1 member has voted

1. 1. What the hell happened?

• Pished the bed
    • Threw up on the bed
    • Pished in the corner
    • Threw up in the corner
    • Annoyed the missus so much she's cancelled the weding
    • Passed out when I got in therefore staying out of trouble

As I have turned 30 today, I got absolutely hammered last night to celebrate still being in my twenties. Currently feeling rough as hell and still a little bit pished.

The worst part is I have no idea what I did, the missus is at work, there's a basin in my bedroom, a mop and bucket in the hall and bedsheets (clean) hanging up to dry in the kitchen.

Could kickbackers please inform me, via the poll, what actually happened?

As I have turned 30 today, I got absolutely hammered last night to celebrate still being in my twenties. Currently feeling rough as hell and still a little bit pished.

The worst part is I have no idea what I did, the missus is at work, there's a basin in my bedroom, a mop and bucket in the hall and bedsheets (clean) hanging up to dry in the kitchen.

Could kickbackers please inform me, via the poll, what actually happened?

Happy Birthday. Hope you have a better 30th birthday than me, I was pregnant when I turned 30, I did however make up for it once I,d had my son:p

wheres the option spewed everywhere, pished everywhere and deficated in the bed

And she has cancelled the wedding. All in all it sounds like a good night out:cool:

Say What Again
As I have turned 30 today

Ah, it is today.

I've left you a message on your phone mate. Happy birthday.

As for your poll, I think you'll have done something far worse than the options you've listed. Do the neighbours have a dog? Was Nuds ma there?

Tell me there wasn't a pair of red cords lying on your bedroom floor! :P

I had a mate who came in and P!shed all over the tv and video/dvd, thereafter he used to put his table in front of the Tv to protect it.....

also stood at the top of the stairs and p!shed all the way down them..... in fact I could go on and on but am too busy laughing.........................

needless to say he is a hobo!!!!!

Ah, it is today.

I've left you a message on your phone mate. Happy birthday.

As for your poll, I think you'll have done something far worse than the options you've listed. Do the neighbours have a dog? Was Nuds ma there?

Tell me there wasn't a pair of red cords lying on your bedroom floor! :P

Damn! Forgot the "Pumped neighbours dog" option!

or your missus got pished at home and **** the bed and puked everywhere and washed it up early doors before going to work...women can be right sneaky bitches

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Where's the option All of the above?

Last time I pished the bed was on my 22nd Birthday after 13 bottles of Newcastle.

Luckily I still had the prescence of mind to blame it on my bird who was mare pished than me

Carl Weathers

This has actually cheered me up as I had a similar experience this morning.

Remember 1am and then nothing. My jacket is still in City nightclub and it's not open until tomorrow night.

Hope I didn't upset the bouncers!!!

Well, the missus came home last night and it turns out the winner is.........

pi$hed in the corner.

Yes, it appears that, after being found slumped on the pavement outside my work, asleep, my missus had to drag my sorry a$$ home, while I called her every name under the sun as she wouldn't let me sit down.

Turns out that about 3am I wolk up and peed in the corner of our bedroom and ended up getting very angry with the wardobe because it wouldn't flush.

She eventually had to sleep on the couch as my drunken snoring afterwards was keeping her up.

Ach weel, at least I had a good time......

pi$hed in the corner.

Yes, it appears that, after being found slumped on the pavement outside my work, asleep, my missus had to drag my sorry a$$ home, while I called her every name under the sun as she wouldn't let me sit down.

Turns out that about 3am I wolk up and peed in the corner of our bedroom and ended up getting very angry with the wardobe because it wouldn't flush.

She eventually had to sleep on the couch as my drunken snoring afterwards was keeping her up.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aWlsWbPhS3M

Say What Again

pi$hed in the corner.

DSC00480arse_.JPG

pi$hed in the corner.

Thanks for the update. Please let us know next time you do something.

Archived