with Zaliukas out....

djg001

and Kingston back...

could we have the first Lith free XI for 4 years?

...or will a good player have to be shunted after the fax comes in?

Personally I think Miko should go up front with Nade - sacrificing a holding midfield player

Balogh

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Wallace

Kingston-Jonsson-Mrowiec-Aguiar-Driver

Nade

Stewart chucked it yesterday and should be dropped. But we are so short of decent midfield/front options.

and Kingston back...

Personally I think Miko should go up front with Nade - sacrificing a holding midfield player

For me what will be interesting is if Larry gets back in, there's no question he should be but as you point out will Vlad send out a team without any of his countrymen??

4 Years? I think you might have your facts wrong there..........

Balogh

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Wallace

Kingston-Jonsson-Mrowiec-Aguiar-Driver

Nade

Stewart chucked it yesterday and should be dropped. But we are so short of decent midfield/front options.

Two of them are still out injured / recovering mate

------------Balogh--------------

Jonsson Karipidis Berra Wallace

Miko Stewart Ruben Bruno Driver

-------------Nade--------------

I'd play that team but with Larry instead of Miko.

Guest JamboRobbo

Main thing is we'll get a Zaliuklueless free team.

About bloody time. Lets hope they the SFA throw the book at him.

Main thing is we'll get a Zaliuklueless free team.

About bloody time. Lets hope they the SFA throw the book at him.

We can only hope JR.

More worryingly for me is I am starting to doubt Shabba, he keeps playing Bombscare, claims Karapidis as "find of the season", Mole still in the squad and appears to be unable to change his system where required.

Personally I think Miko should just go .................. out of the club for good.

and Kingston back...

Personally I think Miko should just go .................. out of the club for good.

Not until we get someone better, no way.

A 12 year old girl would make more impact than that fairy.

So what about his winning goals v Motherwell and ICT?

I take it you never cheered them?

Has Chesney contributed even 1% of what Miko has this season yet you seem to pick on Miko. What's that all about?

Drylaw Hearts

Not until we get someone better, no way.

A winger who doesn't hit the first defender with the majority of his crosses would be great.

Miko will have been here 4 years in January and I find that amazing.

Miko/Chesney/No.29/Zaliukas and No.16 all need to GTF.

VR's boys just ain't doing the business.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
and Kingston back...

The club will appeal the automatic suspension dished out to Zali and when the GFA look at the incident they will rescind the red card therefore allowing Zali to play in the coming games.

Persecuting and hindering our progress again.:mad:

Zali is an accident that frequently happens iam afraid.

A winger who doesn't hit the first defender with the majority of his crosses would be great.

Right, not disagreeing with you, just making the point that getting rid of Miko before we have someone better would be stupid.

Romanov Stole My Pension

That would be exactly my team as well. A team like that should be capable of destroying St Midden at the weekend.

Spot on.

The damning fact is the lack of passion the 5 players you've mentioned show, thay make no effort to compensate for their complete lack of footballing ability.

Right, not disagreeing with you, just making the point that getting rid of Miko before we have someone better would be stupid.

The Moles, Mikos, Chesnies, Shammies and Bombscares of our squad are hindering the progress of any decent lads coming through our youth teams.

The aforementioned have had more than enough chances and are simply not good enough and would struggle to make any other spl side.

Spot on.

The damning fact is the lack of passion the 5 players you've mentioned show, thay make no effort to compensate for their complete lack of footballing ability.

How can you say that Miko has no passion for Hearts? Apart from Stewart, he's about our most passionate player.

The other 3 Lithuanians are poor and i'd probably show them the door but I have no idea who no.16 is.

Guest JamboRobbo
How can you say that Miko has no passion for Hearts? Apart from Stewart, he's about our most passionate player.

Whilst I agree with you, the fact that Miko and Stewart are 2 of our most passionate players is a damning indictment of the state of our squad.

Whilst I agree with you, the fact that Miko and Stewart are our most passionate players, is a damning indictment of the state of our squad.

We have a ****-poor squad.

Because he hides in most games, you get the odd flash of genius but he always flatters to decieve & after 4 years that just isnt enough.

No 16 is the Polish nonentity from Kaunas.

The other 3 Lithuanians are poor and i'd probably show them the door but I have no idea who no.16 is.

Agree with the defence but i would go for:

Balogh

Kingston Ruben Bruno Driver

Nade Glen

Would drop Stewart for yesterdays performance.

Basic 4-4-2 needs to be adopted NOW.

Glen deserves a chance, thought he looked an excellent prospect last season.

Agree with the defence but i would go for:

Balogh

Kingston Ruben Bruno Driver

Nade Glen

Would drop Stewart for yesterdays performance.

