with Zaliukas out....

djg001

We have about 4 wingers in the reserves/U19s that will never see the light of day because Ksanavicius can offer more, apparently.

.....................Balogh

Jonsson.....Rapnik....Berra....Wallace

............Karipidis......Aguiar

Kingston...........Obua.........Driver

......................Nade

Pretty much agreed with every word you have spoken (typed?) on this thread dude. He gives 100% in every game he plays and loves the Heart of Midlothian.

His final ball is, shall we say, inconsistent. However, he injects pace, urgency, and passion into the side. I actually feel he plays better cutting inside anyway.

'Mon the Mikoliunas.

Ta!!!!!!! To be honest, I like him as a sub, which sounds funny but if we play Larry wide and bring Miko on for last 1/2hour, I think that works well too.

Can't Hearts appeal the decision to send him off?

On what grounds ? We seen what happened to aberdeens appeal under similar circumstances so we have no chance.

On what grounds ? We seen what happened to aberdeens appeal under similar circumstances so we have no chance.

I don't know anything about Aberdeen's appeal.

Some folk are saying that he should not have been sent off as the Celtic player was offside.

I don't know anything about Aberdeen's appeal.

Some folk are saying that he should not have been sent off as the Celtic player was offside.

Aberdeen add a player sent of against hibs for handball on the line despite TV proving the hibs player with off side when he had the shot. Hibs got a pen and the player was sent off. The sheep appealed citing the reason you gave but they were told to bolt.

Guest JamboRobbo
Can't Hearts appeal the decision to send him off?

Why would we want to risk the SFA recinding the red card? I reckon we should have Zal speak out about the injustice of it in the papers, in the hope the ban will get extended. :P

not to start an anti lith rant - but if hearts play without liths and play well.. what will happen?

nothing i suppose and Zali will walk back into the team

We have about 4 wingers in the reserves/U19s that will never see the light of day because Ksanavicius can offer more, apparently.

Who are you thinking of? Serious question as I don't see the reserves.

I think Vlad will want Ksanivicius to replace Zaliukas at Centre Back after all he has the pace and height for the "under elevens":rolleyes:

and Kingston back...

could we have the first Lith free XI for 4 years?

...or will a good player have to be shunted after the fax comes in?

Personally I think Miko should go up front with Nade - sacrificing a holding midfield player

Archived