Yesterday

heartsfc_fan

Appologies, it's probably been mentioned in an earlier thread, but I thought the only two players in maroon worth mentioning for performance yesterday was Berra and Karipidis.

The rest? Oh dear!...

Stewart was poor

Aguair and Driver were quiet

Zaliukas....:eek:

Cesnauskis for his half hour appearance was pash too :rolleyes:

We MUST start with Karipidis and Berra in defence against St Mirren.

Palazuelos MUST be the holding midfielder.

Thoughts?

I thought Nade was our best player up to his dubious substitution.

Forgot about Nade. But lacked any service from our Midfield.

Appologies, it's probably been mentioned in an earlier thread, but I thought the only two players in maroon worth mentioning for performance yesterday was Berra and Karipidis.

The rest? Oh dear!...

Stewart was poor

Aguair and Driver were quiet

Zaliukas....:eek:

Cesnauskis for his half hour appearance was pash too :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

I thought Balogh and Nade were both fine as well. Berra was out MoM imo though.

Forgot about Nade. But lacked any service from our Midfield.

Agree,he needs a goalscorer playing off him or if none available(which happens to be our case) a midfielder making those runs into the box like Hartley and Cameron used to do.

Guest JamboRobbo

Thoughts?

Thoughts. Exactly what we should've been doing all season long. co-incedently, was sat just in front of some greek fans of Aris at the match yesterday.

In between cheering Karapidas, they were telling us how they couldn't believe their hero Ruben wasn't getting a game in our side.

pupstersajambo

Thought Zal had been having a decent game up until the sending off. The back four, along with the keeper and Nade were the only ones, in my opinion, worthy of pass marks. We just couldn't cope with the Celtic tactics. They pressed us right from the off, never allowing anybody any time on the ball, which may explain why Bruno was relatively quiet and Mikey had a complete off day. Driver was bullied by Brown all day and well covered by Mark Wilson, leaving him no space and time at all. On the way back from the game I was listening to Craig Levein giving his thoughts on the game which was very interesting. He was saying that because Hearts are only playing with the one up, it allows the Centre Half not marking the lone striker, to go out wide and double up on the wide men, which happened all day yesterday. Nade kept getting pulled out wide to support, leaving no target in the middle ultimately. A bad day at the office, but I'm going to put it down to a good performance from them rather than a very poor one from us. Lessons to be learned by Csabo I reckon.

I thought Berra and Nade played with spirit and a bit passion.

Wouldn't have a go at Eggy or the Goalie

The rest were garbage IMHO

Despite having 5 in midfield compared to Celtic's 4 they still run the show, easily:mad:

I thought Berra and Nade played with spirit and a bit passion.

Wouldn't have a go at Eggy or the Goalie

The rest were garbage IMHO

Despite having 5 in midfield compared to Celtic's 4 they still run the show, easily:mad:

We lost EVERY 50-50 ball in the middle of the park - WIMPS!!!

Thoughts. Exactly what we should've been doing all season long. co-incedently, was sat just in front of some greek fans of Aris at the match yesterday.

In between cheering Karapidas, they were telling us how they couldn't believe their hero Ruben wasn't getting a game in our side.

I hope that they realised once they saw how dire Ruben was when he did come on.

Negative passes galore.

Archived