The Old Firm

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

By far the most repugnant and repellant organisations in the world.

That is all!

Any so called Hearts fan who prefers one more than the other is not a true fan in my book.

:107years:

Seymour M Hersh

That is all!

Any so called Hearts fan who prefers one more than the other is not a true fan in my book.

Absolutely correct. Fact, end of, spot on etc, etc, etc.

Good god, you're turning into the Reindeer without even realising it.

Good God, you managed to post a sentence with only one slight grammar mistake.

Snake Plissken
who's worse rangers or celtic.

a bit like choosing between 2 turds. :mad:

or douche and turd?

(South Park reference)

Don't you see it's not about prefering one more than the other, It's about hating one more than the other?

As a Hearts fan, I have no problem with anyone who hates Celtic fc more than any other football club. In fact I understand it.

Signed,

Johnny Fingers (not a true fan)

Doctor FinnBarr
Good God, you managed to post a sentence with only one slight grammar mistake.

Well I'm sorry Mr Matweeny, but I did go too skools when I was a children whare they learned me to spoke proper England!

:P

Spitonastranger

That is all!

nobody cares what you think

Doctor FinnBarr
nobody cares what you think

So why post then?

Anyway, enlighten us, who do you prefer, Rankers or Sellic?

:hobofish:

Spitonastranger
You didn't answer the question, embarrassed to tell us!

do you want mne to tell a story about getting drunk:hobofish:

Don't you have homework before your mum turns the PC off?

:P

Homework? On a Friday? Don't be daft. I just thought that I'd have a wee shot on Kickback after a tough night hanging about outside the chippy throwing stones at passers by.

Doctor FinnBarr
Homework?* On a Friday?* Don't be daft.* I just thought that I'd have a wee shot on Kickback after a tough night hanging about outside the chippy throwing stones at passers by.
That'll knack up yer "Guising" money!:P

Don't you see it's not about prefering one more than the other, It's about hating one more than the other?

As a Hearts fan, I have no problem with anyone who hates Celtic fc more than any other football club. In fact I understand it.

Signed,

Johnny Fingers (not a true fan)

Thats it in a nutshell...by the way that pic looked nothing like me... :o

That is all!

I prefer Gers and have been to every game this season and been a ST holder for the last 12 years.

Actually your right i am not a fan - i am a supporter.

I wasnt around in 1986 but i sure have heard about it - thats surely a good enough reason to prefer one over the other, no?

I dont prefer one over the other, I hate one more than I hate the other but obv I still hate both.

I detest the way celtic play the victim card all the time but that doesnt mean I like anything about rangers...I hate the bullsheet they come out with but I hate that plastic paddy woe is me shicht from celtic even more.

Suspect Device

That is all!

thats the problem, they are not seperate organisations

the old firm are one body !

its like having a rat and a mouse in your house both vermin, but which one do you kill first?

the Celtic fan of course

Dagger Is Back

That is all!

You're entitled to your own book but I DO hate Celtic more than Rangers. Detest Rangers and the way they've killed the game and the way their fans have brought shame on Scottish football, but in terms of hatred Celtic will always be at the top of the tree for me.

Lots and lots of reasons for it - child sex abuse, playing the victim card frequently, signing good Scottish players and not playing them, having the GFA and the weegie media in their back pockets, over the years persistent support of a terrorist organisation and cause which included shooting at people like my uncle who served in the forces, behaviour of their repugnant fan base before during and after games.

If that makes me not a true Jambo in your eyes BJ then quite frankly I don't give a ****. I know what I believe in and I'll go to my grave quite happy with my morales and principles intact thank you very much.

Handwringer alert. :sad:

The fact is that Heart of Midlothian FC and Rangers FC have much in common. Hands across the M8 and all that...;)

Chad Sexington

The fact is that Heart of Midlothian FC and Rangers FC have much in common. Hands across the M8 and all that...;)

:laugh:

only-stand-up-fisherman%27s-kayak.jpg

I wasnt around in 1986 but i sure have heard about it - thats surely a good enough reason to prefer one over the other, no?[/]

Not really. No.

Ah, there's nothing like the old "hate". What do people mean there?

As a Hearts supporter, I dislike the cult of "Old F?rm" , but respect them as (rich, privileged) opponents. I am quite happy to see Celtic carrying the flag (no debate, please) on the mainland in Big Cup, and loathe the "loyal" lot that trashed Manchester last time around (that dirty old post-industrial dump didn't need it).

I think you mean that Therapist ( and his 20 mates ) and Glasgow Rangers FC have much in common. :whistling:

The Real Maroonblood
I think you mean that Therapist ( and his 20 mates ) and Glasgow Rangers FC have much in common. :whistling:

:):):)

...Lots and lots of reasons for it - child sex abuse, playing the victim card frequently, signing good Scottish players and not playing them, having the GFA and the weegie media in their back pockets, over the years persistent support of a terrorist organisation and cause which included shooting at people like my uncle who served in the forces, behaviour of their repugnant fan base before during and after games...

Each and every point you make is applicable to both OF teams.

Dagger Is Back
Each and every point you make is applicable to both OF teams.

Are they. When was Rangers child sex abuse scandal? Don't recall the UDA or whoever planting bombs on the mainland killing innocent civilians, don't really think Rangers play the victim card as Celtic do.

