Romanov please go.............

Clerry Jambo

OK i have your attention.

Right ofcourse Romanov was not to blame for the most dispirited and inept performance I have seen in a while against one of the OF but I think we are now at a point where the Hearts fans WILL HAVE to make a point.

Our club is now and has been rotten for a while.

After the initial excitement or whatever with Csaba coming in has well and truly gone. His honeymoon is over.

We all know the deficiencies of the team, has been well documented.

The **** where right "the wee huns are sh**e" - the only thing I agree with them about.

Anyway I digress - Romanov needs to get out now for the benefit of Heart of Midlothian. We are being "run" and I use that term loosely from Lithuania - NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

He is never here - NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Investment in the team over the past 3 or 4 transfer windaes - NOT GOOD ENOUGH

More empty seats visible as weeks go by at Tynie - NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Romanov - please come out and state your intentions for our great club OR just stay where you are and let an owner who really cares about the club take us forward - because you certainly won't.

Captain Scarlett
OK i have your attention.

Right ofcourse Romanov was not to blame for the most dispirited and inept performance I have seen in a while against one of the OF but I think we are now at a point where the Hearts fans WILL HAVE to make a point.

Our club is now and has been rotten for a while.

After the initial excitement or whatever with Csaba coming in has well and truly gone. His honeymoon is over.

We all know the deficiencies of the team, has been well documented.

The **** where right "the wee huns are sh**e" - the only thing I agree with them about.

Anyway I digress - Romanov needs to get out now for the benefit of Heart of Midlothian. We are being "run" and I use that term loosely from Lithuania - NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

He is never here - NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Investment in the team over the past 3 or 4 transfer windaes - NOT GOOD ENOUGH

More empty seats visible as weeks go by at Tynie - NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Romanov - please come out and state your intentions for our great club OR just stay where you are and let an owner who really cares about the club take us forward - because you certainly won't.

I agree with most of this but i wonder who would buy us because i think it would take a lot of money to get us back in contention with challenging the old firm. I pray that Mr. Right will come along, buy him out, spend some money and then.....maybe challenge for the title. Fingers crossed.

What you`ve got to ask is where we are? Where does he really want Hearts to go?

Also, the continual playing of Chesney and Miko is becoming a sad joke. It`s got to get to the stage where the fans must start to ask serious questions and aski if the club feels players of that standard are to the benefit of the team?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Dear Vlad,

I won't say "Thank you" for all you have "done" for Hearts till long after your tenure is over and we are able to fully analyse your actual "financial" contribution i.e what YOU have personally spent on HMFC.

But if there are interested parties out there and there seems that there is because it is impossible to believe that even in these times there is no one interested in a club as big as Hearts, please do the right thing and sell up and then please never darken our door again.

I also hope and pray that as an added inducement to us long suffering fans, you do take an almighty "hit" on the price you have to sell us for and if so let it be a lesson to a ridiculous parvenu like yourself that if you try to branch out in the West you find out the hard way that you cannot ride roughshod over democratic citizens the way you have back "home".

Now please sod off, sell up and give us our club back.

You ain't wanted around here, boy.

bigis semiauskas

Also, the continual playing of Chesney and Miko is becoming a sad joke. It`s got to get to the stage where the fans must start to ask serious questions and aski if the club feels players of that standard are to the benefit of the team?

Just wait for the Jan transfer window.

boabyarsebiscuit
Romanov goes and we go. Next

We've already "gone". Just look at the atmosphere today.

If it wasn't for Vlad we'd be watching a team of journeymen in a stadium with no atmosphere, right enough though, wouldn't we?

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

If it wasn't for Vlad we'd be watching a team of journeymen in a stadium with no atmosphere, right enough though, wouldn't we?

Yeah, and at least we could move to another seat if you wanted a better view!!

Better call Saul

There is no atmos now .

what happened to the foreign guys who wanted to buy us, was on bbc a couple months ago. cant he just take their offer and go...

what happened to the foreign guys who wanted to buy us, was on bbc a couple months ago. cant he just take their offer and go...

No because he obviously thinks there is more money to be milked from Hearts or himself otherwise it would have made sense to sell.

I think there may also be a problem should these 'foreign investors' exist.

They may have the captial to buy him out but can they take on the debt and have excess funds available to improve the team on the pitch?

I doubt it.

truly ridiculous thread. oh, hearts must have lost today, that would explain it.

So in your humble opinion our great club is moving forward under this clown?

bigis semiauskas

Clerry your looking for trub the nite. VMG

at present the club is not moving forward. at present the club is not moving back.

it could very easily be argued that the club is in no worse a position than it was before romanov took over. it could also very easily be argued that the club is in a position today which is far, far better than it would have been had romanov NOT bought the club.

THAT is my humble opinion.

Clerry your looking for trub the nite. VMG

Not looking for trub Bigis - but if someone can give me a positive to hang on to then please enlighten moi!!

at present the club is not moving forward. at present the club is not moving back.

it could very easily be argued that the club is in no worse a position than it was before romanov took over. it could also very easily be argued that the club is in a position today which is far, far better than it would have been had romanov NOT bought the club.

