Where was the linesman this week then??

Fraggle

2nd goal a clear handball by Caldwell, linesman had to be in the same spot as his counterpart last week yet spots nothing .......... christ even Booth said it wasn't a goal!!!

I am Jacks complete lack of suprise.

JennytheJambo
2nd goal a clear handball by Caldwell, linesman had to be in the same spot as his counterpart last week yet spots nothing .......... christ even Booth said it wasn't a goal!!!

He was to busy waving to his brother in the Celtic end. Bloody joke.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Poor decision mate but Hearts have done nothing this half

Poor decision mate but Hearts have done nothing this half

Agree mate, we are really poor. Maybe just the hangover getting the better of me as I usually don't buy into all of the "SFA out to get us" stuff, but surely the linesman had to have seen that??

Can I ask what a 'hint of handball' is? setanta commentator says a 'hint of handball', nae mate, it's either a handball or it' no. That was a hand touching the ball deliberately = hand ball, not a 'hint of handball'!

Don't know why anyone would be surprised about the handball, i just shrugged my shoulders, shook my head and said : "so what's new?" I replied to a post yesterday saying there'd be some dodgy desisions, let's see what they get in the second half or should i say, let's see what the ref gives them and what he won't give us!

Don't know why anyone would be surprised about the handball, i just shrugged my shoulders, shook my head and said : "so what's new?" I replied to a post yesterday saying there'd be some dodgy desisions, let's see what they get in the second half or should i say, let's see what the ref gives them and what he won't give us!

Quell more suprise that they got a "not" penalty! :rolleyes: What I am suprised at is the fact Hartley wan't allowed to retake!!!!!

I'm not surprised the linesman didn't see the hand ball. All he would have seen was Caldwell's back. Obviously the ball would have gone out of play if it hadn't hit his arm. Therefore the goal should not have been allowed.

I was more concerned with the other linesman not telling the referee that the "penalty" was outside the box - definitely a red card though.

Having said that, they had what I thought was a good penalty disallowed.

Maybe it's time for Zaliukas to have a rest and put Karapidis alongside Berra? That's 3 games running he's cost us a goal.

At the end of the day we were beaten by a team who were physically stronger, faster, tackled with more determination, ran and chased us more when we had possession, made light of our numerical supremacy in midfield, were more organised and wanted it more.

I'm not surprised the linesman didn't see the hand ball. All he would have seen was Caldwell's back. Obviously the ball would have gone out of play if it hadn't hit his arm. Therefore the goal should not have been allowed.

I was more concerned with the other linesman not telling the referee that the "penalty" was outside the box - definitely a red card though.

Having said that, they had what I thought was a good penalty disallowed.

Maybe it's time for Zaliukas to have a rest and put Karapidis alongside Berra? That's 3 games running he's cost us a goal.

At the end of the day we were beaten by a team who were physically stronger, faster, tackled with more determination, ran and chased us more when we had possession, made light of our numerical supremacy in midfield, were more organised and wanted it more.

In a nutshell mate, spot on!!

Archived