I want to be

Legend Claws

excited about supporting my team again. Excited about going to Tynecastle and being part of a loud passionate crowd. I want to go to the pub after and say to my mates 'oh well boys we were beaten by a better team but at least we tried our hardest' I want to savour the big victories. I used to wake up on game day and be buzzing, raring to go, now the part I look forward to most is the pub. The football has almost become an annoyance in the middle of drinking. I pay a hefty sum of money to support Hearts and expect something from that. Not to win all the time just to feel like the people who are benefiting form my money and time are trying their hardest to succeed.

It makes me sad and angry.

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA
excited about supporting my team again. Excited about going to Tynecastle and being part of a loud passionate crowd. I want to go to the pub after and say to my mates 'oh well boys we were beaten by a better team but at least we tried our hardest' I want to savour the big victories. I used to wake up on game day and be buzzing, raring to go, now the part I look forward to most is the pub. The football has almost become an annoyance in the middle of drinking. I pay a hefty sum of money to support Hearts and expect something from that. Not to win all the time just to feel like the people who are benefiting form my money and time are trying their hardest to succeed.

It makes me sad and angry.

You,me and hundreds of others buddy but until roam a nob fecks off then these feelings will remain:sad:

You,me and hundreds of others buddy but until roam a nob fecks off then these feelings will remain:sad:

Surely thousands?

yea. I liked the early part of this decade, maybe partly cause i was a bit younger haha, but i enjoyed the games and the football win lose or draw. We were rebuilding under craig levein and it was good to see the improvement. Add in a couple of european games and it made the season really exciting.

When burley game it was the best it's ever been but since 2006 we have been declining.

ELIBURN JAMBO(THE ORIGINA
Surely thousands?

I was trying to be generous!! but your right probably thousands!

then start drinking pints and wear trousers for a change

that won't take much work then will it;)

Oscar Wilde and Stephen Fry, take a bow.

Archived