Id rather have 3 good keepers to choose between

Dr. Bapswent

boabyarsebiscuit
Well i agree to a certain extent the Banks thing if he was to be the coach made sense at the time but as he is in the wilderness now then it doesnt. As for McDonald still young and inexperienced, and i know Gordon was but he is the exception to the rule with that in mind then an experienced keeper was a sensible option.

I agree we have too many for me Basso and Balogh can go Kello and McDonald as 1 and 2 and Banks as a coach would have been a fair result it just doesnt appear to have gone like that

Jamie McDonald has played in a Scottish Cup Final.

We need better players.

In the summer, I would have rather given MacDonald a chance with Kello being brought over to deputise and for us to sign a full back or a centre half.

If Laszlo is to strengthen our squad in the break, he has to fill the glaringly obvious holes in our team.

We need better players.

In the summer, I would have rather given MacDonald a chance with Kello being brought over to deputise and for us to sign a full back or a centre half.

If Laszlo is to strengthen our squad in the break, he has to fill the glaringly obvious holes in our team.

A full back? I thought you were a big fan of Robbie? His return is imminent don't you know ;)

A full back? I thought you were a big fan of Robbie? His return is imminent don't you know ;)

He is gonna save our season.:rolleyes:

Archived