"harvey" on Real Radio tonight

husref musemic

husref musemic

"Hearts sold the tickets themselves therefore how do we know the chanting was from celtic fans" i.e. it was hearts fans in disguise in the roseburn misbehaving.

You couldn't make it up.

"Hearts sold the tickets themselves therefore how do we know the chanting was from celtic fans" i.e. it was hearts fans in disguise in the roseburn misbehaving.

You couldn't make it up.

Great stuff.

It was quite clearly Hearts fans.

Harvey = Columbo.

Either that or he is just a thick NED.

Its always the home team responsible for crowd control anyway so even if we can prove it was celtic fans it is us who gets hammered for failing to control them.

Tbh the whole thing is irrelevent as their is trouble at these games no matter who sold the ticket.

winston churchill
Who suggested this?

And did E.C. do anything to shut them up?

to be fair,he took the ****.

he said ,it was hibs fans that had the large john banner in section G

It must be Hearts fans that follow Celtic home and away and sing the same songs at every match during the season?

Say What Again

You couldn't make it up.

I was actually going to post on the IRA singing thread that this is what they would say - but didn't bother.

Spooky.

husref musemic

To there credit Euan and Roughy ripped the p ss out of him.

The mentality and persecution complex is unique to say the least. IQ of a brick.

we didnt fill the gorgie or wheatfield ends so why would there be hearts fans in the smellick end??

who would want to sit with that shower of neds and sign those songs??

stirlingshirejambo
Who suggested this?

And did E.C. do anything to shut them up?

for once EC did actually tell him he was talking crap and starting suggesting it was Hoops fans that unfurled the banner in the Hearts end

Also suggested Hearts fans dressed up as Hibs fans to abuse DEan Shiels

Its always the home team responsible for crowd control anyway so even if we can prove it was celtic fans it is us who gets hammeredfor failing to control them.

Pish

husref musemic
we didnt fill the gorgie or wheatfield ends so why would there be hearts fans in the smellick end??

who would want to sit with that shower of neds and sign those songs??

No no no, he was saying it was hearts fans disguised as celtic fans ! It's obvious isn't it ?

Pish

Pretty sure if you read the SPL rule books you will find it isnt, host club is responsible, celtic will just wash their hands of it and blame hearts.

It can't have been hibs fans that unfurled the section G banner.

If it was the Easter Road KKK, the banner would have been abusing the coloured players.

Pretty sure if you read the SPL rule books you will find it isnt, host club is responsible, celtic will just wash their hands of it and blame hearts.

Do you not get fed up trying to wind up Hearts fans...I read your post about being lifted but it wasn't you that had the Banner ;)...Then when I read the Thead "Lifted"...No mention of it, Took you 3 days to make up your excuses, Can't wait to see what Hearts do about your "Formal letter" about the Stewards "Touching"you!! :rolleyes:

Do you not get fed up trying to wind up Hearts fans...I read your post about being lifted but it wasn't you that had the Banner ;)...Then when I read the Thead "Lifted"...No mention of it, Took you 3 days to make up your excuses, Can't wait to see what Hearts do about your "Formal letter" about the Stewards "Touching"you!! :rolleyes:

How is it winding up hearts fans. Celtic will pass the buck and blame hearts, I guarentee this.

As for the rest of your thread, post your name and address then and Ill happily invite a lawyer to sue you for libel.

Otherwise I suggest you are very careful with any accusations you try to insinuate.

How is it winding up hearts fans. Celtic will pass the buck and blame hearts, I guarentee for this.

As for the rest of your thread, post your name and address then and Ill happily invite a lawyer to sue you for libel.

Otherwise I suggest you are very careful with any accusations you try to insinuate.

J'accuse Prancer of being an annoying dick.

Its always the home team responsible for crowd control anyway so even if we can prove it was celtic fans it is us who gets hammered for failing to control them.

Tbh the whole thing is irrelevent as their is trouble at these games no matter who sold the ticket.

How did 'we' fail to control them - there were the required number of L&B Police on duty at that end, no?

You couldn't make it up.

maybe it was those pesky Chelsea fans who caused all the bother down in Manchester before the cup final, they get everywhere ;)

Celtic and Rangers will now blame all clubs who are selling tickets independently for any crowd trouble, typical of there arrogance, sweep it under the carpet or blame anyone else.

Say What Again
J'accuse Prancer of being an annoying dick.

I'd like to see him try to sue you for that!

Your Honour, I'd like to present to you Exhibit A: A petition signed by 5,000 members of Jambos Kickback as well as 8 members of Prancers family, stating that they wholeheartedly agree with me, and he is in fact an annoying dick.

