Buying an iPhone

Durdmeister

I am seriously considering buying a 8gb iPhone on PAYG after a big bonus from work and breaking my last phone! One of the main reasons i am interested is the internet connectivity!

Is it worth it for ?300!!?:confused::confused:

:fing25:

Wouldn't you be cheaper getting it on contract if you're looking to use it for internet purposes? Can't imagine that would be cheap on PAYG.

The wifi is free for the first year on PAYG aswell! The only reason i'm avoiding a contract is a bad experience on orange contract.

Since then i've been a PAYG man all the way:)

PAYG is actually not as bad as folk as folk think. I top up ?10 a month, and I get 300 messages, free WAP access (check the footee scores at half time) and ?10 credit for calls on a cheaper rate. That's with Orange.

I can top up in a 4 week period, whenever I want too :)

There are better PAYG offers out there, if you shop about.

Back to the "internet connectivity" feature...there are other phones / PDA's on the market for a cheaper price than the iphone.

An iphone is a "fashion" icon, along with ipods. Don't get me wrong, a good piece of kit, but you pay for the name.

I am seriously considering buying a 8gb iPhone on PAYG after a big bonus from work and breaking my last phone! One of the main reasons i am interested is the internet connectivity!

Is it worth it for ?300!!?:confused::confused:

:fing25:

Which bank do you work for? :rolleyes:

Archived