MAN U

bigis semiauskas

chester copperpot
By far the Biggest cwub in the World,PWOUD!

The biggest club in the world (well mine's anyway) is Heart of Midlothian F.C.

Doctor FinnBarr
The biggest club in the world (well mine's anyway) is Heart of Midlothian F.C.

And he's nicking spelling from you!

Strip to the waist and cyber wrestle like men;)

By far the Biggest cwub in the World,PWOUD!

No they're not

euro77rkjc.jpg

_40505287_emlyn_cup270.jpg

Lpool1981_468x347.jpg

sounessDM1203_468x522.jpg

LiverpoolR_468x327.jpg

Charlie-Brown
No they're not

euro77rkjc.jpg

Lpool1981_468x347.jpg

LiverpoolR_468x327.jpg

I see where you are coming from Matt however both Real Madrid & AC Milan eclipse both 'mighty reds' on that score.....

I see where you are coming from Matt however both Real Madrid & AC Milan eclipse both 'mighty reds' on that score.....

True. But the Glams can hardly claim to be the biggest in the world when they can't even say they're the biggest in Britain.

The Old Tolbooth
True. But the Glams can hardly claim to be the biggest in the world when they can't even say they're the biggest in Britain.

Amen to that brother!

Firstly, I have a few points to make so please read whole post.

A. Who gives a **** for manu?

B. Although I hate the club, I have to say they play football as its meant to be played. Love Love Love watching man u... Fantastic stuff every time.

Bebatov on wednesday night? Nuff said.

C. Liverpool are my ingleesh team so adds to the man u hate thing, but... They also play some fantastic football and if the old firm think they can compete week in week out then good luck and **** off.

D. Not everything I've said may make sense but I've had a few beers and although not drunk still have balls so kiss at your leisure.

E. Hearts are the biggest club in the world because they are my first (and only real) love.

this_is_my_story

No offence, but you can't be serious with a comment like that.

Manchester United are, by a country mile, the biggest club in the UK. Presumably, the only logic you could use to nominate Liverpool as such, would be the fact that they've won more titles and European Cups than United.

Which, by the same logic, would be like describing Aberdeen as a 'bigger' club than Hearts - which, as we all know, they most certainly aren't. ;)

bigis semiauskas
Firstly, I have a few points to make so please read whole post.

A. Who gives a **** for manu?

B. Although I hate the club, I have to say they play football as its meant to be played. Love Love Love watching man u... Fantastic stuff every time.

Bebatov on wednesday night? Nuff said.

C. Liverpool are my ingleesh team so adds to the man u hate thing, but... They also play some fantastic football and if the old firm think they can compete week in week out then good luck and **** off.

D. Not everything I've said may make sense but I've had a few beers and although not drunk still have balls so kiss at your leisure.

E. Hearts are the biggest club in the world because they are my first (and only real) love.

How touching.

No offence, but you can't be serious with a comment like that.

Manchester United are, by a country mile, the biggest club in the UK. Presumably, the only logic you could use to nominate Liverpool as such, would be the fact that they've won more titles and European Cups than United.

Which, by the same logic, would be like describing Aberdeen as a 'bigger' club than Hearts - which, as we all know, they most certainly aren't. ;)

Trophies and European success is my yardstick for such matters. Liverpool trump them on both counts. I also refer you to a previous post made many moons ago on my thoughts on the "3rd club in Scotland" debate should you care to do a search.

Incidentally, how do you think the Glams are a bigger club?

bigis semiauskas
Trophies and European success is my yardstick for such matters. Liverpool trump them on both counts. I also refer you to a previous post made many moons ago on my thoughts on the "3rd club in Scotland" debate should you care to do a search.

Its a big ZERO in Premiership Titles mate.

Don`t let bigis get to you folks, he`s a glory hunter. He`s doing all his shouting about MU the now because Hearts aren`t playing 2005/06 style just now.:P

bigis semiauskas
Don`t let bigis get to you folks, he`s a glory hunter. He`s doing all his shouting about MU the now because Hearts aren`t playing 2005/06 style just now.:P

HAHA,as TOTENUUUM are gash the now D4 no doubt you'll be looking to cadge on tae someone else,

how many English teams have you been through now?

i can remember Liverpool,Arsenal,Villa,Everton,Coventry,Southampton,and a slight leaning to MAN U of late,git your own team ure no welcome.

Chad Sexington
HAHA,as TOTENUUUM are gash the now D4 no doubt you'll be looking to cadge on tae someone else,

i can remember Liverpool,Arsenal,Villa,Everton,Coventry,Southampton,and a slight leaning to MAN U of late,git your own team ure no welcome.

You didn't answer my question.

Are you from Manchester?

Yes, just a wee exaggeration there Big semi-inyourpants.

