I hope Celtic get absolutely slaughtered tomorrow night

h-e-a-r-t-s

Is this your alter ego Wee Man...Pretend your no a Hun Sympathiser, Liking your work! :P

You're really, really dim, kiddo.

Sorry, Did I Not Capitalise Enough Words In That Last Sentence?

See edit

Jesus - you're pretty dim too, aren't you?

Maybe you should look at other threads like this to see the point that I was making. Every time that I or a few others even mention The Dhims in anything other than a positive lights, we're accused of being bigots right, lef and centre - and nothing whatsoever is done about this vhile abuse on our characters. :mad:

You're really, really dim, kiddo.

Sorry, Did I Not Capitalise Enough Words In That Last Sentence?

:P... You office juniors are funny!!! :107years:

Jesus - you're pretty dim too, aren't you?

Maybe you should look at other threads like this to see the point that I was making. Every time that I or a few others even mention The Dhims in anything other than a positive lights, we're accused of being bigots right, lef and centre - and nothing whatsoever is done about this vhile abuse on our characters. :mad:

I haven't accused you of anything, ever. I took your comment the wrong way and apologise for that.

I haven't accused you of anything, ever. I took your comment the wrong way and apologise for that.

I didn't say that you'd accused me of anything. I was making comments which weren't particularly directed at anyone.

scottish_chicP

I hope Celtic get embarrassed tonight. For what its worth if it was Rangers playing I would feel exactly the same way.

I didn't say that you'd accused me of anything. I was making comments which weren't particularly directed at anyone.

What the **** were we arguing about?

LOUD NOISES!

i hope they are shown up to the world as the vile, terrist supporting slags they are

i hope eufa hammer them, dissolve them, put them out of business for being the nastiest, most disgusting subhuman crap they are

and as much as i hate manure, i hope they trash the manky filth

Two of my least favourite teams, but I'll take Man U over Celtic any day of the century. The only time I don't care about Celtic getting beat is when they play the other side of the coin. I even want Hibs to beat them.

Archived