Absolutely zero banter in the shed today...

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

not that i've contributed to it either, right enough...but it does seem to be a particularly 'nothing' kind of a day.

I have to say that checking out your emails, jkb and facebook from hooters (as they have wifi :whistling:) in tenerife is quite a pleasant experience. Until you log onto jkb and see that nothing has changed. and we're still eartha kitt. and that your subscription to jkb has expired.

and then you come home and have to scrape frost off your car, log onto jkb, find out we're still tom kite and pay a fiver.

good times. and no spanish booty to make it any easier.

Sexton Hardcastle

Bar the "Crap" thread its all been mince about UFO's and cover-up stories from a certain poster.

It is boring. But its 5pm and am off.

Bar the "Crap" thread its all been mince about UFO's and cover-up stories from a certain poster.

It is boring. But its 5pm and am off.

And he put me on his ignore list so I cant take the pesh out of him. He is on about crop circles now.

You obviously missed the court jester that came running through here around a quarter past three! He was naked from the waste down, he was shouting out something about sabre tooth tigers whilst waving his arms furiously in the air and on his buttocks he had a tattoo that read "Free Deirdre". Very Embarrassing and i bet he regrets that tatoo.

maroonlegions
Bar the "Crap" thread its all been mince about UFO's and cover-up stories from a certain poster.:107years::rolleyes:

It is boring.:eek: But its 5pm and am off.

What's boring about getting rogered silly by a blond feline alien who can :107years:;) let you into a few secrets that even the karma Sumatra wolud be proud off.;):cool:

What's boring about getting rogered silly by a blond feline alien who can :107years:;) let you into a few secrets that even the karma Sumatra wolud be proud off.;):cool:

ha ha. A feline alien? So he likes sh@gging cats as well. And the Karma Sumatra? That must be some Indonesian Cat sh@gging manual.

not that i've contributed to it either, right enough...but it does seem to be a particularly 'nothing' kind of a day.

I have to say that checking out your emails, jkb and facebook from hooters (as they have wifi :whistling:) in tenerife is quite a pleasant experience. Until you log onto jkb and see that nothing has changed. and we're still eartha kitt. and that your subscription to jkb has expired.

and then you come home and have to scrape frost off your car, log onto jkb, find out we're still tom kite and pay a fiver.

good times. and no spanish booty to make it any easier.

You in Playa De Las Americas?

The reason the chat is poor is clearly because I have spent the night doing my chores (read: wrestling with out of control vacuum cleaner)

The People's Chimp
You in Playa De Las Americas?

was along at los abrigos kind of direction, but was back through at americas for the surf and to, er, check my emails...

you?

The People's Chimp
The reason the chat is poor is clearly because I have spent the night doing my chores (read: wrestling with out of control vacuum cleaner)

you must have had some amount of hoovering to do to explain the banter vacuum on here all day.

Archived