Don't get me wrong I hate Rangers but Celtic edge it.

Are they. When was Rangers child sex abuse scandal? Don't recall the UDA or whoever planting bombs on the mainland killing innocent civilians, don't really think Rangers play the victim card as Celtic do.

Don't get me wrong I hate Rangers but Celtic edge it.

Rangers fans play the victim card every time they drag their club into the gutter through their actions, just like they did in the aftermath of Manchester. They may not do it as much as timmy but they still do it.

You never mentioned planting bombs on the mainland in your original post, you mentioned shooting at the British armed forces. During the troubles, the UVF (for example) killed many people. 6 of those killed were British Army, RUC or Prison Officers. They may not have killed as many as the organisations that timmy support but they still did it.

Rangers covered up the Richard Gough scandal.

That is all!

:rolleyes:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That is all!

I hate Celtic more.

I'll hand in my season ticket this afternoon, if those are the new rules. :sad:

:boak:

I'd rather be "PC" and hate them both! LOL

You're entitled to your own book but I DO hate Celtic more than Rangers. Detest Rangers and the way they've killed the game and the way their fans have brought shame on Scottish football, but in terms of hatred Celtic will always be at the top of the tree for me.

Lots and lots of reasons for it - child sex abuse, playing the victim card frequently, signing good Scottish players and not playing them, having the GFA and the weegie media in their back pockets, over the years persistent support of a terrorist organisation and cause which included shooting at people like my uncle who served in the forces, behaviour of their repugnant fan base before during and after games.

If that makes me not a true Jambo in your eyes BJ then quite frankly I don't give a ****. I know what I believe in and I'll go to my grave quite happy with my morales and principles intact thank you very much.

Rangers, Rangers players (allegedly) and their fans have done ALL the things you accuse Celtic and their fans of...

I hate Celtic more.

I'll hand in my season ticket this afternoon, if those are the new rules. :sad:

If its a good seat, I'll give ye a tenner for it!:)

Dagger Is Back
Rangers fans play the victim card every time they drag their club into the gutter through their actions, just like they did in the aftermath of Manchester. They may not do it as much as timmy but they still do it.

You never mentioned planting bombs on the mainland in your original post, you mentioned shooting at the British armed forces. During the troubles, the UVF (for example) killed many people. 6 of those killed were British Army, RUC or Prison Officers. They may not have killed as many as the organisations that timmy support but they still did it.

Rangers covered up the Richard Gough scandal.

Rangers in no way play the victim card as much as Celtic as you readily admit. Celtics whole history is based on it.

Yeah I didn't mention bombs originally but I'm mentionning it now if that's OK. The *******s fought against us as a country. Celtic fans were almost unanimous in their support for all things republican therefore I consider them to be the enemy.

Not sure about the Gough scandal, I'll take your word on it.

I still hate Celtic more than I do Rangers but thanks for helping me to see another side of the debate.

Dagger Is Back
Rangers, Rangers players (allegedly) and their fans have done ALL the things you accuse Celtic and their fans of...

Supporting a terrorist organisation intent on bringing down the UK government and bringing death and destruction to the UK is the difference IMO.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Supporting a terrorist organisation intent on bringing down the UK government and bringing death and destruction to the UK is the difference IMO.

Let's just agree to disagree.

Which terrorist organisation was ever intent on bringing down the UK government - I thought the IRA were only interested in ending British rule in Ireland ??

As for bringing death and destruction to the UK..you do know NI is part of the UK ??

Dagger Is Back
Which terrorist organisation was ever intent on bringing down the UK government - I thought the IRA were only interested in ending British rule in Ireland ??

As for bringing death and destruction to the UK..you do know NI is part of the UK ??

The IRA attack on the Tory Govrenment in Brighton springs to mind and yes I do know that NI is in the UK.

Let's just ask this question.

If tomorrows game was next weekend and 2 minutes silence was to be observed do you really think that TGFITW would honour it? No I don't think so.

For me that helps me make up my own mind. You guys please yourselves.

The IRA attack on the Tory Govrenment in Brighton springs to mind and yes I do know that NI is in the UK.

Let's just ask this question.

If tomorrows game was next weekend and 2 minutes silence was to be observed do you really think that TGFITW would honour it? No I don't think so.

For me that helps me make up my own mind. You guys please yourselves.

The Brighton bombing was about ending British rule in Ireland, not bringing down the UK government. If Thatcher & the cabinet had disappeared, they'd have been replaced within the week - not saying it's right, but the aim of the bombing was made clear immediately after.

As for 2 mins silence - to answer the question, of course sections of the plastic paddie brigade wouldn't respect it - in complete disregard to their so called nationalist ancestors, who signed up during WWI and the majority of Irish who stayed neutral or sided with GB during WWII.

IMHO - silences connected to wars & religion should be kept out of football. For those wishing to pay respect to fallen heroes or even dead popes - there's a time and a place.

...Celtic fans were almost unanimous in their support for all things republican therefore I consider them to be the enemy..

I'd wager a sizeable proportion of Hearts fans are also republicans.

Would you also consider those Hearts fans as "the enemy"?

winston churchill
I'd wager a sizeable proportion of Hearts fans are also republicans.

Would you also consider those Hearts fans as "the enemy"?

and post on here;)

Archived