Famine Song

Feeno

The gfa have set the scene this week by saying they will hammer clubs for "unacceptable" songs.

This of course is because we are playing smeltic and they expect some of our less intelligent 'fans' to sing it and therefore they can fine the club (or worse) and be seen to be actively doing something without laying a finger on their beloved OF

has anyone else worked it out yet that we are being done up like a christmas turkey?

this is a football equivalent of a police 'honey trap'.

don't sing it please.

Guest S.U.S.S.

We wont get fined. If they fine us come the next Rangers game, they will then have to fine them. No conspiracy, no fine.

They have always been able to fine clubs for unnaceptable behaviour but dont.

has anyone else worked it out yet that we are being done up like a christmas turkey?

this is a football equivalent of a police 'honey trap'.

don't sing it please.

Correct.

It's like the whole Pope one minute silence thing all over again.

I fully expect the GFA to turn a blind eye to the bile coming out from the greatest fans in the world, It's an honour to be in the same ground as such great fans.

:boak::boak::boak::boak::boak:

meridian jambo

For the purpose the OP..................WHY DONT YOU GO HOME.

Wind up or not, I cannot be bothered with tit threads like that.

:hobofish:

Guest S.U.S.S.

To make sure no blind eye is turned and to ensure that if they do come after us, they have to do them, make sure and video the pro ira chants on your phone, then forward these to the police.

Encouragement of terrorism (section 1): Prohibits the publishing of "a statement that is likely to be understood by some or all of the members of the public to whom it is published as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to them to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism or Convention offences." Indirect encouragement statements include every statement which glorifies the commission or preparation (whether in the past, in the future or generally) of such acts or offences; and is a statement from which those members of the public could reasonably be expected to infer that what is being glorified is being glorified as conduct that should be emulated by them in existing circumstances."[2]. The maximum penalty is seven years' imprisonment.

Guest S.U.S.S.

And yet you took the time to post, go figure :)

We wont get fined. If they fine us come the next Rangers game, they will then have to fine them. No conspiracy, no fine.

They have always been able to fine clubs for unnaceptable behaviour but dont.

do not underestimate the power of the dark side of the force.

I am home genius.

And if you cant be bothered stay away.

Archived