Basic 4-4-2 needs to be adopted NOW.

Glen deserves a chance, thought he looked an excellent prospect last season.

If you believe Stewart should be dropped for his performance yesterday then every one you mention should be dropped for their recent efforts

Because he hides in most games, you get the odd flash of genius but he always flatters to decieve & after 4 years that just isnt enough.

No 16 is the Polish nonentity from Kaunas.

Did you see the game yesterday? Miko was by far our best player when he came on. He went into tackles, he was up for headers and he took ownership of the ball and had a go at them - if only he wasnt having to link up with Moley!! (sorry, dont like to have a go at players and the young guy looked so short of confidence i actually felt sorry for him)

Opposition managers wee Miko cos they know he's dangerous. I know this for a fact cos i was with some yesterday. I dream of a team full of players with the commitment of Saulius

As for Mrowiec. How dare he be injured! Back to Krakow with you, Johnny Foreigner

Drylaw Hearts

If we don't have a RW/RM ready to step up to the First Team from the Youth Team John Murray, the Youth Coaches and any local Scouts we have should be sacked.

IIRC, I think we'd have to go back as far Robert Sloan to find a player who plays in that position who was promoted from within.

That is a disgrace.

4 years with no Youth Player challenging for a certain position is not good enough.

How about this....

_________Balogh_________

Johnsson Kari Berra Wallace

Larry Aguiar Stewart Miko

_______Nade Driver______

Back to 442. I still think the 451/433 can be very attacking and effective especially if we control the game like against Hibs, but having seen my first live game of the season yesterday, it doesnt suit big Nade up there alone

Drylaw Hearts
Did you see the game yesterday? Miko was by far our best player when he came on. He went into tackles, he was up for headers and he took ownership of the ball and had a go at them - if only he wasnt having to link up with Moley!! (sorry, dont like to have a go at players and the young guy looked so short of confidence i actually felt sorry for him)

Opposition managers wee Miko cos they know he's dangerous. I know this for a fact cos i was with some yesterday. I dream of a team full of players with the commitment of Saulius

As for Mrowiec. How dare he be injured! Back to Krakow with you, Johnny Foreigner

Vladimir is that you ??

If we don't have a RW/RM ready to step up to the First Team from the Youth Team John Murray, the Youth Coaches and any local Scouts we have should be sacked.

IIRC, I think we'd have to go back as far Robert Sloan to find a player who plays in that position who was promoted from within.

That is a disgrace.

4 years with no Youth Player challenging for a certain position is not good enough.

I think we do have a bit of promise there but someone else will tell you more than i can.

I dont see Csaba promoting anyone from youth at the momentthough and i kinda agree with him. Our team lacks so much experience at the moment. We have Larry and Miko at RM, Im happy with that. Arguably our 2 best players so i think RM is a non-issue

Just them? In another thread you said we need a whole new team so why highlight only them in this thread?

What about Mole/Berra/Driver/Stewart/Kingston/Ruben etc etc?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but you sir " R AVIN A LAFF "

Vladimir is that you ??

Genuinely mate (loose term), i thought Miko was good yesterday and his problem was he had noone to link with.

Blinkers off please

Art Vanderlay
and Kingston back...

What will the "Liths" do when they're not in the team, presumably having gotten to "F"?

All day poker round at big Zal's place.

Drylaw Hearts
Just them? In another thread you said we need a whole new team so why highlight only them in this thread?

What about Mole/Berra/Driver/Stewart/Kingston/Ruben etc etc?

I picked them on this thread because of the horrible FBK Kaunas link.

And I stick by what I said during the summer and what I said earlier :

We need a whole new team.

VR and his cronies have built a squad full of some real dung.

Genuinely mate (loose term), i thought Miko was good yesterday and his problem was he had noone to link with.

Blinkers off please

Listen I was at the game with some SPL managers yesterday and all were saying Miko is a very dangerous player and he did very well yesterday which I had already been thinking.

Driver was poor yesterday - didnt look fit for me - be back to form next week. But if he had come on and made the positive impact Miko atleast tried to create, people would be saying how important he is to us

dont want that to sound anti-Driver, cos we do need him and i think he's a great wee player. Just using him as a comparison

just quoted myself there - hungover mistake!

Drylaw Hearts

Blinkers off please

It wouldn't have mattered if Torres was up front for us yesterday.....

Miko cannot cross a ball, infact none of our wingers can cross a ball.

Miko must have hit Mark Wilson a dozen times yesterday when attempting to put a ball in the box.

Drylaw Hearts
Listen I was at the game with some SPL managers yesterday and all were saying Miko is a very dangerous player and he did very well yesterday which I had already been thinking.

