Maybury signs for Aberdeen (merged threads)

Ryan Gosling

before anybody gets their knickers in a twist,i'd like to hear what frail has to say.

Whatever Vlad and Pedro tell him to say, Frail is being played at least until Vlad destroys any credibility he has left.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LarrysRightFoot

I was just about to post that! Well i now officially dont believe we will sign anyone tonight.Think ill just go to bed.

I was just about to post that! Well i now officially dont believe we will sign anyone tonight.Think ill just go to bed.

According to BBC Scotland 'Through the Window'; the BBC reporter said Hearts phoned him at 5.30PM saying 'their business has finished'?

Better call Saul

Why do we ever bother with this show all the important stuff has usually always happened well before 10:30pm when this show starts

\

So according to one post he is a Judas because Hearts wouldn't sign him and he went elsewhere. According to many posts over the last week he wasn't good enough was a backward step, and other criticisms. Now it appears he was in fact the messiah who would solve all the problems in defence, and the Hearts are liars because they said they would sign him, I don't remember that being said, but I seem to remember Frail may have said they were looking at a number of people the inference being Maybury may be one of them.

To be honest I don't think it would be possible for anyone to satisfy all the Hearts support, while opinions are the purpose of the forum, one could be suspicious of the motivation in some of the opinions stated.

All I can say is thank **** for that - Maybury was useless before and is probably worse now. Hope he plays against us and gets turned inside out by Miko.

john brownlee
We're a feckin laughin stock. Letting players train with us so they can improve their fitness and move to a rival team???

Kick in the teeth big style - don't blame Maybury though.

dont you think its proffesionalism by helping the guy out while hes in Edinburgh. civililty cost nothing

portobellojambo1
I don't think we did.

I think we gave him somewhere to train at the request of Michael Stewart and were never interested in signing him.

I do sarcasm great when in direct conversation with someone TBTR, don't know why but it is something which doesn't seem so effectual when written down (think a lot has to do with the tone of voice, and facial expressions used in conversation, which you cannot reproduce through a keyboard).

dont you think its proffesionalism by helping the guy out while hes in Edinburgh. civililty cost nothing

Helping out?

It's not as if he was without a club :rolleyes:? He is still contracted to Leicester.

We're a feckin laughin stock. Letting players train with us so they can improve their fitness and move to a rival team???

Kick in the teeth big style - don't blame Maybury though.

Improve there fitness training with us !!!!!

:4_1_72:

couldn't see a posting for this.

anyone else see that Maybury has signed for Aberdeen.

time will tell if we missed the boat, he was a good player, nae idea now.

:banghead2::banghead2::banghead2:

Blind??????????????????? :rolleyes:

I have no idea of how Maybury has been playing but if a player with his 'great attitude' has been so far out of the picture at Leicester he wasn't even allowed to train with the team then I doubt he can have been playing well.

Even if he is on the form he showed with us - Aberdeen have weakened their side by replacing Hart with Maybury.

Seymour M Hersh
LOL. We can't even manage to secure the signature of a Leicester City reject. Says it all. The depths we have sunk to under VR.

Actually the bit in bold says it all! If we'd signed this reject as you call him you'd have dammed the club for it. Now you're damming them for not signing him. Never a truer phrase dammed if you do dammed if you don't!

TBH if i was a professional football player, i wouldn't want to sign for US if there was interest from another club, unless it was for silly money.

@ least you know taht you will get a chance to play & wont be used as a whim of the owner. :mad:

pathetic. i am now giving up onn hearts. all you other mugs can beleive mad vlad. Please **** off and die romanov.

Giving up on Hearts because we didn't sign Maybury?

What a plum.

I do sarcasm great when in direct conversation with someone TBTR, don't know why but it is something which doesn't seem so effectual when written down (think a lot has to do with the tone of voice, and facial expressions used in conversation, which you cannot reproduce through a keyboard).