Case closed.

Generic Username
How is it winding up hearts fans. Celtic will pass the buck and blame hearts, I guarentee this.

Outstanding.

I've seen it all on KB now.

portobellojambo1

What a fecking sad case you are (any personal details you require in relation to this statement just give me a shout, I'd love to bump into your lawyer in court).

Oh dear...don't get arsey just because your wind up failed.

And where in the rule book does it mention the home club being responsible for the behaviour of the visiting fans, specifically? Genuine question. I'm looking at the SPL handbook just now and I can't find anything but it's 192 pages long and I don't fancy reading it from cover to cover when you might well have just plucked that idea from your own noggin.

I did find the part about the visiting club being responsible for any damage to the stadium caused by their fans. Strange that they would be responsible in financial terms but not in any other capacity, surely?

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

You take yourself FAR too seriously...Remember, Post the Letter of appology from Hearts on here when you get it!! :107years:

H7.5 The Home Club in any Official Match must ensure, so far as is reasonably

practicable, (i) good order and security; (ii) that policies and procedures have

been adopted and are implemented to prevent incidents of Unacceptable

Conduct; and (iii) that any incidents of Unacceptable Conduct are effectively

dealt with, all at its Stadium on the occasion of an Official Match

H7.6 Each Club must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that its Players,

officials, supporters and any person exercising a function for or connected

www.scotprem.com

with the Club do not engage in Unacceptable Conduct at a Stadium on the

occasion of an Official Match.

H7.7 Any failure by a Club to discharge a requirement to which it is subject by

virtue of Rules H7.5 and/or H7.6 shall constitute a breach of these Rules.

H7.8 In any proceedings in terms of the Rules against a Club in which it is alleged

that there has been a failure by that Club to discharge a requirement to which

it is subject by virtue of Rules H7.5 and/or H7.6 it shall be for the Club

concerned to prove that it was not reasonably practicable to do more than

was in fact done or (as the case may be) that there was no better practicable

means than was in fact used to discharge such requirement. Account shall

be taken in such proceedings of the effect of decisions and actions of the

local police, public authorities and other Club taking part in an Official Match,

in determining whether the requirements of Rules H7.5 and H7.6 have been

discharged.

I

ts all open to interpretation but given we sold the tickets without celtic here, if anyone was to be punished Im pretty sure it would be us. I dont personally agree with that but at least my interpretion of the above rules would suggest hearts would be the ones in the crap if someone took this further :(

Its one of those rules I can't see being used as its very hard to prove either way, although I do hope we liaised with celtic for their banned list prior to selling tickets.

I also note that Eddie Thompson was a director, wonder who will replace him, no doubt another OF apologist, I wonder if that was motherwells game when they bent over to the OF re ticket sales and prices

I'd like to see him try to sue you for that!

Your Honour, I'd like to present to you Exhibit A: A petition signed by 5,000 members of Jambos Kickback as well as 8 members of Prancers family, stating that they wholeheartedly agree with me, and he is in fact an annoying dick.

Case closed.

:laugh:

portobellojambo1

H7.5 The Home Club in any Official Match must ensure, so far as is reasonably

practicable, (i) good order and security; (ii) that policies and procedures have

been adopted and are implemented to prevent incidents of Unacceptable

Conduct; and (iii) that any incidents of Unacceptable Conduct are effectively

dealt with, all at its Stadium on the occasion of an Official Match

H7.6 Each Club must ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that its Players,

officials, supporters and any person exercising a function for or connected

www.scotprem.com

with the Club do not engage in Unacceptable Conduct at a Stadium on the

occasion of an Official Match.

H7.7 Any failure by a Club to discharge a requirement to which it is subject by

virtue of Rules H7.5 and/or H7.6 shall constitute a breach of these Rules.

H7.8 In any proceedings in terms of the Rules against a Club in which it is alleged

that there has been a failure by that Club to discharge a requirement to which

it is subject by virtue of Rules H7.5 and/or H7.6 it shall be for the Club

concerned to prove that it was not reasonably practicable to do more than

was in fact done or (as the case may be) that there was no better practicable

means than was in fact used to discharge such requirement. Account shall

be taken in such proceedings of the effect of decisions and actions of the

local police, public authorities and other Club taking part in an Official Match,

in determining whether the requirements of Rules H7.5 and H7.6 have been

discharged.

