risk of some 'tradilitionalists' making eejits of themselves by being obviously disrespectful. I go for the former. If only it could always be applied that way when such risks present themselves.....

Probably in reaction to Celtics complaints tbh.

:(

Probably in reaction to Celtics complaints tbh.

:(

The articel about this in the ****** appears to lay the blame for this at our door - because of the way sections of our support behaved during the minutes silence for the pope.

If you read the record they say that teams no longer to a minutes silence because hearts brought shame to scottish football by booing a minutes silence when the pope died during the scottish cup semi final.

They no longer to minutes silence because off this, it has to be an applause

The articel about this in the ****** appears to lay the blame for this at our door - because of the way sections of our support behaved during the minutes silence for the pope.

:o:(

You couldn't make it up, could you?

Scottish Premier League chiefs blasted by veterans over minute's applause for war dead

Nov 8 2008 By Ian Dow

WAR veterans have blasted a plan to hold a minute's applause of remembrance at this weekend's football matches.

In an unprecedented move, SPL operations director Iain Blair offered clubs the option of marking Armistice Day by replacing the traditional silence with cheering.

ButMajor Ronnie Proctor, curator of the Black Watch Museum, said: "The minute's silence is a tradition in this country and people are expected to respect the silence.

"I'd like it to continue. I think the majority of people will respect it."

A spokeswoman for the Royal British Legion said: "I have never heard of a minute's applause.

"It's up to organisations to decide what they want to do.

"We want people to respect the two minutes' silence on Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day and to wear their poppies."

Clapping has been brought in because of fears some fans won't respect the silence requested.

In April 2005, some Hearts fans wrecked a minute's silence for Pope John Paul II at the Scottish Cup semi-final against Celtic at Hampden.

Applause has since become acommon way to pay tribute.

The life of Dundee United chairman Eddie Thompson, who died last month, was among those applauded.

Last night, Blair said: "I am sorry if anyone is offended."

He added: "Our intention was to provide an opportunity to mark the occasion as is normal within football.

"Within football, applause has become a recognised way of showing respect.

"All 12 teams will be wearing poppies on their shirts as a mark of respect."

Of the clubs who responded, all said they would host a minute's silence this weekend. Only Celtic, who host Motherwell, did not reply.

They're having a dig, but looks like we're still having the minutes silence

Scottish Premier League chiefs blasted by veterans over minute's applause for war dead

Nov 8 2008 By Ian Dow

WAR veterans have blasted a plan to hold a minute's applause of remembrance at this weekend's football matches.

In an unprecedented move, SPL operations director Iain Blair offered clubs the option of marking Armistice Day by replacing the traditional silence with cheering.

ButMajor Ronnie Proctor, curator of the Black Watch Museum, said: "The minute's silence is a tradition in this country and people are expected to respect the silence.

"I'd like it to continue. I think the majority of people will respect it."

A spokeswoman for the Royal British Legion said: "I have never heard of a minute's applause.

"It's up to organisations to decide what they want to do.

"We want people to respect the two minutes' silence on Remembrance Sunday and Armistice Day and to wear their poppies."

Clapping has been brought in because of fears some fans won't respect the silence requested.

In April 2005, some Hearts fans wrecked a minute's silence for Pope John Paul II at the Scottish Cup semi-final against Celtic at Hampden.

Applause has since become acommon way to pay tribute.

The life of Dundee United chairman Eddie Thompson, who died last month, was among those applauded.

Last night, Blair said: "I am sorry if anyone is offended."

He added: "Our intention was to provide an opportunity to mark the occasion as is normal within football.

"Within football, applause has become a recognised way of showing respect.

"All 12 teams will be wearing poppies on their shirts as a mark of respect."

Of the clubs who responded, all said they would host a minute's silence this weekend. Only Celtic, who host Motherwell, did not reply.

They're having a dig, but looks like we're still having the minutes silence

The last line: Seriously, what a bunch of children.

Archived