:o:)

Giving up on Hearts because we didn't sign Maybury?

What a plum.

i agree however i think you will find that its more the lack off even a attempt at a temporary fix to the unarguable gaping hole in the defense that is getting to people

cobbyshambles
One can only assume we offered him the chance to join us on loan or Aberdeen, and he chose Aberdeen

surely not?that would have been awful.

Great - the Donkey continues at RB for the rest of the season!

The usual comments on here "oh well Maybury isn't good enough anyway" - yeh much like Hughes wasn't good enough when he knocked us back to go to Motherwell!

We are screaming out for a new Right Back - even until the end of the season. For Maybury to be training with us, then sign for Aberdeen (for Willie Millers ***** pence remember) just puts the tin lid on it for me!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I have no idea of how Maybury has been playing but if a player with his 'great attitude' has been so far out of the picture at Leicester he wasn't even allowed to train with the team then I doubt he can have been playing well.

Even if he is on the form he showed with us - Aberdeen have weakened their side by replacing Hart with Maybury.

Whilst I agree that Maybury for Hart may weaken Aberdeen - Maybury for Neilson would have strengthened Hearts!

Maybury had NOTHING to improve on!!!

Cardiac Rucksack

Some really pathetic replies on this thread. I personally dont believe we even attempted to sign Maybury. The same people on this damning the club for not signing him, would be the same people slagging the club for signing a reject. Absolutely astounds me some of the erseholes who claim to support this club.

Some really pathetic replies on this thread. I personally dont believe we even attempted to sign Maybury. The same people on this damning the club for not signing him, would be the same people slagging the club for signing a reject. Absolutely astounds me some of the erseholes who claim to support this club.

"erseholes"?? Have a look in the mirror mate!

I support the Club all right as I have done for over 40 years. The fact that I think Maybury would have been a VAST improvement on the current donkey we have at Right Back doesn't make me any less of a Hearts supporter than you my friend!

Guest JamboRobbo
"erseholes"?? Have a look in the mirror mate!

I support the Club all right as I have done for over 40 years. The fact that I think Maybury would have been a VAST improvement on the current donkey we have at Right Back doesn't make me any less of a Hearts supporter than you my friend!

OMG Are you STILL going on about Robbie? Do you ever talk about anything else.

Great - the Donkey continues at RB for the rest of the season!

The usual comments on here "oh well Maybury isn't good enough anyway" - yeh much like Hughes wasn't good enough when he knocked us back to go to Motherwell!

We are screaming out for a new Right Back - even until the end of the season. For Maybury to be training with us, then sign for Aberdeen (for Willie Millers ***** pence remember) just puts the tin lid on it for me!!!:mad::mad::mad:

If we made an approach for Maybury and he turned us down, then it confirms our status in the SPL (crap). If we didn't approach him in the first place 'cos he was considered no improvement on we have (a view that I subscribe to) then so what, that's been a football decision. I hope that Tall comes back soon and we may able to play him or Karipidis at RB ;)

If we made an approach for Maybury and he turned us down, then it confirms our status in the SPL (crap). If we didn't approach him in the first place 'cos he was considered no improvement on we have (a view that I subscribe to) then so what, that's been a football decision. I hope that Tall comes back soon and we may able to play him or Karipidis at RB ;)

Do you really feel that Maybury offers no improvement on Neilson???:eek:

loveofthegame

I actually cannot believe this story!

So we have probably the worst full backs in the league, a reasonably competent RB who has previously played for the club, would be available for peanuts and whom actually trained with US in january then is allowed to sign for Aberdeen

What an absolute ****ing joke we are, disgrace from top to bottom.

This news isn't massive in the grand scheme of things but imo shows what we've become and has really ****ed me off.

Ally Alexander

Don't think we need to recruit - if the academy is to mean anything it is imperative that Neilson's replacement is from the youth ranks, either Thompson or Brown.

Archived