Serious Accident - Expect Delays

MackaysCentreSpot

MackaysCentreSpot

A8 Corstorphine Road, Edinburgh Road closed and very slow traffic due to serious accident and recovery work. Police directing traffic both ways between Murrayfield Gardens and Ormidale Terrace

Just what edinburgh needs. As unfortunate as accidents are and hopefully noone is hurt, half the time you can walk from corstorphine to princes st quicker than the friggin bus. The fact they charge ?1.10 to get you there in about an hour is a p_iss take. Edinburgh is a dive at the moment.

i smashed my van up today drove it head on into a jcb's bucket... first proper accident i have ever had....not a pleasant experience. Needless to say insurance company want to write it off meaning i wont get a courtesy van.. i'm having a hot toddy to settle me down.hope the people in above accident are ok.

no not the diggers......dont worry i haven't goosed your local

I can see the Diggers from my flat...was getting a wee bit worried there ;)

Noticed this when I left work earlier today... 26 buses getting diverted through Gorgie.

Any news on what actually happened?

suzie_preston

Don't know what happened but I know it took me 1hr 45mins to get from Polwarth to Telford College it was a nightmare, I'm guessing it must have been serious for the road to be closed so long so my moaning about my time wasted maybe nothing to what other's my be facing tonight.

Archived