I

ts all open to interpretation but given we sold the tickets without celtic here, if anyone was to be punished Im pretty sure it would be us. I dont personally agree with that but at least my interpretion of the above rules would suggest hearts would be the ones in the crap if someone took this further :(

Its one of those rules I can't see being used as its very hard to prove either way, although I do hope we liaised with celtic for their banned list prior to selling tickets.

I also note that Eddie Thompson was a director, wonder who will replace him, no doubt another OF apologist, I wonder if that was motherwells game when they bent over to the OF re ticket sales and prices

Might be just me but H7.6. no matter how you try to interpret it, clearly states that Celtic are responsible for the behaviour of their own fans.

Hearts might be held responsible for the failure of L & B to arrest those who were glorifying an illegal terrorist organisation, but that is a totally separate matter. Also one I think we would win, given L & B's outright refusal to actually apply the laws of this land, and arrest the guilty parties.

Might be just me but H7.6. no matter how you try to interpret it, clearly states that Celtic are responsible for the behaviour of their own fans.

Hearts might be held responsible for the failure of L & B to arrest those who were glorifying an illegal terrorist organisation, but that is a totally separate matter. Also one I think we would win, given L & B's outright refusal to actually apply the laws of this land, and arrest the guilty parties.

As I said its down to interpretation but given hearts sold the tickets without celtic, and the game was at tynecastle I fail to see how anyone could argue celtic could do anything about those attending or their behaviour. Yes I know they are there fans but they will just argue hearts gave them no opportunity to do anything about those attending.

I think you are right as ultimately we pay stewards and police and as they are not hearts employees we can just pass the buck, rightly or wrongly.

apart from anything the only people who can complain are the police, SFA , SPL and celtic and cant see any of them in a rush to highlight it.

Overall I dont think anyone would be actioned but I think under the rules, my interpretation at least would be that hearts would be the ones screwed over for sunday and not celtic. unfortunately :(

That's why I didn't think he could be referring to that particular section, it seems pretty straightforward to me until section H7.8 where it suggests that it would be left to the SPL to decide which actions were and were not 'reasonably practicable'.

It's a bit wishy washy, but I expect that's no coincidence. If they were to come out and say that clubs were fully responsible in all cases for their travelling fans, there would also have to be measures put in place to allow them to take full control security-wise of their fans at every stadium...if they wanted to do so.

Leaving it open to interpretation is probably the only way they can encompass most given situations, but it undoubtedly provides those who make the decisions to offer more or less protection to some clubs as they see fit.

Guest juvehearts

Yea again another thread on this site about a raido station that aint worth listening to.

why oh why do people continue to listen to an OF biast station, based in glasgow for glasgow's neds.

care to explain?!

It must be Hearts fans that follow Celtic home and away and sing the same songs at every match during the season?

That must be why ST sales are down then:) all the 'glory hunters' would rather sign 'ooh ahh up the ra' at celtic games

As I said its down to interpretation but given hearts sold the tickets without celtic, and the game was at tynecastle I fail to see how anyone could argue celtic could do anything about those attending or their behaviour. Yes I know they are there fans but they will just argue hearts gave them no opportunity to do anything about those attending.

I think you are right as ultimately we pay stewards and police and as they are not hearts employees we can just pass the buck, rightly or wrongly.

apart from anything the only people who can complain are the police, SFA , SPL and celtic and cant see any of them in a rush to highlight it.

Overall I dont think anyone would be actioned but I think under the rules, my interpretation at least would be that hearts would be the ones screwed over for sunday and not celtic. unfortunately :(

I've been thinking this was perhaps the real issue behind the 5% ticket levy .............not the cash, but an attempt to have 'control' of their own unruly away support taken out of their hands :eek:

I've been thinking this was perhaps the real issue behind the 5% ticket levy .............not the cash, but an attempt to have 'control' of their own unruly away support taken out of their hands :eek:

I suppose it would make sense given that the most likely to refuse the levy and take control in this way would be the bigger clubs, against whom they tend to take the most fans and consequently, tend to also have a more 'fruity' atmosphere.

Win win situation, really.

Although, despite my deeply held mistrust of the SFA and to an extent, also the SPL, I'd like to think that attempts to avoid responsibility in such an obvious fashion would be disregarded when it came to any serious issues that arose. Probably not though. Grrr.

I suppose it would make sense given that the most likely to refuse the levy and take control in this way would be the bigger clubs, against whom they tend to take the most fans and consequently, tend to also have a more 'fruity' atmosphere.

Although, despite my deeply held mistrust of the SFA and to an extent, also the SPL, I'd like to think that attempts to avoid responsibility in such an obvious fashion would be disregarded when it came to any serious issues that arose. Probably not though. Grrr.

