Diet Coke & Mentos

Goose Baxter

Yepp, their pretty much in every shop these days.

Tried it before though and the outcome isnt always as good, have to be pretty quick getting the mentos in then getting the lid on the coke or it all just sprays everywhere.

Say What Again

Not having a dig Dazzler, but that's been kicking about for what must be near on 5 years now.

The ones with folk howkin' their guts up are still the best. :P

Not having a dig Dazzler, but that's been kicking about for what must be near on 5 years now.

The ones with folk howkin' their guts up are still the best. :P

I was bored at work Jack and i just typed 'bomb' into youtube to see what come up and i found this, Amongst other things.

Funny actually as i am just back from a call at Broughton High school and there was a packet of these sweets sitting on the janitors desk.

I was tempted to take one. :)

Say What Again
I was bored at work Jack and i just typed 'bomb' into youtube to see what come up and i found this

Aye, sorry mate, didn't mean it to sound quite so arsey. I should have put something like 'I remember seeing these a while back'.

By the way, you better be careful typing things like 'bomb' into your PC - they'll be watching you! :P

Sexton Hardcastle
Aye, sorry mate, didn't mean it to sound quite so arsey. I should have put something like 'I remember seeing these a while back'.

By the way, you better be careful typing things like 'bomb' into your PC - they'll be watching you! :P

Christ. Dont give maroonlegions the chance to kick off again.

We tried doing this a while back - not as easy as it looks in some of the films you'll see on YouTube or that.

We just ended up making a bit of a mess really!

Say What Again
Christ. Dont give maroonlegions the chance to kick off again.

You know, I was thinking that as I typed it! :P

Archived