Where can I complain to ITV?

Dave Ross

It just came up on the screen 'Next Chelsea @ Rome'. Why are they enforcing that American garbage on us? Keep that crap over there.

iamcraigbeattie

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yeah im confused as well. Im assuming someone isnt too happy about the American Election being on tv. Just a heads up Americas the most powerful and influential nation on the planet and the decision will affect us too.

rudi must stay

Yeah im confused as well. Im assuming someone isnt too happy about the American Election being on tv. Just a heads up Americas the most powerful and influential nation on the planet and the decision will affect us too.

well said mate. It also affects a lot of people in the UK, who get to vote

No, nothing to do with that. It's not a metaphor for anything, they literary put that up on the screen. Why change it after almost 150 years of association football.

It just came up on the screen 'Next Chelsea @ Rome'. Why are they enforcing that American garbage on us? Keep that crap over there.

And they say that society is becoming over-reactionary these days... :rolleyes:

And they say that society is becoming over-reactionary these days... :rolleyes:

Where will it end though? Next they'll be playing music after goals and selling hotdogs at the game!

What an odd thing to say...

Where will it end though? Next they'll be playing music after goals and selling hotdogs at the game!

Or perhaps they just wanted to emphasise Chelsea, the team from the U.K., by putting their name first, and this was the easiest and most sensible way to do it? Don't worry, you don't need to get into your anti-American air-raid shelter just yet.

My bad mate i picked up your post the wrong way

No problem mate, I'm not intelligent enough to have hidden messages in my threads! Just thought it was strange.

Moon the Loon, I've been speaking to you for an hour on Messenger. Keep your abuse for there ya tit!

Or perhaps they just wanted to emphasise Chelsea, the team from the U.K., by putting their name first, and this was the easiest and most sensible way to do it? Don't worry, you don't need to get into your anti-American air-raid shelter just yet.

Mark my words, in 2 years time we'll all be wearing foam fingers at the games.

I'll start building my foam finger factory right now in anticipation, ready to make a killing. Should I be doing them in all colours, or just red, white and blue with stars on?

I'll start building my foam finger factory right now in anticipation, ready to make a killing. Should I be doing them in all colours, or just red, white and blue with stars on?

just red white and blue ;)

We already play music after goals and sell those rollover hot-dog things.

You're not really going to complain to ITV are you?

I think you type this crap wearing them. :P

Buffalo Bill

We already play music after goals and sell those rollover hot-dog things.

You're not really going to complain to ITV are you?

Maybe missed the sarcasm ?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I went to an MLS game in the summer, it was great!

If a player was booked, someone in the crowd won a pair of shoes or something. You just seen these fat yanks jumping about while the camera zoomed in on them and the crowd whooped and cheered.

There was another one - if a goal was scored in the last 5 minutes of either half the home crowd got a free giant cookie! Good times.

And you could drink as much bevy as you wanted!

Beats a boring day at Tynecastle if you ask me!

The game was ruined by the sight of a family complete with Hun taps sitting right above me. :mad:

Hearts Heritage

The Times used to report a lot of its association football with the away team first.

They already do mate, in red, white and blue wrapping. Oh oh!!

Archived