It could go the other way though, clubs could give them the 5% and demand celtic/rangers work for the money and deal with the problems.

Ensure that the 5% is a seperate contract were celtic/rangers will erradicate the issues in return for the levy.

Doubt they would be so keen to charge it then when it would give them less argument reasonable precautions were suitable.

Also as those who can actually complain are so limited it will never happen as the SFA/SPL/Police/Rangers/Celtic will never complain about OF fans.

Sorry late into the 'Debate' But i understood that we took applications from Celtic based on the various member categories they have (season tickets shareholders clubmembers etc) i doubt there was a massive public sale to the weegie hoards.

Mind you the local shop near me said that they sold 6 times as much buckfast but only one bar of soap last week so they may have been through early

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :loser:

I bet Tynie B will be crying into his beer in the pub on Saturday

It might be clear to us what they are actually up to.....................but if they are not legally 'responsible' for selling the tickets then it would surely make it difficult to impose any ban on the club for the behaviour of 3,000 totally 'random' :rolleyes: individuals

Crikey, You must spend some time reading the SPL rulebook, thats twice now this week you have used this line. Is life really that boring for you these days ? Or are you just in the need for some attention?

husref musemic
Yea again another thread on this site about a raido station that aint worth listening to.

why oh why do people continue to listen to an OF biast station, based in glasgow for glasgow's neds.

care to explain?!

On the way home after 6 I usually listen to radio Scotland but wandered onto real radio and up popped Harvey - id listen every night if he was on. I agree it is 99% OF (my dad is bigger than your dad, no my da is bigger than yours, repeat till end of show and start the next day) and it takes a wee while to remember then switch over.

As for the way the debate has went (threatening to sue.....how very dare you) on this thread it's wandered of point. This was simply a joker who is blaming 'agent provocateurs' from gorgie for singing the bad stuff. Deserves no more than a finger to point and a laugh. It's there dim witted perecution complex that should be ridiculed, not our ticketing policy.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

You take yourself FAR too seriously...Remember, Post the Letter of appology from Hearts on here when you get it!! :107years:

aye - i'd love to see any reply Prancer gets...

i see a lot of hot air (sorry should read "a lot of verbal diarrhea") but no action.

in another thread he claimed you could identify 5-10 regulars who were hurling sectarian/inappropriate abuse. i asked if he was going to do anything about it... i doubt it. he'd need to find a pair of baws first.

tell ye what would be good - "An Audience With Prancer" - a 1hr Q&A session with guests appearances and musical duets with Irvine Jambo. :107years:

Guest S.U.S.S.

There are certainly a few on here im sure do!:)

Guest S.U.S.S.

The stewards and the police need to work together, the fact Celtic use their own stewards mean they will never grass on one of their own.

Guest S.U.S.S.
And that's the Voice of Reason? ;)

This place is full of those quite willing to pounce on the "Dirty Huns" yet fail to condem the other side of town.

they also seem happy to use the term "hun" even after its designation as sectarian.

Post "I hate the fenians" as a thread and see how long it lasts before its either closed as abusive or you become KB enemy no1.

This place is full of those quite willing to pounce on the "Dirty Huns" yet fail to condem the other side of town.

they also seem happy to use the term "hun" even after its designation as sectarian.

Post "I hate the fenians" as a thread and see how long it lasts before its either closed as abusive or you become KB enemy no1.

No expert on this sort of thing but surely Huns / Tims are more dodgy nicknames for Rangers and Celtic football clubs than sectarian slurs.

Fenian however is a sectarian slur that that is purely made on religous, non footballing grounds. I'm not sure what the protestant equivalent is but i'm pretty sure it's not hun.

I mean Stuart Cosgrove and Tam Cowan use the words Tim and Hun on Off the Ball from time to time, I can't imagine them getting away with that if those were sectarian terms.

Guest S.U.S.S.
No expert on this sort of thing but surely Huns / Tims are more dodgy nicknames for Rangers and Celtic football clubs than sectarian slurs.

Fenian however is a sectarian slur that that is purely made on religous, non footballing grounds. I'm not sure what the protestant equivalent is but i'm pretty sure it's not hun.

I mean Stuart Cosgrove and Tam Cowan use the words Tim and Hun on Off the Ball from time to time, I can't imagine them getting away with that if those were sectarian terms.

Far from an expert myself mate, was simply going by a webstie some of the whiter than white posters used to beat others with in the past.

http://www.nilbymouth.org/history.htm

Seems its acceptable to use hun on here but not fenian.

Just dont understand the double standards.

Archived