THAT is my humble opinion.

So in your humble opinion you are sitting on the proverbial fence:rolleyes:

The team will not go forward unless the team selection process is changed.(and formation)

Yes, we`ll see the introduction of the young players coming through and that`s all good, we`ll see the manager get to bring in some of his own players, but if we continue with players in the team who are certain picks the standard of the team will be affected.

So in your humble opinion you are sitting on the proverbial fence:rolleyes:

maybe i am sitting on the fence, and maybe i'm not. :)

we all have opinions i suppose, i just like to keep an open mind about things. i also like to judge each individual issue on a stand-alone basis, unlike a lot of people on here who seem to be unable to.

anything else would drive me round the bend.

bigis semiauskas
maybe i am sitting on the fence, and maybe i'm not. :)

we all have opinions i suppose, i just like to keep an open mind about things. i also like to judge each individual issue on a stand-alone basis, unlike a lot of people on here who seem to be unable to.

anything else would drive me round the bend.

Yes you certainly are....alone!

Sadly it's not quite that simple. One things for sure though, Hearts will be a rudderless shambles until the day he leaves OUR club for good.

Sadly it's not quite that simple. One things for sure though, Hearts will be a rudderless shambles until the day he leaves OUR club for good.

MagicT - you only took 2 words compared to my mini rant to sum up our current state as a fitba club - well done sir;)

jack D and coke
Dear Vlad,

I won't say "Thank you" for all you have "done" for Hearts till long after your tenure is over and we are able to fully analyse your actual "financial" contribution i.e what YOU have personally spent on HMFC.

But if there are interested parties out there and there seems that there is because it is impossible to believe that even in these times there is no one interested in a club as big as Hearts, please do the right thing and sell up and then please never darken our door again.

I also hope and pray that as an added inducement to us long suffering fans, you do take an almighty "hit" on the price you have to sell us for and if so let it be a lesson to a ridiculous parvenu like yourself that if you try to branch out in the West you find out the hard way that you cannot ride roughshod over democratic citizens the way you have back "home".

Now please sod off, sell up and give us our club back.

You ain't wanted around here, boy.

Spot on. I'd be more inclined to watch Hearts in division whatever than i am now. That is not what i grew up supporting today.

The team will not go forward unless the team selection process is changed.(and formation)

Yes, we`ll see the introduction of the young players coming through and that`s all good, we`ll see the manager get to bring in some of his own players, but if we continue with players in the team who are certain picks the standard of the team will be affected.

What would be your team?

Romanov goes and we go. Next

Pish. Hearts will never go under.

Was having a conversation today about this and argubly if romanov was to go administration may be the best way to go about it. As the point of administration is to steady the ship and try and manage resources more efficiently. Hearts are a big club and this would be more likely when new buyers might come in. We might get docked point, we might get relegated but administation doesn't scare me. We'd be back. we will never 'go'. For now I realise we need to put up with romanov for now but there is a future without him.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Was having a conversation today about this and argubly if romanov was to go administration may be the best way to go about it. As the point of administration is to steady the ship and try and manage resources more efficiently. Hearts are a big club and this would be more likely when new buyers might come in. We might get docked point, we might get relegated but administation doesn't scare me. We'd be back. we will never 'go'. For now I realise we need to put up with romanov for now but there is a future without him.

It scares me that some folk think that administration is a panacea for our ills.

jack D and coke

I'm not scared in the slightest, bring it on. I just want HMFC back, keek or no. Romanov just **** off. I've watched much worse teams but at least i cared. Do one ya clown.

I never thought I could imagine saying this or even thinking it but "that word" may well be our best option, scary but I have never felt so negative about Heart of Midlothian. That clown as ripped the Heart&Soul out of our club, we need to get it back quickly:mad:

It scares me that some folk think that administration is a panacea for our ills.

I'm not saying that. It would be an extreme measure but lesser clubs have survived it.

I never thought I could imagine saying this or even thinking it but "that word" may well be our best option, scary but I have never felt so negative about Heart of Midlothian. That clown as ripped the Heart&Soul out of our club, we need to get it back quickly:mad:

Don't think you'll be alone with that opinion.

Some of our past managers knew they werent good enough three years ago, now they are regulars just goes to show what mediocrity we have slipped to.

Geoff Kilpatrick
I'm not saying that. It would be an extreme measure but lesser clubs have survived it.

It would only work if there are people ready to buy the club as a going concern AND we manage to stay up despite a 10 point deduction. Relegation, without the TV money and big fixtures, would be even more disastrous.

Charlie-Brown
It would only work if there are people ready to buy the club as a going concern AND we manage to stay up despite a 10 point deduction. Relegation, without the TV money and big fixtures, would be even more disastrous.

