Conspiracy theory No. 301

the jambo poet

the jambo poet

Let's put this to you....

I have heard it mentioned on here quite a few times that everytime we appear to be heading in the right direction/playing well Romanov then sticks a spanner in the spokes and derails any sort of momentum we have gathered. We see it consistently...ie beat Sellick last season...next game drops about 4 players....we then get humped by St Mirren or some other diddy team. I believe our performance against the hobos at fester rd was possibly our best there for about 10yrs...playing open football, ball on the deck, creating chances. Then ... Kingston didn't have a great game by any standard but the next week he's injured??....how many players have been mysteriously injured? and out for weeks/months/season? ...stay with me here...we all know that a story of a punch up "popped" up in the public domain??..where/who from?

Now I've never really been a believer of this simply because why?

but.....

How many "mistakes" has Zal made since he joined. It's almost on a weekly basis now. What if he is some sort of plant? I used to think that it was maybe a lack of concentration...a moment of madness...but I believe he is a good player...he's played well this season apart from his glaring errors. Almost everyone of them resulting in a goal for the oppposition...and not just this season...it was the same last season...How come he's never injured? ....or dropped?...Everyone on here can see the fix apart from the manager...Karapidis at centre half..Jonsson as defending mid...and Rapnik/another at right back...

What if he is the first name on the sheet each week faxed in from Lith ?...maybe he is under orders....we play well....he makes a dodgy pass back....misses a pass....a header....

It is well known on KB that Zal and Berra don't get on. Maybe he's not meant to?

What do you think ?

ps...no matter how bad his decision was yesterday....Zal's I mean...he probably shouldn't have been sent off...if last man..you have to be denying the striker a clear goalscoring opportunity...the ball was in the goalie's arms...how was Mcdonald going to score? .....a penalty yes (if in the box and not offside) a sending off ....NO . !!

boabyarsebiscuit

Preposterous! What next? Romanov making sure Hearts get beat so a Russian betting syndicate can make loads of money laying Hearts?

Let's put this to you....

I have heard it mentioned on here quite a few times that everytime we appear to be heading in the right direction/playing well Romanov then sticks a spanner in the spokes and derails any sort of momentum we have gathered. We see it consistently...ie beat Sellick last season...next game drops about 4 players....we then get humped by St Mirren or some other diddy team. I believe our performance against the hobos at fester rd was possibly our best there for about 10yrs...playing open football, ball on the deck, creating chances. Then ... Kingston didn't have a great game by any standard but the next week he's injured??....how many players have been mysteriously injured? and out for weeks/months/season? ...stay with me here...we all know that a story of a punch up "popped" up in the public domain??..where/who from?

Now I've never really been a believer of this simply because why?

but.....

How many "mistakes" has Zal made since he joined. It's almost on a weekly basis now. What if he is some sort of plant? I used to think that it was maybe a lack of concentration...a moment of madness...but I believe he is a good player...he's played well this season apart from his glaring errors. Almost everyone of them resulting in a goal for the oppposition...and not just this season...it was the same last season...How come he's never injured? ....or dropped?...Everyone on here can see the fix apart from the manager...Karapidis at centre half..Jonsson as defending mid...and Rapnik/another at right back...

What if he is the first name on the sheet each week faxed in from Lith ?...maybe he is under orders....we play well....he makes a dodgy pass back....misses a pass....a header....

It is well known on KB that Zal and Berra don't get on. Maybe he's not meant to?

What do you think ?

ps...no matter how bad his decision was yesterday....Zal's I mean...he probably shouldn't have been sent off...if last man..you have to be denying the striker a clear goalscoring opportunity...the ball was in the goalie's arms...how was Mcdonald going to score? .....a penalty yes (if in the box and not offside) a sending off ....NO . !!

cowpat.jpg

jack D and coke

I've always thought whenever things are going a bit too well *****baws must be thinking up some way to pull the rug away. Its happened too many times for it to be a coincidence imo. Even last season when we were on a push for europe he sells our best striker and this season a pig headed refusal to deviate from a formation that is driving the fans away in droves not to mention certain players playing every week when they're obviously just not good enough.

Archived