It's freezing......

JWL

outside, fortunately I have the dvd of Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads both series and a plentiful supply of Stella, so well sorted tonight, just thought I would let you know be fore I get pished

Sadly for me it's about the same temperature in my flat is it is outside due to old sash windows being goosed and landlady being too tight to replace them. Also I'm convinced I just saw a mouse in the kitchen. Think it might be time for a wee refreshment myself.

I went to good old Winstons after work for a few, back home now and about to have a shower then watch Buzzcocks and do my ironing! Just been told that the guy that got me to strip naked on stage during the festival is on tonight, Glen Wool I think his name is.

do you regularly get stripped onstage by canadians??

Fortunately not!

I actually thought at the time that he was putting the accent on. It would seem I was wrong though.

The Real Maroonblood
outside, fortunately I have the dvd of Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads both series and a plentiful supply of Stella, so well sorted tonight, just thought I would let you know be fore I get pished

Brilliant comedy series.

Archived