Hearts fan upsets Strachan

Devries4

The Old Tolbooth

Pity he didn't land that little ginger tosser right on his arse, I'd have bought the man a drink and forever thought of him as a hero!

Truly unbelievable

No doubt Gary Pendrey was once again abusing the hearts fans and deliberatly trying to antagonise them like he does at every game, and no doubt once again all the officials missed it.

Malinga the Swinga

But surely wee Gordon is the master of the quick retort, a man who thinks he is a great wit and racconteur. Could it be that unless it is all rehearsed, he is jusy a wee ginger pr**k.

winston churchill
Truly unbelievable

No doubt Gary Pendrey was once again abusing the hearts fans and deliberatly trying to antagonise them like he does at every game, and no doubt once again all the officials missed it.

did anybody see that little lepricorn lennon today.

i sit in N3 but never clocked him.

MackaysCentreSpot
Hope he really insulted him.

Like really insulted him.

Well done that man.

He called him an ars*hole seemingly. Strachan was raging and I witnessed him coming to the front door and told the guy to come and say it to his face and not run away. He then told him to come and say it again and called him a coward.

The guy that alledgedly said it looked as though he was keeking it and made his exit quickly with his friend stating to those that would listen that he said and did nothing.

He was then quickly pursued by a member of Hearts staff.

Nucky Thompson
did anybody see that little lepricorn lennon today.

i sit in N3 but never clocked him.

I was arguing with the tosser, I sit in N2 near the away dugout. He was giving it large with me, the thing is he is paid loads and shouldn't be arguing with rival fans.

He called him an ars*hole seemingly. Strachan was raging and I witnessed him coming to the front door and told the guy to come and say it to his face and not run away. He then told him to come and say it again and called him a coward.

The guy that alledgedly said it looked as though he was keeking it and made his exit quickly with his friend stating to those that would listen that he said and did nothing.

He was then quickly pursued by a member of Hearts staff.

Hearts fan calls opposition manager whose players just destroyed us an ahole and hearts staff run to throw him out or worse and strachans reaction is completely ignored.

Whilst the guy was probably stupid to get involved, its hardly like he tried to physically attack him, If strachan isnt willing to take a bit of verbal he is clearly in the wrong job/occupation

I have to wonder why hearts just don't sell the whole stadium to celtic, as time after time their odious creatures for fans, players and staff show up act inappropiately and are widely ignored whilst our own fans are thrown out for anything and everything.

I expect to be treated like a 2nd class citizen at parkhead, not at tynecastle.

Its time Hearts and Lothian and Borders stop treating hearts fan like **** whilst allow the OF and their fans to act as they like

I have to wonder why hearts just don't sell the whole stadium to celtic, as time after time their odious creatures for fans, players and staff show up act inappropiately and are widely ignored whilst our own fans are thrown out for anything and everything.

Its time Hearts and Lothian and Borders stop treating hearts fan like **** whilst allow the OF and their fans to act as they like

Well blow me over.

:clap:

Hearts fan calls opposition manager whose players just destroyed us an ahole and hearts staff run to throw him out or worse and strachans reaction is completely ignored.

Whilst the guy was probably stupid to get involved, its hardly like he tried to physically attack him, If strachan isnt willing to take a bit of verbal he is clearly in the wrong job/occupation

spot on seen the police filming section N upper and lower today.

Yet the whole roseburn were gloryifing blowing up british soldiers.

Some people need to talk stock of there life

White protestant males picked on marginalised and bullied

never thought i would say it, and probably will never again but... well said that man.

:)

I was arguing with the tosser, I sit in N2 near the away dugout. He was giving it large with me, the thing is he is paid loads and shouldn't be arguing with rival fans.

Seriously??!! Neil Lennon is a w@nk, but if people are gonna argue with him I dont see why he should sit and say nothing.

MackaysCentreSpot

No one threw him out.

The guy in question was leaving the building and was pursued by Strachan and the confrontation took place at the main door where the players exit in full view of of all the people outside.

He was then pursued by a member of Hearts staff as the above mentioned was making their way away from the stadium.

MackaysCentreSpot
Whilst Strachan is a ****.

He's not paid to take abuse off you. Hey if you dish out be prepared to take it. You can't really complain when he gives it back.

The way I read it, I think The Boo was arguing with Lennon and not Strachan.

But the same arguement still applies.

It's all a storm in a teacup. However it is incumbent on our club to ensure that, no matter how much we despise them, we protect officials of the opposition club from receiving abuse within Tynecastle itself (the innards, not the terracing (you know what I mean)). It's common decency. Outside the innards of Tynecastle, they can fend for themselves.

It's all a storm in a teacup. However it is incumbent on our club to ensure that, no matter how much we despise them, we protect officials of the opposition club from receiving abuse within Tynecastle itself (the innards, not the terracing (you know what I mean)). It's common decency. Outside the innards of Tynecastle, they can fend for themselves.

Very good point.

Malinga the Swinga

Whilst i agree they are common, there is nothing decent about them.

Nucky Thompson
Whilst Strachan is a ****.

He's not paid to take abuse off you. Hey if you dish out be prepared to take it. You can't really complain when he gives it back.

Who's taking about Strachan? Someone near me called Lennon a name and he turned around and give it large to the Hearts support, I took the bait and told him to feck off back into the dugout and stop winding up rival fans and he started making all those come ahead signs:rolleyes: No wonder he gets done in Glasgow city centre.

Who's taking about Strachan? Someone near me called Lennon a name and he turned around and give it large to the Hearts support, I took the bait and told him to feck off back into the dugout and stop winding up rival fans and he started making all those come ahead signs:rolleyes: No wonder he gets done in Glasgow city centre.

What would you have done if you were in Lennon's shoes?

Nucky Thompson
What would you have done if you were in Lennon's shoes?
Stand watching the game and give instructions like He's paid shed loads of cash to do:rolleyes

Edit.. my names no Neil Lennon honestly.

Stand watching the game and give instructions like I'm paid shed loads of cash to do:rolleyes:

Good man. :)

Stand watching the game and give instructions like I'm paid shed loads of cash to do:rolleyes:

Exactly

I never get why footballers, managers, coaches etc react.

There the one likely being paid 30k plus per annum minimum, whilst those abusing them are often minimum wage dossers.

Is it really that hard to be the "bigger" man and ignore it.

I doubt it.

Just keep quiet and revel in their faces at FT when they lose

I find myself agreeing with Prancer.:eek:

I must seek out a darkened room and lie down.:)

I find myself agreeing with Prancer.:eek:

I must seek out a darkened room and lie down.:)

Wash your mouth out...........!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Prancer, are you feeling ok? :P

The Old Tolbooth

He wasn't battered hard enough after the huns thrashed them, the fuggers still breathing!

When are Celtic going to get it.

We just dont like them.

Hospitality usually means drunk.

WGS will get abused 10 times out of ten in these types of games, long may it continue.*** you and all your wee celtic b@stards.

Had a look at the Sun today and it the fan called Strachan an a***hole,they went on to describe it as a "Sickening attack!!!!!!".

A sickening attack ffs,lets have a reality check here,i think innocent fans on their way to a football match and having their bus set upon by a bunch of erseholes is far more sickening than wgs being called an A***hole.so why didn't the sun run the bus attack story last week when it was highlighted?.

Archived