Csaba sacking? (Merged Threads)

Happy Hearts

He appears to be a decent guy, but he just hasnt got it. I have given him time to try and deliver but we are no better than last season.

Today was the icing on the cake. Scaba must go!

He appears to be a decent guy, but he just hasnt got it. I have given him time to try and deliver but we are no better than last season.

...interesting thought, tin hat on mate!!

Apart from the games against the old firm, i'd say we are better than last season.

The games against Hibs and Aberdeen were a clear indication of how far we've come from last season. The Celtic game though is a clear indication of how far we are still to go.

Knee-jerk reaction. He needs longer. More disruption at this stage could cause more harm than good.

Players win football matches.

We had crap football players last season and the same players today.

Ok so we sack him, cause unrest in the dressing room and bring in who? The Kaunas/Lithuanian manager and hope he can turn water into wine?

Think about it please.

Given him time?!? You've given him 3 months! Have a word and read Kenif's far more reasoned and sensible appraisal of where we are! This is spot on.

Apart from the games against the old firm, i'd say we are better than last season.

The games against Hibs and Aberdeen were a clear indication of how far we've come from last season. The Celtic game though is a clear indication of how far we are still to go.

The mess we were in, it was never going to be a quick fix.

Nowhere near the case. Admitadly some of his tactics/subs are a bit suspect but we need to wait and see what happens after january after he is given time to try and build a team. I think alex ferguson would struggle with some of the dross we have at the moment.

each to their own opinion and all that but.....

PPPTTTTTHHHHHLLLLL!!!!!!! (raspberry).

chester copperpot

Just what we need.

Another manager bulleted. No thanks, I like the guy, think his hands are majorly tied though.

kyle_ferguson10

get a grip son!

gorgie rd eh11

J***s C****t, i hope you're a wind up merchant, it's a better option than the other one.

SoldierPalmer

:hobofish:

south morocco

please csaba ,be a bit more flexible formation -wise ,today was murder,the reaction from the bench was worse, we can all see it ,otherwise your on a sticky wicket

Jesus man only a few months ago there was a silly thread on here where some nob was declaring Scaba as a far better manager then Burley after a few wins against the might of St Mirren and Hamilton, now you want to sack him?

Its reality time there is hardly a decent player at the club, the arguments about playing 2 up front have started already today for instance but there isn't one decent forward at the club let alone two.

I don't know if he's much of a manager but he needs time to at least try and change things, bringing in some more of his own players if he's allowed to of course. Then if it doesn't work fair enough time to get rid.

I listened to his post match interview and you can all say what you like but the guy is dilusional , talks in riddles and cliches but did in a round about way admit it was better not getting thumped and thats why we sat back and let Celtic pass the ball around like a training game .( very enjoyable for those at Roseburn end ) But what you can work out is that he is a blether and we are as bad as last season . I wish we were not and I bought my Season ticket thinking maybe just .........but nah this guy is not the one . Im not saying change him now will help it runs much deeper than that .

Ps Mikey was awful today truly awful but he never hid more than I can say about a few of the other people who not fit to wear the maroon.

Bad news I feel that at the cuurent rate 8th could be the best we will do this season.

if its not laslo fault then who's is it ?

i think we have a good manager and are better than last year but am i the only one who thinks the 4-5-1,the dodgy subs, a central defender in midfield and the lack of tactical changes when things arent right still stinks of the last few years and VR interferance.

untill this changes we will be a poor SPL side.

The Real Maroonblood
Just what we need.

Another manager bulleted. No thanks, I like the guy, think his hands are majorly tied though.

He goes and another puppet would come in.

Jog on:mad:

Generic Username
Jog on:mad:

He'll just jog right back and continue his wee merry song and dance without anyone bothering their arse about him.

Bad news I feel that at the cuurent rate 8th could be the best we will do this season.

if its not laslo fault then who's is it ?

Not so long ago we had a squad of players who would have wiped the floor with that Celtic team today.

The fault lies with the man who deliberately dismantled that squad piece by piece.

Not so long ago we had a squad of players who would have wiped the floor with that Celtic team today.

The fault lies with the man who deliberately dismantled that squad piece by piece.

Correct OAG we all know who is to blame for the current and future mess.

I really wonder about Csaba's tactics. We only have one way of playing 4-5-1. He has no way of changing a game through a sub or switching our tactics. It's almost like he sets his team out and sits back and simply hopes it works as he does not have the ability to change things.

As for today, we were awful.

I prefer to thank the man for putting that squad together in the first place and providing us with a Scottish cup win.

3rd happiest day of my lfe.

Thanks Vlad.

I really wonder about Csaba's tactics. We only have one way of playing 4-5-1. He has no way of changing a game through a sub or switching our tactics. It's almost like he sets his team out and sits back and simply hopes it works as he does not have the ability to change things.

You can only pish with the ****** you've got.

We don't have 2 decent strikers - that's our biggest problem.

