New Tactic's

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I know this will be a controversial subject but i feel its now time for Csaba to ditch his recent insistence that we give the opposition a 1 goal start.

Yes.....Its good for the game and keeps us all on the edge of our seats but against the filth from the dark side and all the other forces of evil that will be against us its time for a change Csaba..

Mon the JT's

I have to ask - what IS that on your head in your avatar? It looks like green and white hoops with a hedgehog on top!

I have to ask - what IS that on your head in your avatar? It looks like green and white hoops with a hedgehog on top!

that's actually his real hair poking through a hole in the top of his celtic hat.

he's a confused auld soul. :)

Toxteth O'Grady
I know this will be a controversial subject but i feel its now time for Csaba to ditch his recent insistence that we give the opposition a 1 goal start.

Yes.....Its good for the game and keeps us all on the edge of our seats but against the filth from the dark side and all the other forces of evil that will be against us its time for a change Csaba..

Mon the JT's

I hope he gives Zaliukas a good kick up the erse just before the start of the game to wake him up

Tiberius Stinkfinger
that's actually his real hair poking through a hole in the top of his celtic hat.

he's a confused auld soul. :)

I am neither confused or auld & it definetly is not a green & white hat !!!!!!

The sunglasses where needed to protect my eyes from the glare shining af of VI's shiny barnett.

Unlike yerself i have my own teeth and hair !!

I am neither confused or auld & it definetly is not a green & white hat !!!!!!

The sunglasses where needed to protect my eyes from the glare shining af of VI's shiny barnett.

Unlike yerself i have my own teeth and hair !!

LOL!!! so why change your avatar? i reckon you've got something to hide. :(

boo.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
LOL!!! so why change your avatar? i reckon you've got something to hide. :(

boo.

Speaketh the fella who has been hiding from the front of the bar for weeks.

The previous avatar has run its course and been the subject to the butt of your petty jokes long enough.

I also like that hat and find it quite upsetting when the likes of you keep giving the poor wooly thing pelters.

Its gone and its staying gone and its your fault VI.

I hope your happy !!

Speaketh the fella who has been hiding from the front of the bar for weeks.

The previous avatar has run its course and been the subject to the butt of your petty jokes long enough.

I also like that hat and find it quite upsetting when the likes of you keep giving the poor wooly thing pelters.

Its gone and its staying gone and its your fault VI.

I hope your happy !!

that was my evil plan all along... MWAA-HA-HAAAA!!!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
that was my evil plan all along... MWAA-HA-HAAAA!!!

Smugness personified.

One day.......one day....................ya auld fogey.

I WILL pry them sovs oot oh yer pocket to get masell a bevvy.

MWAA-HA-HAAAA !!!

Mon the JT's

Maybe that should be directed at the players rather than the manager. I'm sure that giving the opposition a head start wasn't ever really in his ideal game scenario. :)

Totally agree with the post above re: Zal. He needs to get some focus, centre his chi a good while earlier than he has been doing. I still think there's a decent player there if he can increase his concentration span to more than that of the average goldfish.

Archived