Maybury signs for Aberdeen (merged threads)

Ryan Gosling

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson
Hope that Killie get him before 12, always good to see a competitor weakened
Hahahaha:4_1_72: Says the man who rates Robbie fecking Neilson.

letsmakesomenoise
signed for the sheep

Feck. Was hoping we'd take him, better than the two dumplings we've got.

Once again, the fans are fecked over by Mr Romanov. No decent signings, no manager, yet the tube will expect us lemmings to buy up the season briefs in big numbers again. We're being fleeced and the stupid thing is, he keeps dangling carrots and we keep coming back.

Well no more, not me hosay! :mad:

Well, mibbe......................... :wacko:

FFS we can't even sign average players who are training with us. :(

i think we were "monitoring" him until aberdeen swooped from under our nose.

we are always monitoring the situation!:sad:

LOL. We can't even manage to secure the signature of a Leicester City reject. Says it all. The depths we have sunk to under VR.

Did we make him or LCFC an offer?

Probably not, just pretending to be interested in a player to appease the fans during the transfer window.

Got to admit I actually did laugh out loud when I seen this news.

Is it just me or does that feel like a kick in the teeth.

Not to me. He's there on loan, implying that his contract with the foxes isn't sorted out yet, and the general consensus on here was that he was (to coin a phrase) "not fit for purpose". Wonder how many players read this board....

Yeah - I don't think signing ex-players (who never really set the heather alight in the first place) is the way to go. Half the folk on here would have been moaning about lack of ambition if we'd signed him again. Michael Hart, on the other hand, would have been a decent signing - AFC are the big losers here.

J.T.F.Robertson
Feck. Was hoping we'd take him, better than the two dumplings we've got.

Once again, the fans are fecked over by Mr Romanov. No decent signings, no manager, yet the tube will expect us lemmings to buy up the season briefs in big numbers again. We're being fleeced and the stupid thing is, he keeps dangling carrots and we keep coming back.

Well no more, not me hosay! :mad:

Well, mibbe......................... :wacko:

LOL (in spite of myself) :confused:

ToadKiller Dog
LOL. We can't even manage to secure the signature of a Leicester City reject. Says it all. The depths we have sunk to under VR.

I dont think maybury or the club at any time said that we were negotiating to sign him.

It was more people on here adding 2+2 and getting 5.

half the posters did not want him back.

We're a feckin laughin stock. Letting players train with us so they can improve their fitness and move to a rival team???

Kick in the teeth big style - don't blame Maybury though.

Jambof3tornado

Hardly a massive move forward from Robbie is he though. Some people have short memories when it comes to past players. Not good enough I am afraid.(neither is Robbie)(or Jose)(or several others!!!)

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I thought he was just training with us. If Nielson isn't the answer then I dont think Maybury is either. I dont really think Maybury signing for the sheep is the end of Hearts as we know it.

I didn't think we were ever interested in him, Frail was just giving him somewhere to train after he fell out with the Leicester management. :confused:

''No immediate plans'' would suggest Frail wanted a look at him. Nothing more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/7200659.stm

I was stating it as fact tbtr just my opinion that Frail wanted him. Nothing to go on other than a hunch. :confused:

For him to look at him suggests we need a new full back/s so why no alternative ? :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
I didn't think we were ever interested in him, Frail was just giving him somewhere to train after he fell out with the Leicester management. :confused:
That's what I thought. He asked for training facilities because he still has a flat here and we gave him them. At no time were we interested in him or offered him a contract:cool:

portobellojambo1

One can only assume we offered him the chance to join us on loan or Aberdeen, and he chose Aberdeen

I was stating it as fact tbtr just my opinion that Frail wanted him. Nothing to go on other than a hunch. :confused:

For him to look at him suggests we need a new full back/s so why no alternative ? :rolleyes:

I know mate but reading this, It wasn't even as if Frail invited him here.

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Maybury-refuses-to-rule-out.3692999.jp

Maybury spoke to Stewart, Stewart spoke to Frail, Frail got it passed.

I honestly don't think there was anything in it from the off, Had he impressed Frail and those above him whilst at Riccarton he possibly would have been offered a deal.

Frail is happy with the back four remember. :confused:

One can only assume we offered him the chance to join us on loan or Aberdeen, and he chose Aberdeen

I don't think we did.

I think we gave him somewhere to train at the request of Michael Stewart and were never interested in signing him.

J.T.F.Robertson
That's what I thought. He asked for training facilities because he still has a flat here and we gave him them. At no time were we interested in him or offered him a contract:cool:

Exactly!! The same as Beckham at Arsenal. :wacko:

Jambo, Goodbye
I don't think we did.

I think we gave him somewhere to train at the request of Michael Stewart and were never interested in signing him.

Correct.

We've hardly missed out have we

I love this site!!

This is the thought process of many on here:

> Player rumoured to be joining us

> Player slated as not being good enough

> Player signs for another team

> Hearts slated for being a laughing stock for not securing players services

Honestly you couldn't make it up, it's so predictable!

williamgerrard

maybury sings on loan at aberdeen yet again hearts lie to fans about new signings and manger i shall not be renewing my season ticket now had enogh of the lies coming out of tynie our season is ova romanov get to feck

maybury sings on loan at aberdeen yet again hearts lie to fans about new signings and manger i shall not be renewing my season ticket now had enogh of the lies coming out of tynie our season is ova romanov get to feck

Well said.

letsmakesomenoise

When did they say they'd sign Maybury???

Oh, and theres a thread about this already!!! Old news

I love this site!!

This is the thought process of many on here:

> Player rumoured to be joining us

> Player slated as not being good enough

> Player signs for another team

> Hearts slated for being a laughing stock for not securing players services

Honestly you couldn't make it up, it's so predictable!

True.

Only, sad thing is, you can make it up

Nucky Thompson
maybury sings on loan at aberdeen yet again hearts lie to fans
Read the whole thread again FFS.

Erm, maybe the reason he can't get a game for Leicester became apparent in training and we didn't actually want to sign him?

Probably because he doesnt fit Vlads evaluation , not fit for purpose I guess. Never mind though we have Kurskis coming up we wont need defenders.

Archived