Top Gear

Flogel7

Probably the best thing on TV just now? Have to say it certainly seems like the only thing I bother about watching at the moment.....

Commander Harris

Think the format's getting rather tired. I didn't find tonight's programme enjoyable, middle-aged men driving old trucks through stuff just seemed a tad silly tbh.

Think the format's getting rather tired. I didn't find tonight's programme enjoyable, middle-aged men driving old trucks through stuff just seemed a tad silly tbh.

What's with the age-ism? :rolleyes:

Commander Harris
What's with the age-ism? :rolleyes:

it would have been just as silly if it had been old men driving middle aged trucks through things. :P

(or young men too)

Interestingly you didn't consider me mentioning their gender to be sexist. Rest assured I'd have felt the same way about middle-aged women doing the same thing. :P

It is getting contrived beyond belief and is suffering for it.

Very obvious that the car, the cake and the bale of hay would all fall out/be trashed/catch fire in the back of the trucks.

It's getting boring now.

chester copperpot
Don't worry, Dave - I wouldn't call you middle-aged...

That'd be giving the old man a compliment. ;)

chester copperpot
Hey, 50 is the new middle age! :cool:

Well after my bebo picture comment, thought I'd be nasty back :P.

BTW, I look cool as feck in my bebo picture.

Set that one up for you Dave haven't I?

Well after my bebo picture comment, thought I'd be nasty back :P.

BTW, I look cool as feck in my bebo picture.

Set that one up for you Dave haven't I?

All I have to say is that some experts say that middle age starts at 35.... :rolleyes:

chester copperpot
All I have to say is that some experts say that middle age starts at 35.... :rolleyes:

Plenty of time for me then. :rolleyes: (6 months)

you must be joking, I've never seen such a bunch of sanctimonious middle class english wa**ers in my life, can only hope they all die a painfull death

you must be joking, I've never seen such a bunch of sanctimonious middle class english wa**ers in my life, can only hope they all die a painfull death

You're only half right - you've obviously got the sanctimonious and ****** bit down to a tee in your life. All that's missing is the middle class and English bit which would maybe have alleviated some of your obvious bitterness. :)

You're only half right - you've obviously got the sanctimonious and ****** bit down to a tee in your life. All that's missing is the middle class and English bit which would maybe have alleviated some of your obvious bitterness. :)

bitter no, wouldnt mind seeing them actually testing cars that normal people drive, instead of the c**k extentions they always seem to drive,

bitter no, wouldnt mind seeing them actually testing cars that normal people drive, instead of the c**k extentions they always seem to drive,

Isn't that half the fun, mate? It's not like most of us on here are going to own a Maserati any time soon.

Isn't that half the fun, mate? It's not like most of us on here are going to own a Maserati any time soon.

nope why should the licence payer pay for their wa**fest

nope why should the licence payer pay for their wa**fest

250 million viewers worldwide watch this wankfest. That's approximately 249, 999, 997 more than would be willing to listen to your drivel. :)

And seriously, you're not telling me you actually pay your license fee?

250 million viewers worldwide watch this wankfest. That's approximately 249, 999, 997 more than would be willing to listen to your drivel. :)

And seriously, you're not telling me you actually pay your license fee?

YES. YOU DONT?

Get a job , or maybe mater and pater are looking after you ya tit

YES. YOU DONT?

Get a job , or maybe mater and pater are looking after you ya tit

I live in LA, Wull. That's a big city in a far away place called America. Strangely, the BBC don't ask me for a license fee.

I live in LA, Wull. That's a big city in a far away place called America. Strangely, the BBC don't ask me for a license fee.

enjoy the tv we pay for, freeloader

enjoy the tv we pay for, freeloader

You should see what the cable companies charge us out here for watching endless BBC America repeats. We're stupid enough to fund all the programs you complain about.

You should see what the cable companies charge us out here for watching endless BBC America repeats. We're stupid enough to fund all the programs you complain about.

sorry just being a dick after getting gubbed by celtic, enjoy.

Why is last night's Top Gear not on iPlayer?

I just settled down to watch it, now I might have to do some work.

Bah!

Agreed, its getting that way.

Im sure it will also be another series with Clarkson referring to 'ze Germans'

Archived