Been away for a little while

Millfield_Mackem

Millfield_Mackem

What have i missed? Fancy updating me of the goings on at Hearts?

How've you played etc etc

I can tell you one thing though, im glad Gordon isnt playing tonight. Stoke will launch endless balls into the box and that isnt his strong point.

eddie fenwick

I can tell you one thing though, im glad Gordon isnt playing tonight. Stoke will launch endless balls into the box and that isnt his strong point.

an improvement in the last 2 weeks,cross balls aint his strong point granted

The derby was a cracker, ended 1-1 but could have been 5-5 on another day. Standout performance for us from Bruno Aguiar on his debut after 18 months out injured, we've missed him more than we realised...he's like a new signing. Much improvement from the team as a whole actually.... Aberdeen last weekend was much the same but played in terrible conditions, better performance and another 1-1 draw...we had a penalty after a weird one on one with Mikey Stewart & their keeper but then the ref changed his mind after speaking to the linesman and much fury from the Jambos. Then there was a bit of pushing and shoving at the end when the fourth official tried to stop Csaba Laszlo from going on to the pitch to speak with the players, he was sent to the stand for 2 matches and the club are appealing it. Oh yeah, there was a scrap between Kingston, Berra and Zaliukas and rumour has it that Larry was dropped last weekend because of this....and we suspect that Barry Anderson is having a secret fling with Juho Makela.

Same old, same old....we haven't gone into administration much to the disappointment of our hibby neighbours and we have Celtic at home this coming weekend....

Guest jambomickey
The derby was a cracker, ended 1-1 but could have been 5-5 on another day. Standout performance for us from Bruno Aguiar on his debut after 18 months out injured, we've missed him more than we realised...he's like a new signing. Much improvement from the team as a whole actually.... Aberdeen last weekend was much the same but played in terrible conditions, better performance and another 1-1 draw...we had a penalty after a weird one on one with Mikey Stewart & their keeper but then the ref changed his mind after speaking to the linesman and much fury from the Jambos. Then there was a bit of pushing and shoving at the end when the fourth official tried to stop Csaba Laszlo from going on to the pitch to speak with the players, he was sent to the stand for 2 matches and the club are appealing it. Oh yeah, there was a scrap between Kingston, Berra and Zaliukas and rumour has it that Larry was dropped last weekend because of this....and we suspect that Barry Anderson is having a secret fling with Juho Makela.

Same old, same old....we haven't gone into administration much to the disappointment of our hibby neighbours and we have Celtic at home this coming weekend....

brilliant right up red, have you ever thought about being a reporter? being serious by the way.:)

brilliant right up red, have you ever thought about being a reporter? being serious by the way.:)

A reporter has to use proper punctuation instead of lazybum dots....all...the...time....hehe....I wouldn't last 2 minutes. ;)

Guest jambomickey
A reporter has to use proper punctuation instead of lazybum dots....all...the...time....hehe....I wouldn't last 2 minutes. ;)

well you talk a lot of sense to be honest with you and i think you've always got a fair and valid opinion:)

Millfield_Mackem
Great strike from Richardson mate. Have you just sobered up?

Was a fantastic strike. Worthy of winning any game, nee one will have saved that.

Ive been on the drink for 4 days straight.:)

I take it you watched it?

Well done in the derby on Sat MM

Millfield_Mackem

Great summary. I caught the highlights of the hibs game and thought you were unlucky not to win.

Millfield_Mackem
Well done in the derby on Sat MM

Cheers. The stadium was bouncing, as was town afterwards. 28 years of hurt now gone. My first experience of a derby win at home.

Not bad in one days work.

My first experience of a derby win at home.

jesus , you sound like a hobo a couple of seasons ago ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Cheers. The stadium was bouncing, as was town afterwards. 28 years of hurt now gone. My first experience of a derby win at home.

Not bad in one days work.

You do realise that your probably the only club in world football to have a worse home derby record than Hibs? :laugh:

Seriously though, well done at the weekend mate, it's always good to get one over on your most hated rivals.

Archived