Romanov please go.............

Clerry Jambo

jack D and coke
I think we are going backwards.

I think we are currently worse than the Levein team of the last 3 seasons of Robinson

Our assets now go nowhere near covering our debts (as opposed to nearly covering them)

Our attendances are dropping

Whats the definition of going backwards if it isnt met by what is happening?

Mate that is a much worse side than Leveins. You could've picked 11 people out the crowd who would've made it harder for Celtic than those pussies yesterday. I have never watched a Hearts team with less goal threat than we have now. It's embarrasing.

Mate that is a much worse side than Leveins. You could've picked 11 people out the crowd who would've made it harder for Celtic than those pussies yesterday. I have never watched a Hearts team with less goal threat than we have now. It's embarrasing.

It is and getting very sad to be honest.

If we don't pick up immediately, and I can't see how we can with a non-existant attack, we are going to be back down to season ticket holder only attendances.

Now I am really hoping that Romanov is preparing his "exit strategy" to allow someone with a passion for the club to come in before he drags us down any further, which is a scary thought:sad:

Id like to see romanov leave hearts and let some one else take over because he's just not got a clue about football. But I woudent want him to go untill we had someone who was gonna buy him out, otherwise we'd be pretty much fkd.. If nothing gets done in january in the transfer market then we are in even bigger trouble than we are inn just now..

"GET OF YOUR LAZY ASS ROMANOV AND GET OUR TEAM SORTED ASAP!"

Archived