Jim Duffy

The Merse

Still can't believe he actually had a role at us a couple of years ago.

That is all.

Is he any worth than the likes of Laszlo, Ivanauskas, Korobchka, Malofeev, Cerenkov all of whom are/were nobodies with no knowledge of scottish football.

As much as I dislike Duffy - mainly because of connections to other clubs - he is nowere near the worst man to be involved in this club in recent times

Is he any worth than the likes of Laszlo, Ivanauskas, Korobchka, Malofeev, Cerenkov all of whom are/were nobodies with no knowledge of scottish football.

As much as I dislike Duffy - mainly because of connections to other clubs - he is nowere near the worst man to be involved in this club in recent times

He's the man that basically took Hibs to relegation.

And yes, he probably does have more football knowledge than some of the bufoons who have been involved with us in recent times but that wasn't the point.

He's the man that basically took Hibs to relegation.

And yes, he probably does have more football knowledge than some of the bufoons who have been involved with us in recent times but that wasn't the point.

There's a Newcastle board I sometimes use - and every few weeks, a poster on there writes the following:

"Souness. I still can't believe it. Souness, for ****'s sake!"

Duff Jimmy, incidentally, was a disastrous assistant manager at Norwich, and even worse caretaker. Most managers in football improve over time until eventually reaching their sell by date: a few remain relentlessly pish throughout. James Duffy is one such individual.

rudi must stay
There's a Newcastle board I sometimes use - and every few weeks, a poster on there writes the following:

"Souness. I still can't believe it. Souness, for ****'s sake!"

Duff Jimmy, incidentally, was a disastrous assistant manager at Norwich, and even worse caretaker. Most managers in football improve over time until eventually reaching their sell by date: a few remain relentlessly pish throughout. James Duffy is one such individual.

don't think he was that bad at dundee tbh. He made them a very good team who challenged for europe most seasons, i think one season they actually did get into the UEFA Cup. That was mainly down to his shrewd signings like Novo

Strangly, I was thinking the very same a couple of weeks ago.

Jim Duffy:eek:

Does anyone remeber the joke going about before he came to the club, about Rix bringing Duffy to the club and then it happened! It was priceless at the time:)

You just need to remember the guy who brought him to Hearts. Now I really cant believe that man had such a high position at the club.

jack D and coke

Actually appointing a sex offender then letting him appoint a former hibs manager says everything you need to know about the Romanov's. Taking us for total mugs and people say they haven't dragged this club through the gutter. Ripping the pish every single day.

Archived