Driver was poor yesterday - didnt look fit for me - be back to form next week. But if he had come on and made the positive impact Miko atleast tried to create, people would be saying how important he is to us

dont want that to sound anti-Driver, cos we do need him and i think he's a great wee player. Just using him as a comparison

just quoted myself there - hungover mistake!

Then tell them to make us an offer.

boabyarsebiscuit
and Kingston back...

Karipidis will move back to partner Berra.

Aguiar will be played in a more withdrawn role in midfield.

Ksanavicius in the hole. Courtesy of the fax machine.

You are either a user of hard drugs or a 12 year old girl.

We_are_the_Hearts

Blinkers off please

That was the general feeling in the boozer I was in. Hearts, Rangers and Celtic fans with that opinion. He was the only one showing the desired sharpness and hunger to get on the ball, albeit his crossing was not the best.

Some Hearts fans are blinkered when it comes to Miko........................

You are either a user of hard drugs or a 12 year old girl.

why does it have to be 'or'..??

I think Miko rocks. Some people dont like him cos he's Lithuanian. End of.

I dont like him because he is bereft of any footballing talent & is a gutless little scrote.

why does it have to be 'or'..??

I think Miko rocks. Some people dont like him cos he's Lithuanian. End of.

I dont like him because he is bereft of any footballing talent & is a gutless little scrote.

sure he speaks highly of you! He came to the club as a young guy, has been through a lot with us and has come out the other end a good player. Good on him. If you are that blinkered, there's no point debating

None of our wingers can cross a ball, but i'd be willing to bet that will improve if and when Tullberg plays. It's so much easier to cross a ball to a target cos if you've nothing to aim for there's less commitment to it and thats when you hit the first man

How has he "come out the other end a good player" if anything he played his best football at the start of his Hearts career, its been downhill at an alarming rate ever since.

You've just admited that he cant cross a ball !! A winger that cant cross a ball!!! In other words he's p1sh.

sure he speaks highly of you! He came to the club as a young guy, has been through a lot with us and has come out the other end a good player. Good on him. If you are that blinkered, there's no point debating

None of our wingers can cross a ball, but i'd be willing to bet that will improve if and when Tullberg plays. It's so much easier to cross a ball to a target cos if you've nothing to aim for there's less commitment to it and thats when you hit the first man

How has he "come out the other end a good player" if anything he played his best football at the start of his Hearts career, its been downhill at an alarming rate ever since.

You've just admited that he cant cross a ball !! A winger that cant cross a ball!!! In other words he's p1sh.

I admitted he cant cross a ball? Can you read? I said, with a centre forward to aim at, the crossing will improve. Ask any pro coach.

Did Neil McCann always produce a killer ball? Did Allan Johnstone? Did wee JC? Naw, cos they are wingers and to be honest, crossing a good ball on the run is one of the toughest skills in football, which is why it is an inconsistent art.

Miko has won us 2 games this season and injected a bit of life into us yesterday.

Discussion over, you dont like him, i do.

I like black, you like white, i like hot, you like cold, i like girls...

Drylaw Hearts

I admitted he cant cross a ball? Can you read? I said, with a centre forward to aim at, the crossing will improve. Ask any pro coach.

If a winger cannot cross a ball ie. Miko it doesn't matter who is at CF as the cross will not get near him regardless.

More often than not it will hit the fullbacks legs.

We've played with Jankauskas, Bednar, Pospisil and Velicka and Miko still couldn't reach them with a cross ball.

It wouldn't have mattered if Torres was up front for us yesterday.....

Miko cannot cross a ball, infact none of our wingers can cross a ball.

Miko must have hit Mark Wilson a dozen times yesterday when attempting to put a ball in the box.

Thats scary DH - I was saying the same thing to my brother at the game but replace Torres with Berbatov:p

Malcolm Tucker

Did Neil McCann always produce a killer ball? Did Allan Johnstone? Did wee JC? Naw, cos they are wingers and to be honest, crossing a good ball on the run is one of the toughest skills in football, which is why it is an inconsistent art.

Miko has won us 2 games this season and injected a bit of life into us yesterday.

Discussion over, you dont like him, i do.

I like black, you like white, i like hot, you like cold, i like girls...

Pretty much agreed with every word you have spoken (typed?) on this thread dude. He gives 100% in every game he plays and loves the Heart of Midlothian.

His final ball is, shall we say, inconsistent. However, he injects pace, urgency, and passion into the side. I actually feel he plays better cutting inside anyway.

'Mon the Mikoliunas.

Drylaw Hearts
Thats scary DH - I was saying the same thing to my brother at the game but replace Torres with Berbatov:p

Apparantly though I would matter.....

It seems the better the CF is - the better a winger can cross a ball.

Bizarre.

Archived