Our pre-season signings were horrendous.

give the guy a break he has only been here for 3 months and look with the crap he has to work with!!!

south morocco

thats it in a nutshell,happy days then (not)

I'm reserving judgement until the end of the season.

I totally agree, what you have given him is not long enough to judge him on.

south morocco

the thing is though he doesn't even try the one ones we do have even though they are on the bench,at least try them FFS at home have a go! if it doesn't work fair enough but at least try!!!

But he's never tried anything else. We don't know if Glen and Nade might work as a pairing? We don't know if pushing our two wide men further up and the park and going as a 3 would work?

Csaba is too scared to try something different.

the thing is though he doesn't even try the one ones we do have even though they are on the bench,at least try them FFS at home have a go! if it doesn't work fair enough but at least try!!!

Who is he meant to try though ? Makela ?

We all saw what happened when he came on against Motherwell.

Mole has been tried and failed, and he's not allowed to play Glen.

The boy's hands are tied behind his back.

Paisley Jambo

Sack Csaba.

Get real that's the last thing we need.

More like get rid of all the Lithus. When was the last time they produced a telling contribution?

And I'm not being racist just stating a fact.

Stick with Csaba for the rest of season and beyond it takes time to sort out all the **** the meddler caused.

south morocco
Who is he meant to try though ? Makela ?

We all saw what happened when he came on against Motherwell.

Mole has been tried and failed, and he's not allowed to play Glen.

The boy's hands are tied behind his back.

give makela a run ,wth a bit of confidence he might be ok ,has he ever had a run of 3 to 4 games at hmfc,i dont think he has, no wonder he panics when given the nod,

Why is he not allowed to play Glen?

Sack Csaba.

Get real that's the last thing we need.

More like get rid of all the Lithus. When was the last time they produced a telling contribution?

And I'm not being racist just stating a fact.

Stick with Csaba for the rest of season and beyond it takes time to sort out all the **** the meddler caused.

agree, once the club is cut free from the current selection process then we can get on with progressing.

It must come to a point when someone has to ask why certain players who are clearly not good enough continue to get picked?

Charlie-Brown

It would appear that some Hearts fans have become even more 'trigger-ready' than Romanov when it comes to sacking managers........although these very same people would be the first to complain about another manager casualty if Laszlo was bulleted.

agree, once the club is cut free from the current selection process then we can get on with progressing.

It must come to a point when someone has to ask why certain players who are clearly not good enough continue to get picked?

Absolutely, but nothing changes until "you know who" decides to sell:rolleyes:

It would appear that some Hearts fans have become even more 'trigger-ready' than Romanov when it comes to sacking managers........although these very same people would be the first to complain about another manager casualty if Laszlo was bulleted.

I don't for a second believe Csaba should leave yet however what we can say for certain now is that Romanov has chucked it because the performances of this season would previously have seen him empty the head coach. The fact is he has lost all interest in HMFC. The passing fad which was his involvement with OUR club is over and the quicker he disappears for good the better.

PS. Name change again ? Your about as decisive as our strikers.

Bunkum. Csaba is doing about as well as he can given the limitations on formation and tactics that he is being allowed. I think it is pretty clear that he is not his own man, any more than any coach since Burley, but he is doing better with last year's squad than any of last year's coaches. If he can see it out to January and bring in some players of his own choosing then perhaps we can get some decent tactics going. 4-5-1 at home is a nonsense. Playing a CB at DM is a nonsense.

give makela a run ,wth a bit of confidence he might be ok ,has he ever had a run of 3 to 4 games at hmfc,i dont think he has, no wonder he panics when given the nod,

Why is he not allowed to play Glen?

Makela is consistently the worst player on the park in the reserves. He is fecking terrible. He just will not cut it in the SPL.

And Vlad won't let him play Glen apparently. If you trawl back to when we got beat at Falkirk a couple of months ago you'll find and epic thread which explains it all.

Can I just point out to the hobo geniuses infecting this board tonight that your peshy team is only one point above us, so if you think relegation is a real possibility for us then it also follows it's a pretty real possibility for you. BTW for those Jambos who think they may have a point, we are also only 2 points off 3rd.

Nelly Terraces

Getting back to the title of the original post, put it this way, by the end of this, so predicably gash, season, most of the people who post on here, and more importantly, those who go to games, will be wanting that to happen.

south morocco
Makela is consistently the worst player on the park in the reserves. He is fecking terrible. He just will not cut it in the SPL.

And Vlad won't let him play Glen apparently. If you trawl back to when we got beat at Falkirk a couple of months ago you'll find and epic thread which explains it all.

fair enough makela ,cant be bothered trawling threads either,very petty though re the glen set up,thanks vlad !

Nucky Thompson
fair enough makela ,cant be bothered trawling threads either,very petty though re the glen set up,thanks vlad !
I never had you down as a hat kicker Ian:)

Archived