:P

this_is_my_story

Pretty much the same reasons as I'd class Hearts as a bigger club than Aberdeen, really! Manchester United are huge in comparison to any of their English rivals, I'm not merely having a dig at Liverpool.

Regarding the third club in Scotland 'debate' - no need for one really. That'd be akin to debating the sum of two plus two. ;)

No they're not

euro77rkjc.jpg

Lpool1981_468x347.jpg

LiverpoolR_468x327.jpg

Well done on finding coloured photos coz you need to go back 2 generations to find anyone that remembers that :P

GLORY GLORY

We've won it 10 times ;)

Well done on finding coloured photos coz you need to go back 2 generations to find anyone that remembers that :P

GLORY GLORY

We've won it 10 times ;)

no you've not

the photos are of the European Cup/Champions League wins, christ, even a pompey fan can spot that one

no you've not

the photos are of the European Cup/Champions League wins, christ, even a pompey fan can spot that one

woops didn't spot 2005 der :doh:

Its a big ZERO in Premiership Titles mate.

Same league, different name. Score reads at Liverpool 18 Glams 17.And while the proper Reds' drought stretching back to 1990 is a wee bit annoying, it is not as bad as the one the Glams endured between 1968 to 1993. Admittedly they did win a title in that period but hey, the Second Division trophy is nothing to get too excited about! ;)

GLORY GLORY

We've won it 10 times ;)

Three times actually. 1968, 1999 & 2008. With regard to your black and white photos remark, there are plenty in that format with the Glams' 1968 triumph.

@this_is_my_story

What reasons are those?

Liverpool are the Aberdeen of England... Living in the past!!!

Aye, but what a past. Anyway, many clubs' fans hark back to another era. Hearts and Hibs fondly recall the 1950s, Aberdeen with the Fergie years, Liverpool under Shankly, Paisley, Fagan & Dalglish, Man Utd with the Busby babes, Celtic & Lisbon.... I could go on but I'll assume you get the point.

bigis semiauskas
Aye, but what a past. Anyway, many clubs' fans hark back to another era. Hearts and Hibs fondly recall the 1950s, Aberdeen with the Fergie years, Liverpool under Shankly, Paisley, Fagan & Dalglish, Man Utd with the Busby babes, Celtic & Lisbon.... I could go on but I'll assume you get the point.

Big difference,Man U are in a golden era right now,not looking back,may go the odd season without winning the League but always bounce back,cant see anyone going to be as dominant as the Devils,

not for a longgg stretch.PWOUD.

Big difference,Man U are in a golden era right now,not looking back,may go the odd season without winning the League but always bounce back,cant see anyone going to be as dominant as the Devils,

as a liverpool fan its hard to say but man utd are doing really well the last 16 years ,but dont talk tripe about dominant,back to back european cups would be a start.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Liverpool are the Aberdeen of England... Living in the past!!!

Champions League winners 2005 - years ago right enough :rolleyes:

Sounds a lot like Liverpool when they were dominant. One or two ven believed your over-inflated final sentiment. As Brian Reade writes in his book on being a Liverpool fan when the supremacy began to falter after Dalglish had resigned and Souness had taken the club down the wrong path: "We had become spoilt little brats expecting success only to wander around punch drunk when we realised that NO ONE has a divine right to win anything."

One day Mr Semiauskas, your words will haunt you. Matt Busby eventually lost his golden touch, and if Ferguson doesn't do what Bob Paisley did and go out on a high, he may experience the same decline.

bigis semiauskas
Sounds a lot like Liverpool when they were dominant. One or two ven believed your over-inflated final sentiment. As Brian Reade writes in his book on being a Liverpool fan when the supremacy began to falter after Dalglish had resigned and Souness had taken the club down the wrong path: "We had become spoilt little brats expecting success only to wander around punch drunk when we realised that NO ONE has a divine right to win anything."

One day Mr Semiauskas, your words will haunt you. Matt Busby eventually lost his golden touch, and if Ferguson doesn't do what Bob Paisley did and go out on a high, he may experience the same decline.

Certainly when Fergie retires it will be very difficult to keep this up,things can be taken for granted and whoever takes over will have have a job doing so.

Yes the Pool dominated back then but not for as long as this current spell under Fergie,

Plus! it aint over yet.

Certainly when Fergie retires it will be very difficult to keep this up,things can be taken for granted and whoever takes over will have have a job doing so.

Yes the Pool dominated back then but not for as long as this current spell under Fergie,

Plus! it aint over yet.

If the Pool don't win the league Chelski will - si:p

If the Pool don't win the league Chelski will - si:p

watch oot fur "arry`s Otspurs" making a late run ........................si.

bigis semiauskas
watch oot fur "arry`s Otspurs" making a late run ........................si.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! si Denzil.

Archived