Maybury

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Is Maybury still training with us, does anyone know?

Looks like he is going by one or two of the pictures taken at today's training.

still think he would be a useful squad player, even if just on a 6-month contract

He needs to look for a lesser team.......Dundee,Dunfermline,Doncaster etc

eh?.. saw him in a game for the dons last season against celtic and he was really good..would have him in the squad for sure, he is sertanly better than the teams mentioned above

Does it have to be a team starting with D or does he have wider options available?

Looks like he may return............ hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha

eh?.. saw him in a game for the dons last season against celtic and he was really good..would have him in the squad for sure, he is sertanly better than the teams mentioned above

Rubbish.

Still training with Hearts now but will only sign if his preferred move to England fails to go through by the new year.

Rubbish.

Still training with Hearts now but will only sign if his preferred move to England fails to go through by the new year.

Is this fact, or just your strong opinion?

chester copperpot
Is this fact, or just your strong opinion?

If he prefer's to go back to England, then I say, see ya Alan.

He is miles better than any right back we have at the club - Neilson could not lace his boots (and should be punted to his level QoS), Johnson is way overrated and the future option Thomsom needs an experienced CH beside him as wekll as a right sided midfield player who could work up and down (like Camazola).

I would love if Maybury was playing tomorrow.

chester copperpot
He is miles better than any right back we have at the club - Neilson could not lace his boots (and should be punted to his level QoS), Johnson is way overrated and the future option Thomsom needs an experienced CH beside him as wekll as a right sided midfield player who could work up and down (like Camazola).

I would love if Maybury was playing tomorrow.

I think Jonnson's a cracking RB, and played very well so far this season. In saying that, I think we miss him in midfield, so will let it slide. ;)

I think Jonnson's a cracking RB, and played very well so far this season. In saying that, I think we miss him in midfield, so will let it slide. ;)

I think he is a good right back but I disagree we miss him in midfield. I say Karipidis is doing a good job from what I've seen (albeit three games) therefore I disagree with the Jonsson in midfield comment. Having said that I do think Csaba was a bit harsh and premature with his assessment of our young Icelandic prospect. I do think he has the talent to fit our DM system very well, having said that we did have a much pressing need at right back.

I would love if Maybury was playing tomorrow.[/quote

eh?

Cammazola was no more than a 'journeyman', hence the reason he's no longer here, we've got many better midfielders than Sammy in our squad now.

For what it's worth I'd be happy with Maybs at RB until Robbie is fully fit then I'd move him to LB....oh, wait, that's been done before

Archived