3 SPL clubs have previously gone into administration - Dundee, Motherwell & Livingston, 2 of those 3 clubs emerged with the same people in control of the club so administration in no way guarantee's a change of ownership if that is peoples objective and reason for wanting administration - I think there is also more than a few English clubs who also didn't undergo any change at all in club ownership or control despite those club going into administration.

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 SPL clubs have previously gone into administration - Dundee, Motherwell & Livingston, 2 of those 3 clubs emerged with the same people in control of the club so administration in no way guarantee's a change of ownership if that is peoples objective and reason for wanting administration - I think there is also more than a few English clubs who also didn't undergo any change at all in club ownership or control despite those club going into administration.

That's true and it's why the 10 point deduction was introduced.

Romanov has his faults, that being the understatement of the day, however the problem is more than Romanov. There are two teams in Scotland that play regularly in front of larger crowds. They go further in Europe, and as a result of these two facts they are and will get richer all the time. The Spl is a league of two factors, who between Rangers and Celtic will win the league, and below are the other mediocre teams fighting for the crumbs the big dogs leave. Losses or even victories over the Old Firm really mean nothing, to get the best of the leftovers you have to beat the other mediocre teams. Losses or even draws to the Hamilton's, ICT,s and St Mirrens are the killers, because if you lose points to them and your closest challengers don't then the ba' is well and truly burst.

Other teams in other sports have found this disparity so detrimental to the survival of their particular area to impose salary caps, rookie drafts where the lowest teams get the highest draft positions, but to be honest Scotland is so deep into the Old Firm culture that none of this would be allowed to happen, so guys accept the fact of life, mediocrity is the best you are going to get.

Libertonian_II
Romanov has his faults, that being the understatement of the day, however the problem is more than Romanov. There are two teams in Scotland that play regularly in front of larger crowds. They go further in Europe, and as a result of these two facts they are and will get richer all the time. The Spl is a league of two factors, who between Rangers and Celtic will win the league, and below are the other mediocre teams fighting for the crumbs the big dogs leave. Losses or even victories over the Old Firm really mean nothing, to get the best of the leftovers you have to beat the other mediocre teams. Losses or even draws to the Hamilton's, ICT,s and St Mirrens are the killers, because if you lose points to them and your closest challengers don't then the ba' is well and truly burst.

Other teams in other sports have found this disparity so detrimental to the survival of their particular area to impose salary caps, rookie drafts where the lowest teams get the highest draft positions, but to be honest Scotland is so deep into the Old Firm culture that none of this would be allowed to happen, so guys accept the fact of life, mediocrity is the best you are going to get.

Your right Bob, Scotland unfortunately is institutionally OF. We just don't know WTF to do about it

if you watched the game today, it must of kicked off at 6am?

Your right Bob, Scotland unfortunately is institutionally OF. We just don't know WTF to do about it

if you watched the game today, it must of kicked off at 6am?

Yes 6.00am it was, but the clocks changed last night and I was up at 4.00am anyway. I find it harder and harder to adjust to these time changes.

Libertonian_II
Yes 6.00am it was, but the clocks changed last night and I was up at 4.00am anyway. I find it harder and harder to adjust to these time changes.

My wee bruv lives in Victoria. Was over there when we beat them 2-1. Unfortunately, Victoria is a football desert. Had to get up early doors to find out the result

Good night/afternoon

It's all very well with the VR GTF stuff but what are the alternatives?

Answers on a postage stamp please

There will always be an alternative where Hearts are concerned.

Are you really happy that our Major shareholder is never in the country let alone at a match these days and there has been no significant investment in the squad in the last few transfer windows?

Without trying to sound over dramatic our club, YES our club is slowly being lost to thousands of fans as the weeks and months go by.

To use a phrase already used in the thread we are a "rudderless shambles" and it has to stop quickly.

Finally and what a awful scenario but as I expect in January we lose Berra, Kingston and maybe Driver I really fear for our SPL existence.

Drama queen, maybe I am but I think I 'm being a bit more realistic than yourself.

I think we are going backwards.

I think we are currently worse than the Levein team of the last 3 seasons of Robinson

Our assets now go nowhere near covering our debts (as opposed to nearly covering them)

Our attendances are dropping

Whats the definition of going backwards if it isnt met by what is happening?

I think we are going backwards.

I think we are currently worse than the Levein team of the last 3 seasons of Robinson

Our assets now go nowhere near covering our debts (as opposed to nearly covering them)

Our attendances are dropping

Whats the definition of going backwards if it isnt met by what is happening?

Totally agree and this is defo the worst Hearts team in a long time.

"Together" my backside - apart from simply lacking any genuine quality their is no team spirit or a leader who can kick some butt when required.

I sometimes have to pinch myself at how bad we have become in a short period of time, would any other club go backwards as quickly as us in 2 years or so:mad:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Good post, but that doesn't change the fact that we could be more competitive and less mediocre than we are with a bit of sensible vision and proper club management. It's not unreasonable to demand that.

Archived