Michael Stewart GTF

Jam Tarts 1874

What about Sunday?:P

QUOTE=Coco;602841]I am no fan of the regime. I think it is their 'fault' from VR right down to Laszlo.

Stewart started the season well. I like him as a footballer. He represents the club well. But I thought he chucked it on Saturday.

Rudolf's Mate
he was the same at the Hobos but fortunately for them ...and unfortunately for us he was booted. He is in the sun today speaking about Scott Brown basicly saying he wasnt that great a player at Hibs which is pretty laughable as he couldnt lace the guys boots

I've only read the first few posts on this thread so I've not seen if anyone has pumelled you for those comments so I will.... When Mickey was playing for the hobos he was one if not their best player. Even their lot said that so you are taking a load of it!

If we emptied player on one or even a couple of bad games then we'd have no team!

Rudolf's Mate
Please tell me he isnt

talking about his struggling impact at celtic he says' date='

he was maybe not the player he was made out to be at hibs then suddenly the spotlight was on him ,people said he wasnt doing it but he wasnt doing it in the first place at hibs people were getting ahead of themselves[/quote']

WTF!

IMO Mickey Stewart's poor recent performances have been down to the notable absence of Larry Kingston, when Larry plays, teams have to put 2 men on him, if they don't he can create moments of magic, this hasn't been happening this season, that is because they have been marking him 2 to a man. This has resulted in the rest of the team having more room to play, most notably, Michael Stewart.

When we have our 4 main midfield threats back - Stewart, Kingston, Driver and Aguiar, we may become unstoppable.

Think about it, if you were an SPL manager, how do you stop that quartet?

To stop Kingston, you need 2 players on him, the same with Driver IMO when he is fully fit. Stewart and Aguiar in the middle may only need 1 each, that is 6 players plus 1 for the lone striker, 7 players (8 inc. the GK) to stop our attacking line of 5 players and we would still have 5 players back + the GK to defend any counter attacks. We could even send one of our full backs up to help, that would mean they have less players up front and makes it more difficult to counter us.

The base of a phenominal team are there, we just need the odd break, one game them all tick and Csaba's new Hearts to show the SPL what this club can really achieve.

C'MON HEARTS!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
IMO Mickey Stewart's poor recent performances have been down to the notable absence of Larry Kingston, when Larry plays, teams have to put 2 men on him, if they don't he can create moments of magic, this hasn't been happening this season, that is because they have been marking him 2 to a man. This has resulted in the rest of the team having more room to play, most notably, Michael Stewart.

When we have our 4 main midfield threats back - Stewart, Kingston, Driver and Aguiar, we may become unstoppable.

Think about it, if you were an SPL manager, how do you stop that quartet?

To stop Kingston, you need 2 players on him, the same with Driver IMO when he is fully fit. Stewart and Aguiar in the middle may only need 1 each, that is 6 players plus 1 for the lone striker, 7 players (8 inc. the GK) to stop our attacking line of 5 players and we would still have 5 players back + the GK to defend any counter attacks. We could even send one of our full backs up to help, that would mean they have less players up front and makes it more difficult to counter us.

The base of a phenominal team are there, we just need the odd break, one game them all tick and Csaba's new Hearts to show the SPL what this club can really achieve.

C'MON HEARTS!!!

A phenominal team?

C'mon now, you seem to be a bit deluded.

Aye they are decent enough players but lack something that seperates the decent from the outstanding.

For what it's worth, I think Stewart is suffering from having to carry 2 or 3 men every game and is probably absolutely knackered and frustrated at his team mates (in)ability.

Michael Stewart had a poor game on Sunday. He'd probably be the first to admit it, because he cares.

When he loses the ball, (a frequent occurrence against Celtic), he bursts a gut in an attempt to get it back.

Compare that to Larry's demeanor in the same situation.

A great many kickbackers have, for some time, been calling for more commitment. Michael Stewart cannot be faulted on that score.

To wish to dispose of his services is sheer folly.

From Perth to Paisley
Worst player for hearts the past few games has probably been driver. If your a right back coming to Tynecastle just keep him of his left foot. It really is as easy as that. Stewart was pish on sunday but he'll bounce back. Scott Brown played the entire hearts midfield of the pitch.

Thats just a completely stupid statement.

Driver was poor on Saturday - as were the rest of the team. Driver played well against Hibs and hadn't played for weeks before that??

Stewart cannot be faulted for effort, commitment etc. What he can be faulted for is not being very good. I watch Hearts week in week out and very rarely come away from a game impressed by his performance. On Sunday the big gulf in class between Stewart and Hartley and Scott Brown was there for all to see.

A phenominal team?

C'mon now, you seem to be a bit deluded.

Aye they are decent enough players but lack something that seperates the decent from the outstanding.

For what it's worth, I think Stewart is suffering from having to carry 2 or 3 men every game and is probably absolutely knackered and frustrated at his team mates (in)ability.

Fair enough, but in the SPL, you only need to be decent to be viewed as outstanding by the press, the class of player up here is quite poor in comparising with the EPL and La Liga etc.

When we were ripping teams apart in 2005, we were viewed as league contenders, what could we do then that we can't potentially do now? The defense is possibly the only thing that is weaker than 2005 and the strikers' lack of scoring ability. Nothing a couple of signings in january can't change...

The OP tends to think he is an authority on Hearts.

This thread just proves he's a narrow minded one dimensional amoeba who has no idea who the 'real' Jambo's are in the team.

As stated on the match thread, The Scottish Zaliukas. A fecking liability.

No doubt he'll be blaming someone else as I type this.

best in the land

stewart not good enough along with most of the team but he's teachers pet so will be there as long as csaba is.

BUMP!

Strange how you only come back to your thread after he was sent off today.

This is still a joke of a thread.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Strange how you only come back to your thread after he was sent off today.

This is still a joke of a thread.

Totally agree, with fans like that who needs a media.

There's nothing like innocent until proven guilty, is there?

Jam Tarts 1874 GTF. :mad:

Everybody loves Baz
BUMP!

You really are a phud aren't you ?

At least he tries.Can't believe some on here defend useless Liths like Miko.This is Miko's 5th season here and he is totally rank.Yet still gets defended,Get a grip.

Archived